Swashbuckler's playground

Started by Captain Maltese, April 01, 2008, 01:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerpentKiss

Careful now...

*twists the pommel of his saber and a small blade juts forth from the grip, in the opposite direction to the saber blade. Serpent holds the blade out horizontally at the new adversary*

Serpent's tend to hide their venom...but rest assured *the smaller blade glistens as if some sort of liquid is on it* that the venom is still there...

Captain Maltese

"It is?`Perfect!"

* pounces forward, scrapes his saber along the poison blade to scoop up some liquid, then strikes the blade through the air so the goo drops shoots through the air in SerpentKiss' direction *

*turns to Greenthorn and blows her a kiss*

"No, YOU make them drool - and then I can cut off their tongues when they hang beneat their chins!"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Greenthorn

*rolls her eyes at the Captain's blown kiss and huffs*

He sure is hard to distract, perhaps I should take him home.  Wonder if he's just as attentive in the bedroom

"Well hurry up then, this is quite boring and I have better plans for later!"

Captain Maltese

*looks at the two stiff and shrugs, then looks down and sees a third and remembers what he was doing a littlw while ago*

*moves over to the Not-exactly-sleeping Beauty*

"Hi there, what is a girl like you doing in a classy joint like this?"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

SerpentKiss

*Gets splashed by his own venom...which he's immune to, the fabric of his shirt starts to sizzle*

Oh...Oh great...this shirt cost 17 gold dubloons...it's proper silk too...damnit!

*leans on his sword as CptCalico walks off, then spins around, wondering where the hell he is at the mention of 'classy joint'*

Cutter

*contemplates  new alliances and tries to keep the ever shifting ones in order*

"Right, so what is it now,eh? Tag-Team, tirfecta-Gang-bang, what?"
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

SerpentKiss

*sheathes his sword, clicking the extra blade back into the grip*

Dull, my good fellow...very dull.

*walks off*

Cutter

*arches eyebrow*

"Hmm, perhaps, my good fellow. I admit, I'm not in fine form this day. Perhaps I should have remained more contemplative."

*Tips sword to the departing*

"We cannot be all be master's of wit and witticism such as yourself"

* Sheaths cutlass and bows slightly*

"Methinks a pub might be the best venue for my jocularity"

*saunters off*
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Greenthorn

*watches the two men walk off then looks back to the Captain and smiles*

"We're all alone and I was hoping to see some swordfighting!"

*looks around and eyes her dagger then smirks at the Captain*

*whispers*

"Let's go find us some true swordsmen, or in the very least ones who will not run from a lady and a seaman"

Cutter

*peaks 'round a fence post*

*arches one eyebrow*

" 'Tis a challenge I hear 'pon the wind?"

My On's and Off's :

Captain Maltese

*remains sitting in lotus position but lifts his hands and begins to juggle throwing knives*

"I prefer a bladefight to a cockfight, that's for certain."

*one knife mysteriously slips and hits the fencepost one inch away from Cutter's nosetip*

Cutter

*Nods*

" I concur. A cock fight can be.... messy with all that slapping and whacking of...feathers...Quite abhorrent. Poor avian creatures...

*yanks out the dagger and let's it sail from his fingers, whisking off  a lock of the Captains' hair.*

My On's and Off's :

Greenthorn

*stealthily gets up from the hay and walks behind the barn, formulating a plan*

Dragoondawg25

KABOOM!  from out of nowhere the echoing scream of one unfortunate fellow landing backfirst into the hay after being shot from a cannon.  Readying himself to his feet he looked about holding the rapier and pistol in hand.  "What goes here?! and who are you bloody lots, and where the hell am i!?" 
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Lovebug

*emerges irritably from under the hay, where he has been having a previously restful nap*

*whips out his cutlass and holds it to Dragoondawg's nose*

"I was having a really, really terrific dream - I mean, I can't begin to tell you how good it was - and now I'm not!"

Captain Maltese

"Shit! Where did everybody come from?"

*backs hurriedly and climbs to the top of the nearest alecask, then looks around to choose an opponent*

*chooses one*

"With me, Dragoon!"

*crouches, then kicks out and launches himself like a flying porcupine at Lovebug*

Lovebug

*casually trims a stray nose hair from Dragoon and turns to parry the flying porcupine's thrust*

"I'm not one of these squeamish fellows that can't sleep in a barn full of corpses."

*spins out and taps the Captain's blade indulgently*

"Have at you!"

Captain Maltese

"Have at yourself!"

*lands on his shoulder on the ground and rolls around again, sees a cup of grog and sips it, grimaces and looks for the cat so he can kill it*

*goes into a flurry of rapid little cuts as he closes on Lovebug*

"Hey Dragoon, are you useless without your horse?"

Lovebug

"I already had at myself before I went to sleep. Actually, it was kind of dismal and I felt degraded afterwards."

*lunges, deftly picking a gap between the Captain's cuts*

Captain Maltese

"Well, know you know how your women feel!"

*swerves before the lunge and taps Lovebugs' guard before falling back.

Lovebug

"I didn't get where I am today by knowing how women feel, damn you!"

*pauses, looks down at straw-covered and ill-clad form, sighs mournfully and advances, leading with the point*

Greenthorn

*returns from barn struggling to pull a large covered crate led by a rope.  stops when she hears the commotion behind her*

*notices newcomers and groans*

"I'm gonna need more"

*stomps back to the barn*

Dragoondawg25

*Stands up as he spits out the stray straws from his mouth as he gags.  Thou he was about to say something he would get a nice barber shop trim from Lovebug. 

"Argh i say laddy good show." said to Lovebug

He tosses him a coppercoin that would ricochet off his head and bonk Capt in the eye. 

"Whoops sorry lad!" said to Capt 

He said pulling out his rapier and pistol as he looked around some before eyeing Greenthorn. 
"you there in the undergarments, what ye doin within that barn?"
Ons & Offs

Captain Maltese

*repays the dawg with a sack foll of copper coins*

'Here's your change!'

*advances on him, saber in one hand and dagger in the other*

Dragoondawg25

"Gotta love the exchange rate on these things, savy!"

*Pockets coins and readys himself as he parrys one four with said captain of calico!*

"Where is yon dossy wench?!, she has escaped to the barn!?"
Ons & Offs