F for M vampire idea -edited

Started by sansa, December 09, 2015, 03:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Drusilla is a character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

In "Lie to Me", Angel explains that, in 1860 when he was still Angelus, he became obsessed with Drusilla, a beautiful young Catholic woman who lived with her parents and two sisters in London. Angelus' sire Darla first discovered Drusilla, and presented her to Angelus as a new possible victim to torment. Drusilla had psychic abilities, and was capable of occasionally foretelling the future, especially tragic situations. However, she believed this to be an evil affliction and wished to enter a nunnery to cleanse herself. Angelus sensed her purity and became obsessed with destroying her, as Drusilla had the potential for sainthood. Angelus first made contact with her by murdering Drusilla's priest, and impersonating him when she went to confession. When she confessed that she believed her abilities were evil, Angelus toyed with her by suggesting she embrace the evil instead of rejecting it. At some later point Angelus tortured and killed Drusilla's entire family, causing her to flee to a convent in Prague. On the day she was to take her holy vows, Angelus made her watch as he killed every person in the convent and engaged in sexual relations with Darla. The trauma of Angelus's atrocities drove Drusilla insane, and Angelus chose to turn her into a vampire, as he considered her a masterpiece, a testament to his talent. Believing death to be a mercy to her at this point, he chose to sire her to make her pain eternal as an immortal.

In short, I'm very inspired but the Dru's back story/innocence, and Angel's danger. I'd very much like to create a character like Drusilla and create a similar story.

In 1860, Glynis Wright, an 18 year old girl from England was traveling with her family to meet suitable men as potential husbands for her. Glynis was a tad stubborn about the entire ordeal.. She was young and at times naive but also stubborn and independent. Glynis drove say nearly all men she met with her flippant tongue and haughty sense of indifference towards the gentleman that attempted to woo her. Some were actually attracted to her stubbornness, finding her as a challenge. But her stubborn facade was just that... Glynis truly was just a young girl seeking adventure and avoiding the norm of society. She loves her family more then she could possibly say and valued her God, treasuring her religious beliefs as a Catholic.

------------------

It's rough, I know. I'm sorry /: but I'm hopeful someone interested will be able to help. I'm interested in furthering this idea but I don't wish to until another character (yours) is created.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Added:
I also be quite interested in playing in additional character that is in a relationship with your character already.
Ultimate interest:
I want your character to want the character, Glynis, finding her suitable to be his mate but would torment and break her- a sadistic streak needed for your character. I could have an additional character who is already submissive and loves your character.

ONS would be:
Blood (gore is acceptable for this game!)
Forced/reluctant partners (both sexual and in feeding a for this vampire game)
Mental torture by light mind control (my character would still be conscious & aware)
Vaginal sex
Displaying sexual behavior in public as a form of embarrassment
BDSM
Ropes, chains, cages. -immobilization
Dietary changes
Consentual sex, love making, and just passion is also fun!
Biting (feeding and just fun)
Orgasm control
Same sex partners
Anal
Oral
Small wounds: bruising & cuts
Fighting (a good struggle and fight is always fun! Especially if it causes some clothes to tear...)

If you have questions regarding any ons or you're curious about any offs, just ask.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)