Super Smash Bros. Bangin' (Accepting Applicants)

Started by SammyGirl, May 12, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyGirl

Welcome to...
SUPER SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH BROTHERS!!!!

Bangin' welcomes you to participate in a story involving your all time favorite characters, fighting, drama, adventure, and of course, sex. This RP is considered extreme because it welcomes all participants and their many kinks and cravings. Situations could get a little crazy around here. Discretion is advised.

Aside from the intriguing sexual exploits of all of our characters, this RP will focus on two things: Fighting and adventure. The fights keep in the tradition of Smash Bros. However, in order to prevent OOC arguments and disagreements, the results of the battles must be decided by all participants, must be fair, must enhance the story, and must not involve g-modding.

Click here to play in the rp once you've registered.

The Story

On the pristine planet of Minerva, among rolling hills of green and groves of tall trees, the Smash Stadium welcomes tourists and visitors to the vacation of their lifetime. Originally just a stadium where people watched battles between the universe's greatest heroes, the Smash Stadium has grown and evolved to immense proportions. The Stadium building includes-of course-the stadium where the fights are held, as well as various other attractions such as a shopping mall, gym, bowling alley, food courts, and indoor gardens. The stadium grounds include an amusement park, a pokemon zoo, an oceanside beach walk, and a mansion-turned-hotel for guests and high profile vacationers.

The Super Smash Bros. themselves reside in a vast trailer park surrounding an open green accented with fountains, benches, and--now--a ring of state-of-the-art teleportation pads that can transport them to the Stadium, the Spaceport, and the innovative new Porta Omina--a structure housing various teleporters that can transport the Smash Bros. instantaneously to their various worlds, saving time, energy and money.

With this new technological advance, life has just become easier for the Smash Bros....

Or has it?

Registration Form

Participants are allowed to use any characters that ever appeared in any Nintendo video game. This includes third party games but does not include games that originated as movies, tv shows, or novels (such as Star Wars or Harry Potter). In order to comply with Elliquiy rules, underage characters (for Example, Ness from Earthbound) must be aged up to at least 18 years old. Once your application is accepted, your characters will be listed here on the front page.

Character name:
Character Gender and Species:
Originating Game:
5 words to describe personality:
Battle Skills and Weaponry:
Pokemon or other partner (examples include: Navi for Link, pikmin for Olimar, Toad for Peach):
Brief History:

Accepted Characters:

SammyGirl:
Samus Aran/Zero Suit Samus
Soren
Shadow the Hedgehog
Red Savarin
Samuel Oak
The Incarnus "Ace"

EdwardShane:
Zero
Sheena Fujibayashi
Sarah Kerrigan (AKA Queen of Blades)
Ike
Shanoa
The Demon Skorne

Oliander:
Ganondorf

Thrasius:
Marina Liteyears
Little Mac

Ace Flyer:
Marth (Lucina)
Dark Link
Jane Shepard
Zeratul
Shulk
Princess Peach Toadstool
Krystal/Kursed
Link

zergmuncher:
Gandrayda

Chaos Fox:
Adelaide "the Cat"

Mad Jackal
Jill Valentine

Zekromnomnom
Flea
Bowser

Interdiction of Words
Lucario
Ridley

vysethethird
Sparkster
Axel Gear

Behindthemask75
Falco Lombardi
Wolf O'Donnel

Q & A

Q: Are we allowed to use OC's or player-created characters in this RP?
A: For the moment, no.

Q: Are you still accepting applications?
A: Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Because there are so many character possibilities from the Nintendo universe, applications will be continuously accepted throughout the duration of the RP. This may result in upgrading from a small group to a large group if necessary to accommodate the small city that is the Super Smash Stadium. If it gets too large for me to host by myself, I might offer co-hosting privileges to a player who proves reliable and helpful to all others. If you decide that the RP is too much to handle, that's fine, just let someone know before you back out, that way if a new applicant would like to take a crack at your character, it will be open.

