The one and only

Started by JerichoMyers, August 12, 2010, 12:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerichoMyers

This is a topic about who you think are the most attractive people on Elliquiy. Name or list everyone you love, would want to have sex with, or just think is purely awesome. Please, just don't whip out a list of randomly people; put some thought and explanations on why you think those people are so.... what ever you think.

Ahem, here is my list=
Artemis- That man is just..... Oh my god *drools* he's the dreamiest man on the Elliquiy site. He would know how to show a Goblin a good time.
Tales- I'm curious what sex would be like with some one all hopped up on heroine.
Harley Quinn- Only because of the avatar she has right now.
Dolly- To show her how heroic I can really be.

Harley Quinn

Quote from: JerichoMyers on August 12, 2010, 12:30:58 AM
Harley Quinn- Only because of the avatar she has right now.

If that's the only reason, I have two words for you.

Bite.  Me.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

After I seen Dark Knight, I really don't want to piss off Joker.

Harley Quinn

Oh, and I suppose you think it's smart to piss me off instead?  He does it quickly.  I make them suffer.  Think about that, goblin.  Have a nice day!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

Are you actually pissed off at me?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Surprisingly, I'm pretty pale. It's weird since I spend a lot of time in outside yet I'm so pasty white. Why do you ask?

Harley Quinn

Mhm.  You're green.  Which would be, "Yes."  There's your answer.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Harley Quinn

Ha!  As if.  But you're not on it.  Hmph.  -stalks off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

Kit: She is such an elegant and sweetheart among with being passionate and naughty. Definately on my top list of cravings to RP with her.  *snuggles* XD

Harley Quinn: My sweet Harley, socilizaing thread addict cuddly person. Even though she dont reply to my private messages for ages, I wanna steal her for myself! RAWR..  ;)

abandoneddolly is... *bites her cute bum* sexeh!

and..

thrill! The way she writes, tempts me.. *spanks her again and again*  XD

abandoneddolly

apparently I'm popular  :-[

JerichoMyers

Well he's honest, I just kinda made this to have fun.  Congratulations Dolly and Harley, you're the two most popular people so far. :)

abandoneddolly

well I'll make me list short

bastards
creepy guy
Galanthor- cause I'm his cuddle slave

JerichoMyers

yea, you have that creepy clown paradise dude on it. What's he got that I don't got?

KieraHaroden

Here's my list:

Pleaseteaseme - Because he's cute, funny, and a lot like me as a person in RL.

Endorphin - He's a LOT like me, with sexual likes. I think we could have a lot of fun... (in RP's of course... ;) ) I love taking over the Guilty thread with him, lol.

TenchuFall - Excellent writer, he's making me thoroughly enjoy our RP. ;D
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Galanthor

ok lets see

Haiku of Tears - met her through E, got a long distance realationship now...

abandoneddolly - cause she's my dolly and it's fun to make her smile

Harley Quinn - Show me your list and i'll kick jericho's ass, i wanna see if i'm on it^^

Thirteenhearts - She really has to have 13 hearts ;)

Everyone that cuddles me =D

JerichoMyers

Damn.... I really don't know how to be sweet and kind like that. Really, it feels embarrassing talking and typing that.

Trieste

Considering nearly every other thread like this ends up locked, I think people probably know why this is being locked.

For people who are still mystified, popularity contests aren't actually very popular around here. Have a nice day. :)