One Sentence Stories: Comic Space Opera

Started by MrDiamondBackJack, September 07, 2010, 10:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

The idea here is that we write a story, one sentence at a time.  You must continue the story based on what has been written before.  Let's see where it takes us.  A line of dialogue can be a part of your sentence, or it can be a sentence, depending upon how you feel about it.  If we reach a conclusion, then someone can post THE END after their sentence.  Please wait until someone else has posted, before you post a new sentence.  The story is completely free to go anywhere, so don't complain if you don't like what someone else wrote.  (Remember to keep it PG-13)

Captain Dick Hardrock sat in the cockpit of his intergalactic space rocket and admired the skill with which his manly hands worked the joystick, as he moved his rocket in and out of asteroid belt B-52.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Coreli

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 07, 2010, 10:54:43 PM
Captain Dick Hardrock sat in the cockpit of his intergalactic space rocket and admired the skill with which his manly hands worked the joystick, as he moved his rocket in and out of asteroid belt B-52.

Only moments before, his rocket was surrounded by darkness as he accelerated through the opening of the cave, near the surface of the moon.

MrDiamondBackJack

He had been visiting the Intergalactic Planetary Defense Force's Moon Base to receive his instruction for his newest top secret mission.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Coreli

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 14, 2010, 04:20:21 PM
He had been visiting the Intergalactic Planetary Defense Force's Moon Base to receive his instruction for his newest top secret mission.

Unfortunately, there was a raid on the Moon Base, and he had to escape before he had received all of the information he needed.

Spice

This could have been viewed as a set back, but Dick Hardrock had a childlike faith in his innate powers of intuition and poking one manly finger at the coffee-stained, standard-issue map booklet, he growled with utter confidence, "Alpha Centauri Z7 is where I'm needed."

Coreli

What awaited dick was unknown, but it wasn't the first time he was faced with an uncertain outcome.

MrDiamondBackJack

While just last week he had picked up a cute Martian girl, with clear pink skin, who had been serving drinks at one of his favorite cocktail lounges, even though he was only seventy five percent sure that she was in fact a female.

Coreli

Just then, his intruder alert began to scream, as red lights flashed throughout the cockpit.

Spice

Dick quickly drew his weapon--the latest issue Laser Mark XIII with the customized hand grips sporting a likeness of Elvis --with one hand, while flipping off the amazingly annoying pulsating red intruder light barely in time to greet the cute, albeit sexually ambiguous Martian 'girl' who had never actually left the ship after their extended session of inter-species gymnastics.

MrDiamondBackJack

"Shit fire Mindy!  I could have plugged you between your pretty eyes!" he spat out, as his heart heaved in his manly chest.