EdwardShane

Character name: Zero
Character Gender and Species: Male Reploid
Originating Game: Megaman Zero
5 words to describe personality: Tenacious, loyal, collected, self-sacrificial, doubtful
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Well rounded with lots of utility, due to the multitude of weapons and abilities at his disposal.  These are including (but decidedly not limited to, in either list) the Z-Saber, the Shield Boomerang, the Chain Rod, and the Zero Knuckle in the way of weapons, and the Mirage Blade, Gale Attack, and Ascension Slash for techniques.  Due to the manner of his construction, he is fairly mobile and quite capable of inflicting hefty damage.  As impressively skilled as he is already, he can "Awaken" in times of need, giving him access to his full potential.
Pokemon or other partner: N/A
Brief History:   This incarnation of Zero is the heart and soul of the original Zero from the Megaman X series.  After seemingly sacrificing himself in the final fight of a long, drawn out war, it seems he has found his way to Minerva. 

Character name: Sheena Fujibayashi
Character Gender and Species: Female Human
Originating Game: Tales of Symphonia
5 words to describe personality: Hot-blooded, willful/stubborn, clutzy, unconfident, caring
Battle Skills and Weaponry:  Sheena is quite fast and agile, and can hit decently well thanks to her use of magically infused seals.  These can have a variety of effects, such as siphoning a little life or exploding to send opponents flying.  Furthermore, under the right circumstances, she has the capability to summon powerful spirits to lay waste to her foes.
Pokemon or other partner: Assorted spirit summons
Brief History: Sheena is a ninja from a world known as Tethe'alla, gifted with the ability to form pacts with spirits so as to later summon them to her aid.  She has lost multiple people during her journey, including a quarter of her home village's population and a man-made summon spirit called Corrine, who she had grown quite close to. 

Divine Tenacity

Character name: Pokemon Trainer Red
Character Gender and Species: Male Human
Originating Game: Pokemon series
5 words to describe personality: quiet, analytical, aggressive, brooding, confident
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Uses a team of six Pokemon all with various strengths and weaknesses
Pokemon or other partner: Pokemon Team (More details to follow soon.)
Brief History: Red is a Pokemon trainer from the region of Kanto. At a young age he took on the Elite Four and lost, but returned and prevailed, making him the Kanto Pokemon Champion. Red spends most of his time traveling and training his already extraordinary Pokemon team.
Red's Team
Pikachu (Male)

-Level 79 Electric
Moveset:
-Thunder
-Volt Switch (TM)
-Volt Tackle
-Quick Attack

Charizard (Male)

Level 75 Fire/Flying
Moveset
-Flare Blitz
-Fly(HM)
-Dragon Rush
-Flamethrower

Lucario (Female)

Level 72 Fighting/Steel
Moveset
-Dragon Pulse
-Sky Uppercut
-Close Combat
-Aura Sphere

Quick question: Is it alright if I create my own Pokemon team as long as I provide information and move sets for each?
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Oliander

Character Name: Ganondorf
Gender and Species: Male Gerudo
Originating Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Personality: Arrogant, Domineering, Manipulative, Ruthless, Ambitious
Battle Skill and Weapons: Accomplished swordsman and warlock. Holds the Triforce of Power; Capable of corrupting others, summon monsters, fire dark magic and transform into a huge boar.
Partners: None
Brief History: Ganondorf has been attempting to conquer Hyrule for what seems like eternity. After his latest defeat, he fled his homeworld barely clinging to his piece of the Triforce and found his way to this dimension. He decides that even though this does not seem a worthy place to conquer, he could hone his powers to prepare for his next confrontation with Link.

SpiralSpider

Do these have to be actual canon characters that were in the smash bros games? Or can you have OCs/characters who were never in that game?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

EdwardShane

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 12, 2014, 09:37:40 PM
Do these have to be actual canon characters that were in the smash bros games? Or can you have OCs/characters who were never in that game?

