what do you wear to bed?

Started by dart, August 16, 2008, 02:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Depends if I showered before bed

Clean- Naked

Not clean- Boxer/shirt

Madriv

Quote from: Canuckian on September 09, 2008, 07:40:57 PMThat's your problem right there, since dogs are the far superior pet :)

But cats make better ammo.

Midnight Sky

Like others have said, it depends on the weather for me.

In the warmer months, I usually wear nothing, but maybe some socks because my feet get a little chilly and maybe a tank or something tight on top.
In the colder ones, I tend to wear a big shirt.

No undies what so ever though; those things are annoying.
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Kurzyk

Kalen

I like to wear a really hot blonde to bed.

what?  :D

Josietta

*scoffs* Cherri!!!!  You were supposed to share! *pouts*

Tonight I am wearing my red lounge pants and a white tshirt.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ket

Quote from: Kalen on November 12, 2008, 11:09:15 PM
I like to wear a really hot blonde to bed.

Sorry, but us hot blondes don't qualify as clothing.   
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

QueenFracture

Depands on how tired I am. Usually though it whatever I have on. If I am in a good mood and change it is like boxers and a t-shirt.

Doomsday

Usually my boxers and socks, but I have no real preference. I can sleep naked, or heavily clothed.

Tawni Black

I sleep in as little as is comfortable that night.

Caedy

Usually nothing....when it's warm and it usually is where I live, but those colder times of year usually a pair of socks, yoga pants and a comfy long sleeve shirt.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Solaine

Nightgown or pajamas, depending on season. 
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

MusicNeverDies

Tonight, a long button down baseball jersey, and short shorts.

The Joker

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Forestshadow

Depends on the time of year, in the winter I'll wear longjohns and a long sleeve oversized shirt, in the summer a silky chemise.

goalt

Clothing-wise, nothing. Accessory-wise, as this can was opened earlier, often cuffs. Sometimes additional bondage stuff, if the Mistress feels like it.
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Revolverman

Aysleen

panties, but I keep a robe or something handy to pull on if I have to jump out of bed for any reason ;)
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

jouzinka

I wear pretty much nothing. :) Though I'm comfortable with anything - few years ago I was used to sleep by an open window and in that period I wore an oversized tee, warm socks, even a hooded sweater, when the winter came.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

AmazonPrincess

Well I usually wear my string cos I love the touch of the sheets on my naked skin.....

adventurer

Sometimes sleeping naked..sometimes in boxer shorts..
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Erin

Pretty much always panties and a nightgown, or when it gets really cold (like at the moment... my room is a bit drafty) my LARPing robe and socks.
Only exception is when I've got someone to keep me warm, then I usually sleep in stuff that's not as comfortable, but spicy... or nothing at all... I just love to tease ^^