Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteflame

Come up with any ideas on the musical?

Limoncello

Nah, I am actually not good at creating roleplays. The other rolepalys consist of other setting that I also like but are not music related. When I actually have time, without having to write college essays, then maybe I will create one.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

whiteflame

Ahh... college essays.  *brain starts to hurt, from thinking back so far*

saberblue

I know the feeling, Cello.  My writing mojo still hurts from the 12-page all-nighter I wrote on Wednesday.  Yuck...
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

~sneeks in slowly and creeps around the new room, but bumps somthing and a vase falls to the floor and shatters~ummm ummmm~smiles happily~ hello ^ ^
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

whiteflame

Hey Snow, don't worry the vase and most of this stuff is some wierd computer generated stuff, You can break and change anything you want.
And SaberBlue, may not be real rustic but it does feel more cozy.  Tried to find a Ewok fireplace, all I could find were fire pits, Ok if ya want a bon fire.

*Pulls out a big slab of jerky for Snow and Brownies from MzNurse snack box*

Limoncello

I am pulling off a 8 page all nighter really soon. Its going to happen tomorrow I know it. xD

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

whiteflame

*Covers head with coat, hides to make a cell phone call*
~Whisper, Whisper~
Quote from: Cello on February 28, 2009, 06:48:33 PM
I am pulling off a 8 page all nighter really soon. Its going to happen tomorrow I know it. xD

Juan great to see ya, yes Cello *points over to Cello* will be needing the coffee.

Limoncello

Lolli

-searches pages she missed- Oo
Uhm...who's been sneaking you people narcotics? Them things are dangerous! Isn't that poison from yesterday enough?
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

*searches narcotics = better living through chemistry*
Yes, lot of coffee here! Jaun was here, from Colombia. He..didn't leave sugar, tought the texture was a little off!!

saberblue

Quote from: whiteflame on February 28, 2009, 05:25:00 PM
*looks around, feels a little chilly* I'll fix that!!!
Calls out to a clan of Ewok's.  *gathers them all together*
Whisper, Whisper~~
*Ewok's scatter*

*Whisltles, twirls thumbs, Stands up looks over horizon, Waits longer*

*Hears chatter in the distance*
*Ewoks gather, clammer of construction*

Perfect!

*pause, stunned silence*

It's...it's...beautiful!

You there! *points to Ewok*  Bring out a round of rum for my good friend Whiteflame!  *Ewok scurries off to kitchen*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-settles in large cozy chair, unfolds newspaper, lights pipe-
-in posh voice- I do say, my good sirs, you're all looking quite dashing this evening!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Jack

*Wakes up suddenly; his mug of tea still in his hand as his eyes unglue themselves apart. He clears his throat, coughing loudly before raising one butt cheek and emitting a loud fart.*

Well, it seems I may have made myself too at home in this lovely place.

saberblue

*in deep, mock British accent* Why, thank you, madam!  Come, come, have some tea now, wot! *Ewok comes out of kitchen with cups of tea for all*

*admires surroundings* Despite all those years on Endor, I had no idea that the Ewoks possessed such cultural refinement and fine architecture.

*hears the fart, turns around with an eyebrow raised and his eyes wide*  I say, good sir, do you mind?  I am attempting to carry on a civilized conversation!

Jack

Civilised? Boy, I'm English. We invited civilised society before selling it on eBay.

whiteflame

Quote from: Jack on February 28, 2009, 05:40:32 PM
*Wakes up suddenly; his mug of tea still in his hand as his eyes unglue themselves apart. He clears his throat, coughing loudly before raising one butt cheek and emitting a loud fart.*

Well, it seems I may have made myself too at home in this lovely place.
:'(  Good one man.
Ahh Jack see your going into politics, you can speak from either end and it sounds and smells the same!! ;)

saberblue

XD

You guys are the best.  Excellent observation on the politicians, by the way, Whiteflame!

Lolli

-takes tea, sips- Hm, yes. Quite, my dear sir.

I so didn't giggle foolishly over the fart like a four-year-old. Honest!

And now I'm giggling over the eBay joke. *highfives Jack*
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Quote from: Lolli Rae on February 28, 2009, 05:37:58 PM
-settles in large cozy chair, unfolds newspaper, lights pipe-
-in posh voice- I do say, my good sirs, you're all looking quite dashing this evening!

*Sees Lolli with pipe*
Here Juan left this along with the ?sugar, he said it was really good pipe tobacco. ;)

whiteflame

saberblue

*sips tea as well*

Hmm...I say, this tastes a little off!  Did you remember to give it a good stir?

*Ewoks glance amongst each other with no idea what the *%$# he's talking about.*

Nevermind.  *sips again.*  Ah, the good stuff.

Lolli

-takes pipe tobacco- Good lad, good lad. I was simply blowing bubbles with my pipe, but this is oodles more sophisticated. Although I think I ruined my sophistication by saying 'oodles' just then..
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Bah, nonsense!  I knew a fellow in my old air force days whose name was Oodles, and I assure you that he was of the utmost sophistication!

whiteflame

*Walks over to bar*
I'll have a Burbon on Burbon.

*Ewok raises eyebrow*

A burbon double.