To my understanding, OC's aren't allowed here...but any canon character from any game that has been on any nintendo system seems to be fair game, so long as they were a game first and foremost, as opposed to being a game based off a show or movie.  As an example, I believe you COULD be a mortal kombat character from the original series for the NES and SNES since the movies and shows were based off of the game, but you could not be a character from dragonball z due to the (I am 99% positive) fact it was a manga/anime before being put in video game format.

Granted, I could be wrong...but this is my understanding

Neysha

Yeah that's how I read and interpreted it as well.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

SammyGirl

Quote from: Oliander on May 12, 2014, 08:34:18 PM
Character Name: Ganondorf
Gender and Species: Male Gerudo
Originating Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Personality: Arrogant, Domineering, Manipulative, Ruthless, Ambitious
Battle Skill and Weapons: Accomplished swordsman and warlock. Holds the Triforce of Power; Capable of corrupting others, summon monsters, fire dark magic and transform into a huge boar.
Partners: None
Brief History: Ganondorf has been attempting to conquer Hyrule for what seems like eternity. After his latest defeat, he fled his homeworld barely clinging to his piece of the Triforce and found his way to this dimension. He decides that even though this does not seem a worthy place to conquer, he could hone his powers to prepare for his next confrontation with Link.

In the interest thread, Ganon was already called by Conflict. However, if Conflict does not come to register by tomorrow, I'll put you down for Ganon permanently. I love your description of his personality.

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 12, 2014, 09:37:40 PM

For now we're sticking with actual canon characters from any video game that appeared on a Nintendo system, as long as they did not originate in of games based on novels or
movies.

Quote from: Midori Sadi on May 12, 2014, 07:35:39 PM
Quick question: Is it alright if I create my own Pokemon team as long as I provide information and move sets for each?

That's perfectly fine. Fix his team up how you like.

Okay, guys! I'm making the thread for the RP. I will put the link in the first post for easy access from registration.

GanonDwarf

Character name:Pit
Character Gender and Species:Male, Angel
Originating Game:Kid Icarus
5 words to describe personality:Faithful, Heroic,Playful,Dependable, Dependent.
Battle Skills and Weaponry: An assortment of weapons, though his bow being his weapon of choice.  Adaptable to the situation, brief flying powers, able to attack things with puns.
Pokemon or other partner (examples include: Navi for Link, pikmin for Olimar, Toad for Peach): Palutena
Brief History:After 25 years of peace, Pit had to be called out once again to combat the forces of evil. After defeating Medusa he thought his quest was over like the good old days, but Hades said other wise. And while teaming up with his dark dopperganger as well as earning some new weapons he managed to over come Hades. And now spends his days melting away his worries in some hot springs.

This will be my first group game, and my first canon character. I just love smash so much I couldn't resist.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

SammyGirl

Welcome, dwarf! I'm so excited to see another character from smash bros. brawl! Be sure to check out the rp thread. I just posted it! The link is at the top of the first post. See you there! Be sure to ask any questions here if you have them.

SammyGirl

Welcome, Dirty

Yup, having another soldier besides solid snake around sounds great to me. I've never played Crisis 2 but always wanted to!

SpiralSpider

The problem I have is that I wasn't a big Nintendo person. Aside from Mario stuffs, most games I've played were fandom-based or puzzle games with no characters. :/

I'll keep researching.

SammyGirl

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 13, 2014, 01:50:49 PM
The problem I have is that I wasn't a big Nintendo person. Aside from Mario stuffs, most games I've played were fandom-based or puzzle games with no characters. :/

I'll keep researching.
I'll keep waitin' for ya. Hopefully you find something do-able.

Conflict

Hello all! Oliander, you're welcome to have Ganondorf. Do him justice!

I'll put in my name for a character or two for now, and we'll see where it goes from there.

