Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

You should go to the dentist, Silver. How long as it been bothering you?

Naiah

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Falstaff

hope you feel better soon Silver...sorry to hear you're in pain.

Breathless Intent

Its not likely to get better on its own, Silver....*frowns and hugs her* I hope you're able to get some help for it soon though.

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Gavlois

Dental problems are best looked at by a dentist, even if you have a great dislike for dentists like a friend I know.
O/O

Falstaff

Is there a reason you can't/won't go?  You shouldn't let something like that go on so long.

Silver

I'm going to back to lurking hoping that these meds kick in soon

Naiah

Gavlois

O/O

Falstaff

Naiah

Falstaff

Naiah

Falstaff

Ahhh!  You win for now ladies.  I will return another time *hugs you all good night*
Sweet Dreams  :-*

Naiah

Zealously Jaded