Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

You keep trying to impress other women with your witty classic rock puns ... it's tiresome!

MasterMischief

What you did to my cassette player is unforgivable.

I want my Footloose tape back!

Cassiopeia

Do you know how embarrassing it is to drive around in a car with a llama singing FOOTloose at the top of his lungs?! 

Endorphin

I'm sorry, I've just had enough of this mystical crap.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

You're so close minded, you don't see me getting bent out of shape over your ab worship rituals!

abandoneddolly

I want someone I can go to the beach with, you run from the sun screaming ....so

Cassiopeia

Well it's better than burning to a crisp like you do ... you are fair skinned, you are not a creature of the sun, accept it!

abandoneddolly

No you keep trying to make me accept things I dont want too  :'(

Cassiopeia

Fine then, live in denial!  But you'll be living there without me!

Harley Quinn

I just don't have the strength anymore.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Darius

Sweety, you're just too psychotic for me to take anymore.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

abandoneddolly

well If you don't like psychotic I guess I'm out of the picture

Harley Quinn

( ;D)

We just like too much of the same things, which creates problems that shouldn't even exist.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Jokers always with you why can't you share him every once in a while  * pouts and stomps off*

Drannie

Its in my nature, cant resist... *rolls his eyes and runs after another lady*

Seara

Your always looking down, never looking me in the eyes, it is so over.

abandoneddolly

you cut off my wing enough said .....

Seara

I tried to glue them back on, but that just wasn't good enough for you

abandoneddolly

glue then back on do I look like a peice of paper you could have at least sewn them

Seara

Drannie

Cant look into your eyes, mine are belong to someone else..

Harley Quinn

You never told me you had someone else's eyes!  That's just.... sick!  Whose eyes are they, anyway?!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

*breaks up with you after the bad joke* :D

abandoneddolly

Drannie