Character Name: Princess Zelda/Sheik
Character Gender and Species: Female Human/(Male/Futanari, depending on whether futanari are welcome/genders are even allowed to change. Let me know, and I'll adjust accordingly) Human
Originating Game: The Legend of Zelda
5 words to describe personality (Zelda): Kind, regal, reserved, wise, and calm.
5 words to describe personality (Sheik): Bold, adventurous, quick, analytical, and determined.
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Zelda is highly skilled in magic, able to cast many types of damaging spells as well as healing ones. Her magic allows her to transform herself into Sheik whenever the situation demands it. She is also capable of freeform magic and archery. In addition, she is the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom.
Sheik is Zelda's alter ego, and is much more proficient in physical combat than Zelda is. Sheik possesses ninja-like reflexes, coupled with throwing knives, chains, and deku nuts for quick distractions and movement. These physical skills come at a cost to Sheik's magical abilities, although she/he does retain the ability to transform into Zelda.
Pokemon or other partner: None
Brief History: Zelda is currently the ruler of Hyrule, seeking to prevent darkness from retaking her land. Never one to let status prevent her from doing her duty the best that she can, she spends much of her time in the countryside, trying to assist her people whenever possible. When her magic and arrows are not enough to get her out of a sticky situation, she becomes Sheik to fight monsters hand-to-hand.
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

Garuss Vakarian

Not fixed on it yet, but may want to play either Mario, Sonic (In brawl), or  Star Fox.  Or, if you will allow it. Sly Cooper!

SammyGirl

Quote from: Conflict on May 13, 2014, 08:57:48 PM
Hello all! Oliander, you're welcome to have Ganondorf. Do him justice!

I'll put in my name for a character or two for now, and we'll see where it goes from there.

That's generous of you! I put Oliander down for Ganon, and I've accepted your application for Zelda/Sheik. I'm sure Samus will be glad to see a familiar face XD
See you in the game!

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on May 13, 2014, 10:52:09 PM
Not fixed on it yet, but may want to play either Mario, Sonic (In brawl), or  Star Fox.  Or, if you will allow it. Sly Cooper!

I would allow Sly Cooper, and you're allowed to have multiple characters if you wish, although I don't recommend going past three. When you decide, just post your registration and I'll add you in.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

SammyGirl

SpiralSpider

Sweet! I didn't think Mortal Kombat counted since it's not exclusively Nintendo.

EdwardShane

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 14, 2014, 11:07:33 AM
Sweet! I didn't think Mortal Kombat counted since it's not exclusively Nintendo.

It does, as the first few games in it actually were on a nintendo system, if memory serves properly.  I actually had debated on playing Skorpion, but decided against it lol

Garuss Vakarian

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sly Cooper
"I don't know what's in my future but I won't let it be a repeat of my past."
— Sly Cooper, from his sequel: Band of Thieves.

Gender/species: A male anthromorphic racoon

5 words to describe personality: As the first game describes him. A cunning, devious, Thievius Raccoonus. Oh! Cant forget to mention he is 'SLY' ... I know that was not funny.

Battle skill's and weaponry: Extremely athletic, and masterfully acrobatic. Skilled in almost all forms of theivery. And armed with his father's hook cane, the symbol of his heritage to the cooper legacy.
Pokemon/partner: Murray (Anthro hippo. The tough guy and muscle of his gang.)
Brief History: Orphaned at a young age by the fiendish five. He grew up, seeking to get revenge. And take back his birthright, stolen from him all those years ago. The Thieveos Racoones. The family book, bestowing their secrets through generation after generation. In his first adventure, he formed the Cooper Gang with his two best friends. Bently, and Murray. And after getting his revenge, continued to have many adventures.

