Once Upon A Time... M seeking F

Started by backlash84, October 24, 2014, 12:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

Been watching the TV show recently and really love Regina's character, especially with her struggling so hard to be good. I would really like to play with that struggle, as well as play around with a slow building romance. If you aren't up to date on the show, spoilers ahead! You've been warned.

I was figuring it would be interesting to play from the end of the wicked witch's storyline, with the slight change of the curse being broken in the end. Regina is still sore from her breakup with hook, and has decided she needs some time alone to figure things out... part of her wanting to plot to "fix" things... going to one of the other, smaller castles she had had built while she was the evil queen, letting Henry and Emma stay at the main castle together as a happy little family along with Emma's parents, at least for a week or so while she clears her head and figure things out.

It is during her retreat to this smaller castle, a smaller town surrounding it, that she comes across a humble blacksmith, (who is actually a very skilled blacksmith who is undercover... who forged famous weapons of legend.) who she hires to fix (or create something, up to you) that was broken that has sentimental value to her. While he is working on it they get to talking, one thing leads to another... they start falling for one another. I want to do a slow build to this, start out with a few teasing kisses, making out, going out on dates... a more realistic pace, focusing on romance, with some drama mixed in. I figure there will be bad guys to fight, family issues, all sorts of fun stuff.

PM me if you are interested. :)