Seeking GM/Players for small group adventure (maybe PF?)

Started by Ixy, August 14, 2011, 04:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eeraschyyr

Having difficulties getting my sheet to a point where it can be listed. Working on getting it straightened out, though I'll admit to being rather frustrated with it at the moment.

Wintercat

Description:
Calder is a black-haired man with grey eyes that seem to look at a person and then right through him. He seems to carry the oracle's curse of not seeing to a great distance, but what he can see he perceives more clearly than some might expect. Calder's body is somewhat weak, a disadvantage he tries to overcome by the use of a belt enchanted to strengthen him to a level ground with common folk at least.

He walks with pride though, carrying within him the gifts of the mystery of time, including magic he uses to heal those to whom the time of death has not yet come, and seeking to liberate himself too of the shadow of death one day. He is serious man sometimes, but surprisingly jovial at other moments. It all seems to depend on how he is feeling when someone speaks to him. Worries cross his mind from time to time, but yet he keeps on hoping, because as people can quote him, where there is life there is still hope.

Oracle's equipment has been added, such as it is, spent the +3,000 magic item points to acquire a mithril chainshirt +1 for him to wear, to give the oracle some measure of protection against things that he may yet encounter.

Calder Barlow, the Neutral Human Oracle of Time is ready and waiting.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Blue Leah

Eeraschyyr

There we go; issue resolved.

Ethran Kas'nara tends to feel a bit out of place, having grown up and lived his life in Riddleport, up to recently. Black haired, green eyed, he was used to making himself be as commonplace as possible, a believer in the thieves' tenant that anonymity equals protection. After the comings of the now claimed Second Darkness, however, he left, joining the Pathfinder Society with the hope of outliving the memories of him in the city before returning to the only place he's particularly known.

http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=24006

The 3000 went into the +1 studded leather; character wealth going into upgrades for the list of equipment he had when first made and basic items for increasing AC.

Blue Leah

PhantomPistoleer

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I always miss Ixy's gaming summons.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Blue Leah

Pistoleer: If you can get something together by Friday, I'll make room.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Eeraschyyr

There we go. Public viewing is all set. Character history is in the notes. ^,^

Blue Leah