Skye

-With a satisfied grin, I tuck it away for safe keeping- 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Skye

-but doesn't really- Cause I won, and I'm keep it..for a few minute more.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Skye

-stares longingly at it as it's snatched away.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Misery

-dances stupidly with the win before noticing the look of longing-

*gives the win back*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Skye

-imparts a peck on the cheek to you and takes the win back to clutch at covetously-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

MabFaerie

*Flutters in and clasps the win* Ah! Here we are <3
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Immortal Cherubin

Hey how did you get out of my full-prof faerie cage get back in it and take that win with you. 
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

Nuuu! *escapes from the cage with the win just like before*
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Immortal Cherubin

*throws a cupcake into the cage hoping it would trap the faerie* faerie's love cupcakes.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

*looks at the cupcake, looks at the win. Looks at the cupcake, looks at the win* So.....very.... tempting...
*noms the cupcake and then darts off with the win*

Immortal Cherubin

*pulls her back and starts to tickle her until she drops the win*Are faeries ticklish i think they are  :D
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

*bites ^* Lemme and my win go!!! And the cupcake too!

Immortal Cherubin

*Dangles hand trying to shake her off*let go,let go....come on come let go...you know i think i like Tinkerbell better than you she doesn't bite.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

WUT?!! Tinkerbell!! That hussy!! *Cuddles up to ^ and gives him the win* Tell me you love me more than tink!! Please? *pouts*

Immortal Cherubin

Okay okay i love you more than her*pats her on head and gives her the win*i don't need this you can have it.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

Yay!!! *gives ^ a kiss and nuzzles him* Let's share the win!

auroraChloe

*slips in for a little win love*

a/a 8/21/17

HockeyGod

Picks up the win that appears to have slipped out

Beguile's Mistress

Sneaks up behind him and snatches it out of his hand

auroraChloe

ooo!  *hands her an apple for the win*   ;)

a/a 8/21/17

Beguile's Mistress

*gives the apple to the deer and keeps the win*

auroraChloe

oh dear...   that's mine.   *takes it back*

a/a 8/21/17

Misery