♥~ Ari's Search For Plot-driven Romamtic Male Characters(Over 20 plots!)

Started by Randomthingslover, September 26, 2015, 08:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomthingslover

Well, Look who do we have here! Welcome darling, cookie?

First of all, information about me as a role player-

●I can be very detailed in our rp during plots
    I need a role player who can atleast give me ONE reply every day.More is always welcomed but ONE is mandatory .
    ●I am a para writer.I love writing 2-3 paragraphs, can definitely do more too.
    ●I love smut, but without story line,I loathe it.So our rp's should have smut to plot ratio 30:70
    ●I dont want your character to be a male human zombie, concentrating on thrusting your cock inside only.
    I want YC to have emotions like anger, lust, passion, love, desire, sadness and happiness.
    •I love love triangles ♥♡♥ So pls contact me if you have

I am looking for something new.Something exciting. Something that makes me count minutes for your reply.

I am looking for plots, that have a perfect build of plot and smut.I love sex, hence I'm as kinky as it gets but I want a strong plot to drive it.Strong story to make me want to write.
    Stories like are full of twists and turns.

Plot wise my kinks are-

-Sexy, tall, handsome men
    Goth, Emo or perhaps feminine men turn me off.If your character is not good looking, my intrests dims out.

-I am a Romantic.
    Honestly, I want romance that engulfs our characters.Forces them to do wrong, controls their heart and pumps their blood.

-The thing about love triangles is that
    They instantly draw my attention. Forces me to say yes to you.And puts my writing juices into work.

-Reactions and Emotions
    If the girl you love comes out wearing a slutty cheerleading dress.What would you do? Would you continue eating your breakfast or dream how you could just pour maple syrup all over her sexy body and lick it ? I guess that explains it?

-Man Handling
    Being pinned, gripped tightly or even having arms wrap around the body, big yes.

My No's-

• Blow Jobs (and all the related things)
    • Excessive bathroom play
    • Death During sex
    • Older Woman ×Younger men
    • If any kink is not mentioned above, then I'm more than okay in doing it.
      I'm Open to anything to  try out.Bondage-D/S..
      [/color]

Rp only in Elliquiy via thread or PM in Third person.
    [/list]
    A love letter girl stuck in a text message world.

// Request Thread //

Randomthingslover

Lighter Sweeter Plots with Heavy Romance

1.Real Piece Of Life Scenario

-The first one goes like, YC recently buys another small cafe and when he goes to visit the place,  a waitress bumps into him-A waitress he must have.
    The waitress is unnaturally beautiful, often turns both the heads of a man.Will A man like (YC) who is over protective to the core, jealous and has anger management issues be able to deal with the concept of love?
    They will date, pregnancy can happen, even marriage.

-The second one is about a man who tends to get abusive and deals with many issues manages to get his girlfriend pregnant.
    We'll start with from the beggining of the pregnancy skipping time in between as we play the pregnancy out.

2.He Loves Me So, He loves me Not

Pairing :Boss × Assistant

Inspired By Maroon 5 -Animals

She knows he isn't good for her, she knew it after he threw her out of his bed at 2 in the morning after a hot steamy one night stand, she knew it when he talks rudely to her everyday in the office, she knows it when he flirts with other women infront of her then why does she end up right under him each time?

A young girl has a one night stand with a man who turns out to be her new boss the next day.When she refuses to continue a casual sexual relationship with him the insults are followed with never ending flirting, jealousy and rude remarks.He has made it clear, he doesn't want a commited relationship then why does he tend to keep her close?

Loads of-Insults, YC being rude, the more he falls for her the more jerkier he gets, Afraid of commitment, maybe a pregnancy?, over protectiveness, anger management issues.

3.Sweet Revenge

MC had two  brothers who loved her deeply in highschool.Although she loved the younger one more, she chose the elder one.
    Now five years later-
    Life has taken a gruesome turn for the poor girl.Married to the abusive brother who tends to blame her for every thing going wrong. Forcing her to have sex, hitting her and what not.When she thinks life can't take any more pathetic form, the younger brother (YC) enters back into her life as her new boss, hell bent to insult her and feed fat the ancient grudge he held against her.But as he notices how inert and easily frightened she gets along with the constant bruises, he cannot help but doubt something is wrong.
    After all, it doesn't take much for an old flame to rekindle.

I will play both the husband and the woman.

4. Soul Out Of Place

Pairing:M×F×M

YC is a mafia boss who is feared by many.He once visits a local strip club just as a favor and there he sees MC who is a nude stripper. She has recently started and is very famous around.YC develops feelings for her but how can a man who is so over protective and jealous fall in love for a nude stripper whose morals are surprisiny high?
    For the love triangle twist-A rival gang leader is her ex, and he desperately wants to get back with her!

5.Beauty and The Beast

I would love to flesh out a role play based on this plot.Be it medieval, modern, fantasy, orginal idea or changed one.

6.Medieval-Historical RP's involving
    Romance
    Slave
    Nobility
    Or Anything at all!

Would love your suggestions and changes for any of the plots!!6

// Request Thread //

Randomthingslover

Lighter Themed Plots 2:

7.I Spy

Pairing:Spy×Enemie's daughter

MC is going to start college.She is the only daughter of a Mafia boss but doesn't knows it since her father doesn't want to involve her into this world.However her house mate had different plans.
    YC is s secret agent who attends her college and shares the house with her, to get close to her and know all about her father.
    But what happens if the love creeps in?

8.I Dont Love You Anymore,I think.

Pairing:Ex Boyfriend ×Ex Girlfriend

YC is a millionaire who was in love with MC.His best friend tricks him to believe that he slept with MC,and in your anger you throw MC out of the house.
    Five years later,MC returns with your child asking for financial help since the child is severely ill.

This is a great story driven plot and I would love to play it out.

// Request Thread //

Randomthingslover

// Request Thread //

Randomthingslover

// Request Thread //

Randomthingslover

New plot idea
    Beauty and the beast.
    Would also like to work around red riding hood

// Request Thread //

Randomthingslover

// Request Thread //

Randomthingslover

// Request Thread //