News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelric Miras

auroraChloe

*stops in to pick up her win*

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

*Tickles Chloe until she drops the win and then picks the win up*You really want this win right?
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

auroraChloe

hmm...  i would like it, yes. 

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

Well have come here*sits her down in his lap*Now have you been naughty or nice?

And remember Santa sees all.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

auroraChloe

*shifts and settles on his lap, holding the WIN on her own*   funny, you don't look like Santa. 

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

*Gently tickles her just to see her smile.* Well i am Santa's little helper angel...i go around the world and see if any females have been naughty so i tell them in my own way that they need to be nice ;)...so what are you naughty or nice.
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

Shoot :-(...wanna be naughty just a little bit?

I won't tell Santa  :-X
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

i guess we know what list you're on!   :D

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

Yes on Santas ban list i was so naughty that he banned me from his lists,want to join me I'll make it worth your while :D
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

If i fell for that line everytime i heard it, i'd be a rich girl today.    XD         *takes her WIN and runs*

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

*tackles her on the ground*   you are a sneaky one running away like that maybe you deserve to be on the naughty list.
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

*oophs*   ya brute!  i deserve this win. 

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

Did i hurt you...i didn't mean to do it want me to kiss it and make it feel better? Well i can settle with you,it's a win-win situation i get you and you get to keep the win.
A/A
O/O

Chevalier des Poissons

-tackles cherubin firously- How dare you tackle my sister? Do you want to die?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Immortal Cherubin

Well technically I'm already dead,but i am curious how can you die when you are already dead.
A/A
O/O

Skye

Boggles the mind... -steals the win as you ponder-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Christmas Cherubin on December 10, 2009, 04:36:05 PM
Well technically I'm already dead,but i am curious how can you die when you are already dead.

Saints of Athena that elevate their cosmo energy are able to perform miracles.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Scribbles

*sneaks away with win amidst the confusion* >_>
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Zelric Miras

*catches Misery in a net and runs away with win*

Misery

*slips net and grabs the win!*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Skye

-blurs in to intercept Misery and steals the win-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Misery

*stares at empty hands*   :o