a couple more ideas

Started by wildstar, October 11, 2009, 04:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildstar

ok so I got another couple ideas in my head for storylines. hope someones interested in the for they will be anime based.

Dominion tank police: Puma Twins/OC

the puma twins rob a bank of all it's money. Annapuma and Unipuma are on the run. with the tank police on their tails *chuckle* they hold up in a young single boys apartment. during their time with him they begin to seduce the boy.

wanting a either single female or two for the Puma Twins. some knowledge of them required....not really but if need info on girls ask me.

Bleach: Orgy *lol had to guess this would come out.* big group.

It's Ichigo's B-day and he at first has a small part with family but them after Rukia askes him to come to Soul Society a big party is given for him there. Rukia had the idea for a nice and quiet party. but all doesn't go as planned. Rangiku is asked to make punch. but as you all may guess it she gets the idea to kind of spike the punch. what she doesn't know is that one of the ingredients she put in was a bit powerful aphrodisiac. *she had another long drinking night before* with leads to comedy, stripping, and you guess it an orgy. Ichigo never thought he would get a present like this.

anyone can play as the girls of Bleach
anyone can play as any guy except Ichigo which is me and kenpachi or byakuyya.

*one thing on that is kenpachi would rape all the girls leaving nothing for the rest of the guys and byakuyya would kill me for having rukia in this. LOL*

List of girls needed:

Rukia
Orihime
Lt. Rangiku
yoriichi
Capt. Soi-fon:Kasha
Lt.Nemu
Lt.Isane
Capt. Unohana
Lt.Nanao
more if I can remember...lol

List of guys.
Ichigo:wildstar(me)
Uryu
Chad
Lt. Renji
Capt hitsugiya
will post more for list soon.

Kashatria

OMG I love bleach...Ill go for that one .
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

wildstar

cool Kasha. who you want to be? I claimed ichigo.

Kashatria

I want to be the girl who does the butterfly touch, when she touches you twice in the same spot you die...
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

wildstar

Soi-fon it is. maybe I better make a list of who all the girls are. as well as guys for this idea.

Kashatria

That may possibly be a good idea....Hey can Cone come in??? LOL I think that might be wierd/
*Huggles to all*

wildstar