Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teridas

Searching for answers to endless questions.
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Merry Gentry

Always smile first, asking details later
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Azrael Annavianna

While I reminisce what you purport.

Spice

Made her parents proud; confused herself.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

MrDiamondBackJack

Not a crook; Went to China. *looks down...*  Crap.  Sorry. Folks, I seem to be wearing the wrong name tag.

Autumn52

Love life, live to love, happiness
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

Boring, Boring, Boring, Law School, Boring

Sashira

Nice one, MrDiamondBackJack - I certainly approve!

I have written three different versions:

- Only the best survive; fight hard.

- Perfection is the only acceptable goal.

- Well, at least it was interesting.

Note that there are six sentences.

MrDiamondBackJack

Where the *#ck are my glasses?

Gracias Sashira.  :)  Welcome to E and good fortune be with you.  Don't be to perfect, or we won't know why to ban you in the "Ban the person above you" thread.

Azrael Annavianna

Our freedom is a confiscated choice

Star Safyre

Bad days: "Where'd all this shit come from?!"

Good days: "Can I do it again, please?"
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

MrDiamondBackJack

These three remain: Faith, Hope, Love

Spice

The girl lost faith after loving Hope.

lenka

MrDiamondBackJack

Humor and food fill empty times  (Working on stopping the second one, but it helps to be tall enough to spread it around well)

Autumn52

Loved, in love, lonely, desperate, happy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MrDiamondBackJack

Beguile's Mistress

Yesterday ~ spilled coffee ~ steam cleaner ~ exhaustion

MrDiamondBackJack