I also took the liberty of creating a deeper back ground for the character. As to make it easier on those unfamiliar with him. Also, I thought it would be fun!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Back ground: Sly was born into the lineage of the Cooper Clan. A long familly line of master thieves. To them, there was no sportt, nor was it right to steal from ordinary people. In fact, in the point of view of the entire cooper line, if you can steal from a master criminal. Your a master thief. At his early years, he was under the tutelage of his father. And was Between his father and the original Cooper Gang pulling off jobs, Sly would spend time with his father's friend, Jim McSweeny (being bounced on his knee). At the age of 3, Sly was taken by his father to a place in Italy (on the Ligurian Coast) to a Museum, where they met up with McSweeny, who took the map to the Cooper Vault and hid it in the museum.

Sly's parents bought a farm where Sly grew up learning about his family's history as master thieves and was to follow in his family's footsteps; inheriting their legendary legacy, the Thievius Raccoonus, at the age of 8. The book was a culmination of all the secret's, skill's, experience, and knowledge collected by the Cooper legacy. Past down from mother/father to son/duaghter for generations. Each adding more to it. To continuously perfect their art of theivery, and to steal from the greatest criminals in the world. On the night Sly was to inherit the book, a mysterious gang of criminals known as the Fiendish Five infiltrated the Cooper Farm. Try as he might, his father failed to defend himself, his wife, and his son from the brutes, ending with Sly's parents being murdered. The Fiendish Five ransacked the house in search of the book, Sly helplessly watching while hiding inside the closet. After finding it, they tore out its pages and split it among themselves before leaving. Sly, without parents, ended up in the Happy Camper orphanage where he met his lifelong friends, Bentley and Murray. Sly was determined to grow up as an accomplished thief and live up to his namesake. Soon going on many adventures, and heists. Getting his revenge, and completing the Theviess Racooness once more. As well as making a few frienemies along the way. Such as his long time love interest, Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox.

Personality: Sly Cooper is, as the first game describes him, a "cunning, devious, Thievius Raccoonus." He uses his wit, his courage, and his skills to pull off jobs, and he usually has a sarcastic remark in hand as a very cynical laid back raccoon. Despite being slick with the comebacks, he's not so swift with the ladies, with his long time love interest Carmelita fox continuously furious with him. However, he remains loyal and dedicated to his friends; especially Bentley and Murray, his two close friends since childhood, and Carmelita. Who despite being a pain throughout the first games, was respected for being a good detective, doing her job. And always finding it incredibly entertaining to tease her. And normally enjoy's their cat and mouse relationship. Deep inside that demeanor he holds, it's possible he's a bit lonely, as he said that he misses his father at one point in the Comics. But he never dwells in the past, and stays in the present, to seek for his next adventure.... He is a good man. Despite his work, and despite his crafty trick's and manipulations. He consider's most of his antic's, petty, and innocent. He doesn't steal from the poor, innocent, or the needy. And, is always gleefully ready to take out anyone he believes is worse then him. (Crime lord's, killer's, fellow thieves with less moral ambiguity then him. IE: Clearly evil, and selfish beyond repair.) He is not the kind of guy that normally believes in redemption, or personal change. If anything, his first adventure, 'The thieveus Racoonus', shows that he is a man that would rather believe in 'Retribution', Revenge, and getting ones do.

Ability's:

Sly's primary weapon in the series is his family's cane, which is a brown staff ending in a golden hook. Many of his ancestors also had weapons incorporating the trademark hook, and the cane has become an infamous symbol of the Cooper Gang. Sly is also very capable with his cane and is a powerful opponent in a fight, repeatedly being shown beating opponents much larger and better equipped than himself. Years of training and natural ability passed down through the Cooper bloodline have given Sly vast agility, balance, and reflexes, allowing him to perform feats that few can equal. In addition, he has learned every ability detailed in the Thievius Raccoonus, the book past down through the cooper bloodline, throughout the history of his ancestor's. A book, that hold's unique knowledge, secret's, and experiance. Each ancestor leaving his or her mark. His or her own addition to the family legacy. These abilities are many, and broad. including balancing on the tops of sharp points, rope and pole climbing, invisibility, swinging on hooks, and running on wires. His skills include parkour, gymnastics, pickpocketing, safecracking, mastery of disguise, time manipulation, and others. He has been known to use many gadget's, and gizmo's, gifted to him by his super genius friend Bently. So contestant's should expect under handed tactic's, and trick's from this master thief.

