Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteflame

Hi Jack Welcome!!!

*pushes broken glass to the side with his foot to try to hide the mess*

whiteflame

Hey guys, I'm going to have to RP in the workforce, if ya can refill the lamp before everyone leaves, the "Happy Juice" over there, *points to a huge keg of purple liquid* burns really well.  I think the fumes has a positive side effect, not for sure though.
*Waves bye*

Lolli

-waves back-
So long, whitey! (That's soo not inappropriate-sounding..)
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Jack

Not much really; I got accepted a couple of days ago but I've been kept busy with an essay I left to the last minute, so I'm taking my time to look around the site now.

I met Whiteflame and Snow a couple of days ago. But it's lovely to meet you today.

Lolli

-looks around- Me?
-sets down plate of chocolate chip cookies, fresh from the oven-  :-*
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Limoncello

- looks around - So... Where am I :)
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Lolli

In a new magical place, obviously. ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Jack

Magical?

*Shakes his head*

This is about as magical as a candlelight for two at McDonalds.

saberblue

Words cannot express my amazement at the chozen title for this wonderful new bar. ^^ *turns head behind him*  HEY!  YOU GUYS!  OVER HERE!  *legion of Ewoks is summoned, stares adorably but dumbly ahead waiting for their next command.*

Great.  Now I can't decide what to do with all these Ewoks.  I'm considering sending a bunch of them on a coffee run...does anyone else want anything?
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Jack

Well from what I gathered from the title that the menu would include Ewok...

*Picks up a menu from the table and scans in search for a delicious Ewok burger*

Alternatively it could mean that they cook the food so they should stay in the kitchen.

saberblue

WAITAMINNIT!  *dashes in front of Ewok horde a la "Human Shield"*  Nobody's eating my Ewok lackeys!  But...that second idea works. 

*motions towards kitchen, and Ewoks dash off.  The smell of baking pizza fills the room.*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-drools a little-
I heard pizza. I like pizza.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Jack

I think I'd rather have pizza too. Ewok can get a little boring, I heard.

saberblue

*whizzes by on speeder bike, on his way back to work.*

NOW, MY MINIONS!

*Ewoks come forth from the kitchen, bearing to all the peoples the food of the gods.*

snow

rawr ~tackles an eok and chews ob its ear~ ello ^.^
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Jack

So he gets to eat the Ewoks and I don't?! I sense favouritism.

*Gets out a piece of bread, tempting one of the Ewoks with the piece of food* Here you go, little fella! *His free hand moves to his back pocket in which he has a net.

saberblue

*swoops in, grabs hold and drags the traumatised little Ewok away from Snow*

You can't eat that!

And thar be no favoritism here, Jack.  :)  *spots the net, places his hand on his blaster.*  No favoritism at all...

Lolli

-pokes head in-
So.. there's pizza and we're fighting over who gets to eat the Ewoks? Are you lot on drugs?
-noms pizza, burps-
I'm off for the night. Be good, everyone. And, erm...lay off the Ewoks, you dimwits.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Jack

Hmph.

*Hides his net and pushes the Ewok back into the crowd of little chefs.*

I'm off too. Past midnight here and I'm already suffering from sleep debt from essay writing.

saberblue

*snatches up a slice of pizza and gobbles it*

Mmm...the good stuff.  *pats Ewok horde goonie #5 approvingly on the head*

See you later, Lolli Rae.  And...finally, someone who agrees with me!

*starts passing around Ewok conservation and Endor's Endangered Species brochures.*

I know the feeling, Jack...get rest.  Here's hoping the essay turned out well. ^^

snow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saberblue

*sighs*  Well...just this once.

snow

~snaps the ewok up in one bight~ ~burps~ mmmmmmm ewok ^.^

saberblue

Good bejeezus!  I turn my back for, like, TWO HOURS, and...*face-palm*

*ewoks flee in terror*

snow