private (between Fightingfaithless and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, June 05, 2009, 02:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

The brother

The younger sister who is dead or going to be dead shortly. (dead now)

The twin sister.

Bullets rang through the store as some robbers came running in to try and steal something. All Mandy was doing was trying to get some clothes with her bigger brother but it seems clothes was the last thing on her mind today. It was such a sudden impact that she hardly felt anything going straight into her chest. It all happened so fast and she was on the floor in a few seconds. The blood starting pouring from her wound and she tried to call out for her brother. A shaky hand went to her wound and she tried to stop the bleeding by herself. The robbers did not care that they shot someone they wanted their money and was gone a few moments later. Everyone was in shock because of the whole ordeal.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Fightingfaithless

Nathan watched though dark gray eyes in shock and horror as his little sister, his sweet loveable little sister, clinch at the blood covered hole in her chest. The blood was flowing from between her finger tips and from between the trembling lips almost like a tragic picture. Hearing his name being called weakly from his wounded sister, jerking his body back to reality. Moving his lithe muscular frame through the store with ease at high speed he was at his little sister’s side in moments. Catching he small body he lowered it slowly to the ground, screaming from someone to call an ambulance.

Kneeling next to her bleeding form he started to shake pathetically as he removed the hair from her eyes. Licking his lips he called out to the girl, praying for an answer hell anything would be just fine. Growing desperate he pressed to fingers against the bloody neck only to find...nothing at all. Choking back a sob he tipped the soft chin up and opened his sister’s mouth. Pinching the petite nose he leaned down and pressed his lips against the red stained ones, breathing into the lungs. Leaning back he pressed his large shaking hands to the small chest and started to press, tears running down his faces as he sobbed.

"God come on...breath..." He whispered but nothing happened. He repeated the process only to produce the same results. Time seem to freeze as he stared at his blood cover sister, her small broke body sprawled on the floor and her once sparkling life filled eyes dull and dead. Letting out an agonizing scream he hunched over his sister's dead body, gripping his silky short red hair with crimson stained hands as he shook in agony. Oh god...why wasn’t he there for her?...and what was he going to tell his twin?

darkvamplips

Someone was already gone and called the ambulance for her but it seemed as though it was already to late. When he got to her she was limp and was not responding to his voice for now. Maybe she'll come around but the way she looked showed that she would soon be dead. Her lips welcome the air gratefully as it traveled down her airway and into her lungs making it rise slightly. Her eyes were open and vacant. The wound splurted blood with the air that was given to her lungs. When he picked her up she gasped for air and blinked her eyes a few times. This would be their last few precious moments together before her life was ended to quickly.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan slipped his strong arms around the dying body of his sister, soft sobs echoing though the quiet crowd of people that had gathered to watch the sad, heart breaking scene. "Do...don’t leave lil' bit. We need you here." He whispered as he pressed a gentle kissed to the bloody cheek with trembling lips. "You can’t leave us yet." He gritted out, trying not to cry so much in front of the broken girl, trying to be strong as to not scare her.

He could only image the pain she was in, tightening his grip, though no so much as to cause her pain, he laid his forehead against her hers he stared into her blank eyes. He should have protected her...he should have been there damn it! "I’m sorry...god I'm so sorry lil' bit. Please forgive me for failing you." He cried kissing her nose as his tears feel on her red splattered face. In the back of his head he knew it wouldn’t be much longer but the tall youth refused to believe it as he clutched his dying little sister in his tattooed arms.

darkvamplips

Somehow she knew she had died seconds later and her brother brought her back. She lifted up her arm to touch his face but couldn't so she touched his arm instead. "Don't be." She whispered under her breath hoping that he heard her. The pain on his face she did not want to see and soon she would be gone from this world. "I..love...y." She did not finish her sentence and her head fell against his arm. The last shaky breath could be heard as she finally gave into her death.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan felt his heart stop and start to break at his sisters words, shaking his head in denial the tried to get the words out only to choke on them. His little sisters from went limp in his arms, last uneven breath grazing against his skin and his heart shattered. "No..." He croaked out before screaming, rocking his sister back and forth in his arms, whispering sweet little lullabies he use to sing to her and his twin sister at night in her unhearing ear.

