Mari's ideas! [looking for F/F, either gender player! Mostly BDSMy]

Started by goalt, July 02, 2012, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goalt

Tossing up some general ideas.  Open to modifying them, with the constant that I'd only like to do F/F. I can play either side of a D/s situation, though I'm significantly more submissive. Literacy is expected, but I don't need superlong posts! Check out my o/os if you want, of course. I like lots of stuff! I'll note I'm especially interested in orgasm denial as part of domination, along with forced nudity/exhibitionism.

Da Ideas:

Enslaved Ruler: A princess/queen/countess/other female royal is captured by another, who promptly turns her into her slave girl. I'd prefer to play the captured one, and would like to see her kept naked! Possibly the slave and mistress end up falling in love.TAKEN

Consensual Auction: In a setting where slavery is legal, a woman sells herself to the highest bidder and is bought by another woman. Sexy things ensue.

Newly Collared: A woman becomes her girlfriend's slave, possibly legally binding, and much fun is had. Thinking some public action--clubs and stuff--would be involved in this one.

Other F/F BDSM Stuff: got an idea for some lesbian D/s? I'm interested!

This image. (NSFW)

I'll probably be putting more stuff up pretty soon, but starting with that. PM me if you're interested in anything!
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O