Speak With The MasterOfKittens

Started by MasterOfKittens, September 28, 2012, 01:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistressVi

Sadly due to the lack of acceptance in my family and following community it is a secret shared by me and my g/f and I will never be able to fully transition.
Wizards First Rule: People are stupid. They believe what they want to believe because they either want it to be true or they are scared that it is true.   ~Terry Goodkind

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:03:08 PM
Sadly due to the lack of acceptance in my family and following community it is a secret shared by me and my g/f and I will never be able to fully transition.
Well I fully accept you as a woman Vi and I will see you only as such, I hope that one day your family will be able to accept you as I have.

MistressVi

Awe Thank you Master!

~Leans forward giving Master a quick peck on the lips before sitting back up~
Wizards First Rule: People are stupid. They believe what they want to believe because they either want it to be true or they are scared that it is true.   ~Terry Goodkind

MasterOfKittens

-blushes- You are very welcome.

By the way Oreo I read part of your story.

Oreo

*winks* I can understand if it takes a while. I'm a big post writer. That is when I get up and actually write something.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:14:16 PM
*winks* I can understand if it takes a while. I'm a big post writer. That is when I get up and actually write something.
Would you like to hear my critique?

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

MistressVi

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:15:37 PM
Sure. I have thick skin. >.<

~Pokes softly with a needle testing said theory~

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:15:37 PM
Sure. I have thick skin. >.<
-giggles- No need for it.
Well to start you have a very good grasp on how to let details in slowly, allowing the world to slowly form naturally instead just throwing details at the reader like a shotgun. I also greatly enjoy how you describe the two female characters, very sexy but still keeping it PG-13 which is something many writers find hard to do. In short you are a very good writer and someone who would make any rper very happy to have as a partner.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:16:44 PM
-smacks your hand- Bad Vi..

Oreo

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:16:44 PM
*giggles* Yeah, the skin is thicker there than other places.

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 08:18:52 PM
-giggles- No need for it.
Well to start you have a very good grasp on how to let details in slowly, allowing the world to slowly form naturally instead just throwing details at the reader like a shotgun. I also greatly enjoy how you describe the two female characters, very sexy but still keeping it PG-13 which is something many writers find hard to do. In short you are a very good writer and someone who would make any rper very happy to have as a partner.
Is incredibly humbled. Thank you. That was close to when I first started writing on E. I have learned so much from being here.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:22:55 PM
Is incredibly humbled. Thank you. That was close to when I first started writing on E. I have learned so much from being here.
That is good to know. Every post makes you just a little bit stronger. -hits post and gains 20 exp-

MistressVi

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:22:55 PM

~Raises one eyebrow~

Oh? Perhaps another theory that should be tested at some point.

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 08:19:38 PM
-smacks your hand- Bad Vi..

Eep!

~Drops needle onto the ground and whimpers caressing my hand~

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 08:24:49 PM
That is good to know. Every post makes you just a little bit stronger. -hits post and gains 20 exp-
Oh, a gamer too?

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:25:52 PM
~Raises one eyebrow~

I've been known to try new things.  ::)

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:27:39 PM
Oh, a gamer too?

I've been known to try new things.  ::)
Big time gamer.
And I also like trying new things -winks-

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:25:52 PM
~Raises one eyebrow~

Eep!

~Drops needle onto the ground and whimpers caressing my hand~
-i kiss it- try to behave alright?

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 08:29:59 PM
Big time gamer.
And I also like trying new things -winks-

What's your favorite platform? I'm an Xbox freak.

MasterOfKittens

MistressVi

I always behave, and I believe in an eye for an eye.
Hee Hee.

~Smacks Master's hand in return~  :P

Oreo

There are a few crossover games. Do you like RPGs or Action?

MistressVi

I love Xbox so much more, I have both but I think xbox handles better. Plus you don't have to install all your games if you don't want to, and thank goodness for party chat! lol

Oreo

I have a psp and  Playstation 2, but the PS3 wasn't in my budget this year. Maybe when the price comes down a bit. I'm in the middle of FF XIII and Phantasy Star at the moment.

MistressVi

Which Phantasy Star? The last one I played was universe but I never finished it. I'm in the middle of Borderlands 2 now.

Oreo

Universe. Sorry. I have Dragon's Dogma ready to pop in next.

MistressVi

I got that right before Borderlands 2, I've played it a little bit and I like it but they should have added a drop in drop out multiplayer system to it.