Closest Friend's: A small description of characters that may appear and be npc'd.

Inspector Carmalita 'Montoya' Fox:
Carmelita is a fourth generation Interpol agent with normally quite the bad attitude. Her outlook on crime was very black and white, firmly believing that any lawbreaker must be brought to justice, regardless of how minor or major the infraction was. Pursuing this vision with her shock pistol, Carmelita was extremely rigid in this view and pursued all criminals with equal determination, from murderers to jaywalkers to thieves, such as Sly and company. It is never thoroughly explained what influenced her interest in law enforcement, nor is her past in general, though it is hinted that she witnessed a terrible crime during some pivotal point in her life. Both she and Sly had repressed romantic feelings for each other, but their relationship was portrayed rather ambiguously throughout the series until the conclusion of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves.

Marray:
Murray is a strong, muscular but slightly round hippopotamus who serves as the getaway driver and later team tough guy and fighter for the game's title character. He met both Sly and Bentley when the three of them were growing up in the Happy Camper Orphanage. Murray's driving skill came from his job as a pizza delivery boy, during which he hot-wired cars and was eventually fired for dropping (and, possibly eating) too many pizzas.

Bently:
Bentley was the first member of the gang to arrive at the Happy Camper Orphanage. Bentley walked away from the swamp he called home and was separated from his siblings. He was found by a relative of Ms.Puffin, the headmistriss of the Happy Camper Orphanage, took the turtle in. Due to his smaller stature, he chose to hide from bullies, and read books in his free time. He quickly became friends with Murray, and Sly when they arrived. They soon combined their skills; Bentley's knowledge, Sly's athleticism, and Murray's enthusiasm; Creating a bond that few other criminal's can ever hope to match. Bently act's as the brains of the group. And finds most use fullness at creating gadget's, and gizmo's in preparation to heists. As well as the softwar, and hacking specialist. And researcher.

I dont know about playing a second character. But I will consider it.

This character is hidden for the reason that his existence on this thread breaks the rule. This is my bad, for not being clear when asking to play him.

SammyGirl

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on May 14, 2014, 11:39:01 AM

I dont know about playing a second character. But I will consider it.
Cool. I entered you as Sly, so he's yours! If you want to play another character, let me know. I'm still hoping for a Fox McCloud xD

Garuss Vakarian

Well, I was considering that as my second. ^^ Fox Mcloud would in fact be great as a second, since it can create a rivalry between the two.  One is a cocky, dirty fighter with sticky fingers. The other a ace pilot and prodigy, with a tendency to save the entire galaxy... Well, he does settle for saving a world on some days. :P

SammyGirl

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on May 14, 2014, 12:31:18 PM
Well, I was considering that as my second. ^^ Fox Mcloud would in fact be great as a second, since it can create a rivalry between the two.  One is a cocky, dirty fighter with sticky fingers. The other a ace pilot and prodigy, with a tendency to save the entire galaxy... Well, he does settle for saving a world on some days. :P
They're both cocky. I love that about Fox though. I always envisioned him and Samus having a pretty serious rivalry too. And Samus would just LOVE to see her old frienemy again, I'm sure XD

It would be funny to have a strange three-way rivalry going....
My mind is piecing together the possibilities.

anyways, I'll be back. gotta go grocery shopping and pick up some lunch on the way. I'll check in when i get home.

Mathim

I might be interested in Bomberman (since he's almost exclusively on Nintendo platforms) but characters from Crysis 2 and Sly Cooper were from games that were never released on any Nintendo console, ever. So if we at least keep the Nintendo-related 3rd party characters open this might be something I'd want to get involved with, but otherwise it's just too much craziness.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).