He was SO xxxxxxxxxx that...

Started by Captain Maltese, February 07, 2008, 02:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

You know that classic 'your mommas so fat, ...' taunt, right? Here's the idea. You provide the rest of the sentence for the previous poster, then add one of your own. However! To make this game fitting to elliquiy, you can only provide adjectives that are mildly erotic.

"He was SO horny that..."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Cjac

... coconuts turned him on.

He was SO hard that...
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Bliss

...even diamonds couldn't cut him.

She was so hot that...
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

...her girlffriend got facial burns.

They were SO eager that...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Zaer Darkwail

....the bed broke down beneath them.

They were so naughty that.........

Cjac

They had to stand in the corner.

She was so busty that...
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Captain Maltese

...marines were missing in action.

He was so well equipped that...

Bliss

...hiking boy scouts were jealous of him.

She was so stacked...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

... she never saw her own feet.

He was so hard that...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Bliss

...he was a challenge for the stonecutter to crack.

She was so smooth...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

... men slid right off her.

He was so long that...

Cjac

he couldn't fit on the bed.

She was so tight that...

Kazyth

... she could squeeze coal into diamonds.

He was so limber that...

Cjac

he could squeeze through a keyhole.

She was so easy that...

Bliss

...she was considered a level 1 training challenge.

He was so sly...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cjac

he was envied by all the foxes.

She was so wet that...

Kazyth

... she could drown a terrier.

He was so thick that...

Cjac

he didn't understand simple addition.

She was so lusty that...

Kazyth

... neighborhood pets weren't safe.

He was so strong that...

Garreth

He beat Atlas and Hercules at arm wrestling. At the same time.

She was so needy...
Judge one's character not from the options he's given, but from the choice he makes from them.

Cjac

even winning the lottery wouldn't help.

He was so kinky that...

Captain Maltese

..all the nearby toy shops were out of rubber chickens.

She was so milfy that...

Bliss

...all her son's friends came over for milkshakes.

He was so demanding...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

...the entire cathouse had to work double shifts.

She was so exotic...

Caustic

... he needed wire-cutters to get into her panties.

She was so desperate...
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien