Never-ending story!

Started by Remiel, March 29, 2010, 10:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

The rules of this game are simple.  Copy and paste everything non-italicized from the post before you, and add three words of your own.  Let's see how far we can go!

Once upon a

Alric Sanosake

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Saerrael

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint

Alric Sanosake

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Saerrael

I'm sooo teeempted! But I shall behave.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of

Alric Sanosake

I don't see why you have to be.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling

Saerrael

Autumn leaves at midsummer's eve? Those must be really old :P

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard

Beguile's Mistress

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate

Alric Sanosake

I was lost on what to say. I am expecting this to not make sense in the end.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young

CaptainErotica

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a

Alric Sanosake

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic

CaptainErotica

You only added two words by the way.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with

Beguile's Mistress

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace

CaptainErotica

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace prance through the

Remiel

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing

CaptainErotica

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love

Remiel

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Zebu

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of

ONs & OFFs

RedRoseBlackSea

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So

ONs & OFFs

Zebu

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So I'll..."
Suddenly, ninjas
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So I'll..."
Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin

ONs & OFFs

RedRoseBlackSea

Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled