News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Streaming Services

Started by Azy, September 12, 2023, 02:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azy

What are the best free streaming services?  There are shows from the 90's I watched as a kid and I'd like to watch again, but they are so hard to find. 

Kakihara

Quote from: Azy on September 12, 2023, 02:10:21 PM
What are the best free streaming services?  There are shows from the 90's I watched as a kid and I'd like to watch again, but they are so hard to find.
as far as free ones, the best I've come across so far is Tubi.  They have a pretty good older catalog of movies and shows, I've found a few older gems in there that I'd forgotten about.  It's the only one that I've found that has halfway decent selections.  I tried one or two others but they are mainly super old stuff to fill in the catalog.  It's the only one I'm knowledgeable about and can recommend at least.

CriminalMindsFan

Vudu has some free with ad offerings and Amazon also has a free with ad section that has older TV shows. Tubi is also a good one that doesn't cost anything.

Azy

I'll check those out.  When I first created my account Hulu had a good selection, but all of the older shows on my list disappeared.