News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tales of Skyrim (M for F)

Started by TheSithChicken, December 14, 2017, 08:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSithChicken

Please do not post in this thread. PM me if interested.

What I Am Looking For In A Partner:

Literacy - I need a partner who has at least a moderate grasp of the English language. I'm not expecting perfection. I'm not perfect and I'm going out on a limb to say that you probably aren't either. Spelling and grammar just have to be in the ballpark. You don't have to write a novel but let's not do a one liner.

Communication
- Talking to me about our story lets me know you're interested. That you're excited. That gets me excited. Excitement gets my muse up and running.

Understanding - My health is not great and my posting rates will fluctuate. Sometimes I can respond multiple times a day. Sometimes I will only be able to respond once a week. Just depends on how badly my body screws me over at any particular moment.

Tales of Skyrim

I am coming back from a short break in writing - the last month or so was hard on me for a number of reasons - and I realized that I was missing something from my current stories. Fantasy and adventure. All of my current stories are dark, intense contemporary stories (and all fantastic in their own right) but my first love will always be fantasy adventure. So I sat down to consider the fantasy settings I could run rampant through and came upon one that I enjoy and have always wanted to play in - without being so obscure that I would have to make sacrifices to dark gods to even have the hope of someone else knowing what the fuck I was talking about.

Skyrim.

I never really liked any of the other Elder Scrolls games but I fell in love with the nordic feel and lore of the setting. The monsters, the places, the holds... all of it so good. Markarth is absolutely gorgeous. The sweeping vistas and snow capped mountains. Plus I am a sucker for dragons and weapons of power. Probably the Tolkien geek in me coming out. So let's get to the meat of this.

What Am I Looking For In This Story

Adventure - I want the chance to fight a dragon or engage in life and death battles on snowy battlefields painted red. I want passionate sex and adult fun times. The exact nature of the adventure doesn't matter too much to me. Do you want to play magic and politics in the halls of Winterhold? Cool! Do you want to fight for coin and glory among the Companions? Awesome! Do you want take part in the Stormcloak rebellion and face off against the Empire and it's pointy eared masters? I'm game!

A Beautiful Companion - I want a companion who is a beautiful woman for me to share said adventures with but that's about the limit of my requirements. I will be sharing some inspiring images below but they are just inspiration. Canon female characters are welcome as are OCs. Want to be a lusty Nord woman as hard and beautiful as Skyrim itself? Alright. Want to be a noble born High Elf who's disdain of the Thalmor drives her? Works for me. Want to be a playful and nubile Khajit? I think I can manage. Want to be an Argonian barmaid with unusual tastes? Well... you might have to sell me on the last one.

To Be A Sword & Sorcery Style Hero - By this I mean a character who is not necessarily heroic but one who is proactive. S&S heroes act rather than react. They want to do something and they do it. Now who this character is depends on what you want and what would fit the story we want to tell together. An old grizzled Orc out to prove his worth one last time? I can play that. A High Elf mage with a grudge against the small minded Thalmor who banished him for exotic experiments? Done and done. A once great Nord warrior laid low by an old injury and left by the fire like one of his lord's dogs before being called back to action? Sounds good.

Canon To Non-Canon - I am not a stickler for adhering to the lore. If you want to make halflings a race in Skyrim go right ahead. InCase has given me more than enough inspiration along those lines. So don't be afraid to suggest something non-canon. The worst I can say is it's not for me. You can be a canon female character if you like. I will not be playing a canon character though.

Sexy Funtimes - For this story I am not looking for the darker sexual elements as all of my existing stories run from dub-con to non-con. If the characters want to get kinky I am all open to that but I want everyone involved to want to be involved. So decadence is perfectly acceptable. I just don't want to write a rapist.

TheSithChicken

TheSithChicken

TheSithChicken