Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

" I understand Jake. I won't go then." The real Hannah hugs the real Jake close to her and she keeps watch over there other selves.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Where am I?" said the other Jake as he slowly came round, still feeling groggy. "And why do I feel like I just went ten rounds with a bulldozer?"

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah kneels down by the clone Jake or whatever he is and she shrugs. " Eh, something attacked you and we found you and the other Hannah then brought you both here for safety."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Uh...okay," he said, still looking confused, "I'm guessing I'm not on my Earth anymore, unless I've been out so long we've invented cloning?"

Lady Temptress

" Your on Earth. Just not the time frame that you just came from. Look at me and my Jake. We are yours and the other Hannah's older selves of you two. If that makes self."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Okay, I think I'm following," he said, suddenly distracted by the sight of their wrist-devices. "Wow, where we came from we got rid of those a long time ago."

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah looks at the other Jake and she arches her brows. " Eh? What do you use instead of the watches then?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We have neural implants," the other Jake replied, pointing to the right side of his head. "We activate it with our thoughts and then work out where we go and it takes us there. Very useful but hurts like hell having one inserted."

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah groans at the other Jake's explination of the implants in the other two and she shakes her head. " Sorry you two had to do that. I'll stick with the watches." Smirk.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"One advantage is it's harder to break," the alternate Jake said with a laugh. "If they do manage to break it odds are the person using it is dead so...y'know, not gonna be much use anyway."

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah nods to the fake Jake while explains something to them and she finds it all rather interesting.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You need to be careful of what followed us," he said. "Hannah didn't get a proper look so she wouldn't know, but it's a shapeshifter, even better than normal Time Hunters. If you don't know the slight differences which make it identifiable you can walk straight past it without realising."

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah groans at that explination and she heaves a sigh. " Well, that ssucks. What are we supposed to do then, eh?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"This," he said, pulling something out of his bag that had been put my the bed when they came in. He pulled out what looked like little more than a mobile phone. "There's a very specific kind of temporal energy it gives off, it's invisible to pretty much everything, but this was specially rigged to detect it."

Lady Temptress

" Thats amazing. I understand. So what do we do next, though?" The real Hannah questions with curioisty.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I might be able to help there," Jen said, coming back in. "That was Agency high command, apparently our...'friend' has been making its presence known here, they've tracked it to Washington but it's in the middle of an area full of civilians and they can't risk collateral damage."

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah rolls her eyes with a shake of her head and a grumbling sound. " That sucks. What's our next moves then?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"They've said we can go in and deal with it," she replied. "But we have to get him as far away from civilians as we can, we have no idea what this creature is capable of and I don't think anyone wants to put anyone at unnecessary risk."

Lady Temptress

Hannah nods her head and she stands by her real Jake as they listen to Jen. " Alright then, let's get going."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Are you good to come with us Jake?" Jen asked. "I shouldn't really ask you after what happened but you're the only one of us used to dealing with it."

"Yeah," he answered. "Just don't ask me to run a marathon anytime soon," he said with a laugh.

Lady Temptress

Both Hannah's listen to Jen and both Jake's, then they get ready to go with them as they each chuckle at Jake's response.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Make sure you bring that machine with us," she said, heading out to prepare a couple of things. "I don't want us to realise we've forgotten something in the heat of battle."

Lady Temptress

Both Hannah's nod their heads and they follow them out as they take the machine with them.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

There was a plane parked outside waiting for them. "Ah, yeah, forgot to mention this. Central command gave us it's newest prototype plane to give us a bit more speed."

Lady Temptress

Both Hannah's chuckle and the real Hannah smirks. " Good. Tired of walking everywhere. Let's go."
Lady Dreamer