His voice was haunted and hallow and once the medics and police arrived he didn’t let anyone near them. Nathan attacked anyone and everyone that dare to try to touch his little sister. In the end the police shot him with a dart full of sedatives, knock his large form out in nothing flat, the last thing to haunt him was his sisters lifeless eyes looking straight at him from a puddle of her own blood, hair fanning her like some angel of death.

darkvamplips

Soon sirens could be heard and there was no other response except for the last soft breath against his skin. Her head still against his arm as if still expecting comfort out of all this. They tried to get him to let her go but nothing worked and soon he to was unconscious. They took him to the hospital and called his sister at work. Now she was on her way and could barely see out the window of her car because of the tears.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

The old doctor, the kind that head more hair on his face then head these days, shook his head sadly at the young man on the bed, red hair greasy and matted with blood and skin paler then normal as he lay in the blank white hospital bed. Wires seem to sprout from ever part of his body and machines whirled around his large body. The boy was in a stress induced coma, then again who wouldn’t after seeing what he did? Sighing, the doctor stroked his beard as he walked out of the room, clip bored under one arm and searched the room for his family.

They should be easy to find. After all, the file showed the only family he had was his twin sister. Letting out another weary sigh he rubbed at his temples. God why did he always get stuck telling the family? He was the most sensitive out of all the doctors, and a gentlemen at the most so woman crying was up there on the list of things that made him feel like the scum of the earth. Lifting his water blue eyes under fuzzy eyebrows cleared his voice. "The family of a Nathan Shay I need to see you please to inform you of his condition.” He called his deep and soothing old voice echoing through the waiting room, what he had don’t this a few times and he had learned the tricks of the trade.

darkvamplips

A few times she swerved because she could not see straight on the road. Her brother in a coma because of stress and her sister dead. What else could go wrong today? It had only been seconds earlier before he said those words she came into the hospital. "I'm his twin sister what happened?" She was shaking not understanding any of this. The pain was to much for her.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

The doctor frowned at the young girl, yes she looked a lot like the boy, especially the hair. Stroking his chin he gave a sad sigh and looked back at the boy’s room door. " Mrs. Shay I am Dr. Kerri and as you know your brother has entered into a coma induced by stress. We are more the positive that he will wake up though on the amount of time it will take well that is hard to say.

The man thing that troubles us is his memory....he might have lost his recollection of the incident..." He said trailing off after incident and placing a warm hand on the young woman's shoulder. "I am required to ask you to tell him if he does not remember but if you can handle it I would be more than willing to tell him." The old doctor said kindly, watery blue eyes looking upon the girl in fatherly kindness.

darkvamplips

The tears filled her eyes as she heard what happened with her brother. "I'll tell him." If the doctor told him then maybe he would freak out and go a little nuts. "Can I go see him?" She asked not wanting to ask about their sister right now. Just to painful to have everything happen all at once.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

The doctor nodded and smiled slightly. "Of course you can sweetheart. He is still asleep but you are welcome to make as much noise as you want. Hell I suggest a trumpet." He joked winking at the red headed girl, trying to lighten the mood. Patting her shoulder with a large warm hand he nodded. "Your brother will need you, no matter what don’t leave his side." He whispered gravely before his beeper started to vibrate, signaling another patient. Giving her a small kind nod the doctor took off, white coat billowing behind him. He hoped they would be ok...

darkvamplips

She knew he was trying to lighten the mood but no smile came across her pale lips. Well she would have to leave his side to go to the washroom but she wanted to stay here with him. A small nod came to her face as he said those words. A few moments later she was in his room. How would she explain that his sister was dead.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan only knew darkness and pain. Everything around him felt fuzzy and dark, like he was being lifted from the depts. of a cold lake. Wincing slightly at the light, he slowly opened his gray eyes and blinked rapidly. Groaning, the tall young man sat up and shook his head, soft red strands flying as he did.

"Damn...what the hell..." He hissed, rubbing his temple with his hands. "God where the hell am I and how much did I drink?" He muttered to himself, clinching his eyes shut tight in pain. He looked to the side when he felt a presence and smiled gently at his twin. “Hey girly…where am I?” He asked, frowning at the look on her face. “What’s going on…” He demanded, eyes now pining his twin worriedly.

darkvamplips

It was a few hours later when he woke up and she saw sitting beside him on a chair. A hand was on her arm and she was starring off into the distance. "You're at the hospital." She said quietly looking up at him when he finally came to and looked at her.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Looking at his sister, delicate eyebrow raised in her direction he looked around his room, taking in the wires and beeping machines. So…he was in a hospital…why? Tilling his head in his twin’s direction and motioned around. “Well now I can see that…why?” He asked tone light, but firm as he looked into the girls amber eyes as if daring her to lie to him.

