Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteflame

Place for new members to get their feet wet

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

whiteflame

Hello
Unloads pockets of goodies taken from the other room.
Looks around for stuff to make room comfy
Still PG-13 room

Lolli

We can make this all cozy-like.
-hangs up drapes, fixes cushions-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

*Goes back and grabs snows pillow, handful of brownie crumbs*

snow

~cuddles with pillow~ mmmmmmm  i misseded you pillow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

whiteflame

*drag big neon flashing welcome sign, Hangs it up*
Naw looks out of place
*drags back out vaporizes it*

whiteflame

Home is where the heart is,  It is not what we grew up with, and it won't be the same, but we can make it a meeting place to come visit, and bring in new friends

snow

~smashes a bottle of booz against the wall~ ha!.......nooooo that was my last bottle!!! damn you crule world

whiteflame

I sent a PM to SaberBlue telling him where we were

snow

Lolli

I dunno what else to do now. >_<
Just prance around here and annoy each other, I suppose... -pokes whiteflame-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

true there dusnt seem to be much to do....*pokes whiteflame*

Lolli

I think I might try and make a post with an idea. See who responds, see what happens..
-giggles and skips off-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

*Looking like pin cushion*
*Brings in "Happy Juice", an Ewok fermented beverage*
*Takes huge drink, room tilts*

whiteflame

*Puts "Happy Juice" in Snows Bowl, snickers*

snow

~drinks every wast drop and reads a book~ psh dont know what your wining abou......~tips over and stares at seeling~

whiteflame

Must get Ewok.... tend.... Bar

*Falls to floor*

snow

dude! ~holds up my paws infront of my face~ i cant feel my hands!

Lolli

...what are you two on?
Can I have some?  ;)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

*Looks up from Floor, focus with one eye, lifts bottle up from under coat*
Ear, ave som!

Lolli

-carefully takes bottle from whiteflame, sniffs, cringes-
Ah, well... when in Rome..