News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

This hot girl named Kathy

Started by hatekathy, August 25, 2009, 07:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatekathy

Hey ya'll
I am starting a new request thread, hope you don't mind. I am actually going to be going on vacation this weekend with my family and I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a roleplay via email. I am kinda picky I guess, but I'll list what I am looking for. Ill start with what I dont like :)

Not wants:
Sub.
I dont mind a dominant guy but I dont like playing the sub or the princess. Ive tried it a few times and its just not something I enjoy. I like fighting back and not giving in right away.
I like being a girl, maybe a half furry with a tail or something but I donno how to play aliens or animals or artho or a girl with a penis :-p. I dont like transforming, I personally think its kinda hokie. Also the only thing that should change physically during the roleplay would be if i got pregnant or something, none of this growing breasts or dicks.

Wants:
I do like, anything kinky, dirty or messy. I am into pissing, watching or being watched or during the act. I dont get my jollys off just getting peed on, make it interesting!
Im into force. I am not a sub and I will fight back but only to make you rougher. I love rough. Pain makes me more aggressive and cutting me is just going to make me hornier.
I like incest, cause its sooo wrong and make the best stories.
Ill do vomit/scat and other gross stuff but only later on in the roleplay if you have me completely drooling over you from the roughness or something.
Ive called myself a cum whore before ;)
Ill do gore and mutilation but only on other girls, I like being equal to my man even if he is a psychopath
Ageplay is cool too.
I have a rabbit hole if you wanna check it out.
I do stories too rather than just the normal roleplays and such. So dont be scared to ask!

Thats all I can think of. Ill edit this if I think of anything else.
O and I do enjoy playing as different girls, so if you want me too play someone other than myself Id need a picture or something :)

O my email is REMOVED
Feel free to email! dont be scare ;) I only bite in response to being bitten!

Don't put contact information in public, please. Put it in your profile and refer people to that.

Hairy

Tensuo

You and I joined around the same time, but I have not logged in as much. I remember reading your introduction! I am very curious about RPing with you from the things you have mentioned above. I will try IMing you and even Emailing you to see if you would like to RP

Jecht

Hey, you sound like someone I'd want to RP with. PM if you have any ideas so we can set something up. I'm up for almost anything.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Doomsday

Umm... Yes. Please PM me or maybe add my YIM?

hatekathy

Alright guys!
I totally didnt check this thread in awhile, PM me if your still interested! or Email me!!
You know what I want, I gotta know what you want :-p

zemo8801

Why hello Kathy if you are still looking for someone to Roleplay with i will be very interested in starting one with you so just let me know so i can start to think of a good game for us.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas