Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

Not really. There's a very specific time when I want chocolate, and now is not it.

The next person loves going to bars.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Stone

Depends on the company.

The next person no longer does something they once did often.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Observing Trifles

I used to smoke cigarettes very heavily, but I quit.

The next person is a dog person.
|| the hunt ||

Bedroom Lazarus

damn straight I am.  Go look at my pet pictures on the forum for cute stuff

The next person needs a stiff drink
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Observing Trifles

I'm drinking, but I'm not sure it's stiff. Does beer count as a stiff drink?

The next person has the day off tomorrow.
|| the hunt ||

Stone

I don't.

The next person's drinking another beer soon, stiff or not.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Observing Trifles

Oh, yes. There's a Weihenstephaner Kristalweizen calling my name right now.

The next person wears contact lenses.
|| the hunt ||

Stone

I don't.

The next person might even have a third.

Observing Trifles

Most likely. (I'm not looking so good right now, am I?)

The next person is a fan of folk music.
|| the hunt ||

Stone

Just a few songs here and there.

The next person won't find any judgement here. Beer is beer.  O:)

Observing Trifles

Yep, I'm happy about that. Beer is pretty great. As long as it's good beer. >>

The next person is an avid reader.
|| the hunt ||

Stone

Avid but deprived, let's say.

The next person can read all they want.

Observing Trifles

I only wish that I read more. I went so long without having the proper glasses that I avoided reading, simply because it hurt my eyes.

The next person comes from Irish ancestry.
|| the hunt ||

Stone

Time to catch up?

I don't.

The next person has African genes somewhere (everyone does).  O:)

Observing Trifles

If I do, I'm not sure where they are. As far as I know, I'm primarily Irish, German, and Spanish. But I'm not ruling out the possibility!

The next person has great plans for this weekend.
|| the hunt ||

Stone

If by great you mean sports and such, sure!

The next person has a favorite TV show.

Observing Trifles

If we're talking about current TV shows, the Following is really fantastic. If we're talking about TV shows in general, then Breaking Bad holds the title in my book.

Same question?
|| the hunt ||

Stone

Mine's Carnivale (HBO). It never took hold, though.

The next person hasn't seen it.

Arainae

You're right, I haven't seen it. I don't have HBO

The next person has seen NBC's Hannibal

yobo

Haven't seen it.

The next person loves Twin Peaks.

SniperWolf316

Haven't really seen it...

The next person below I believe will be a having snow day today...
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "

Stone

No. Snow is awesome, though.

The next person enjoys talking about D/s.

The Muse

Yes I find it quiet fun actually.

The next person wishes they would find a bag of money so they don't have to work.

SniperWolf316

I do actually. But I would still work cause I know what it is like to be outta work and miss it.

The next person will be doing something special with a special someone for Valentine's Day.
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "

DarkEnigma

Nope!  I have to work on valentine’s day.

The next person is secretly a collector of embarrassing pictures.