darkvamplips

Well he would find out one way or another. Sighing she looked down at his hand and traced a design on it with her fingers. "Um Mandy got shot." She did not want to see his reaction. "I'm sorry." Tears played at her eyes as she waited hoping he would not hurt her in the process.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan’s eyes narrowed on the crying girl, eyes dark with worry as he watched his twin cry. “She’s ok though rig…” He trailed off, the events of the shooting running though his mind as fast replay. Numb shock ran though the large body before he started to shake his head harshly, red hair flying. “No...No no…stop lying! She is safe and at home! This is just a fucking nightmare! Get the hell out of here! GET OUT YOU LIEING PICE OF SHIT!” He screamed, believing that the girl was just a figment of his nightmare.

Ripping out needles and cores from his body, blood dripping onto the pristine white sheet he made to get up out of the bed before roaring as nurse and doctors came flooding into the room. “Let me go! I need to get to Mandy! She needs me!!” He roared, tears pouring out of his angry gray eyes as he struggled against the holds on him, nearly 7 nurses and 3 doctors had to hold him down as they strapped his large frame to the bed and stuck a syringe full of an antistatic to knocking him out. Giving one last anguish roar of denial darkness took him over and soon he was asleep once again.

darkvamplips

(Nice reaction) She did not want to be the one to tell him the news but it was better then the doctors or nurses telling him. Tears streamed down her face as she was called a liar. For all of their life she never lied to him and was always there but she thought it was just because of stress. When he got up she moved out of the way in case he would try to hurt her. Even though they were twins stress would do things to you. She winced when he was injected with something but at least he would be asleep and not feeling pain now. How long would he be unconscious now.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan groaned as he woke once against, feeling like his whole body had been ran over by a damn train. Sitting up he shook his head then stilled, the events of yesterday coming flooding back to him. Guild, anguish, hopelessness, and shame all flooded trough him but all he managed to do was stare blankly ahead of him with cold gray eyes.

He also remembered how he had treated his twin too. It was horrifying and disgusting, what kind of a brother was he to treat the poor girl like that. Letting out a weary sigh he ran a large hand through his short red hair, looking around the small room for his look alike. How long had he been asleep anyway?

darkvamplips

When he woke up she had leaned her head on his arm and fell asleep. Mostly she had been awake hoping he would wake up but soon gave into the sleep. Last night she had cried herself to sleep because of how he treated her but what could she expect? A nice welcome after what she had to tell him?

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan felt a soft pressure on his arm and turned to find his twin sister’s head, long red hair everywhere. Smiling softly, gray eyes dark with regret and sadness, he ran his large hand through the soft strands. “Hey copy cat.” He whispered, using the nickname they made up for each other, on the fact that they looked a lot alike.

“How are you feeling?” He asked, wanting to apologize for tomorrow but worried that the pretty girl wouldn’t hear him out. What he said yesterday was harsh and very uncalled for but…he wasn’t in his right mind. He had to make sure the girl was at least talking to him so he could explain what happened, so he could get her forgiveness.

darkvamplips

When he woke up she woke up as he said her nickname and smiled up at him. Slowly she lifted her head up when he brushed her hair. She already did forgive him she shrugged it off because he found out his sister was dead and freaked out. "Good tired I guess." She said quietly.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan smiled and ran a large hand through her hair as he cleared his throat, not use to apologizing. “I…I’m sorry copy cat. I didn’t…mean to act that way. If am sorry if I hurt you.” He murmured, closing his gray eyes and taking a deep breath. Well that wasn’t so hard. His hand froze in his younger twin hair as the last sad image of his dying younger sister flashed behind his eyes lids. Snapping his eyes open with a gasp he almost ripped his hand away from the girls head.

Was he even worthy of touching his sister when he let the other down? What if he was unable to protect her like he wasn’t able to protect the other? Pulling his hand away he pulled the young girl against his chest, hugging her tightly.  Pressing a fatherly kiss to the girls head he sighed. “I want you to know I love you…no matter what happens…you got me?” He whispered, tightening he hold on the girls small body. How was he going to protect her when he couldn’t even protect Mandy?

darkvamplips

A small smile appeared across her face when he said sorry. He never said sorry to her but they hardly fought so he wasn't used to saying sorry to her. Mandy's death was not supposed to happen but maybe it was just her time to go. A hug felt good after all they went through and she put her arms gently around his body hoping not to hurt him. "I know I'm not going anywhere." She whispered almost reading his mind. (rebecca)

My request thread: