News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

"What? Him? I knew you were never on good terms with him... but this? When did this happen? Why were the cops here?"

(oh god this is terrible *facepalm*)
O/O

Queen Elsa

"It's been happening since I was ten... And the cops came because I didn't go home last night, so he reported me as a runaway... But... I didn't want to go home because of him... and you..."

Gavlois

"Since you were te-...!" He knew her not going home was his fault, and that this probably would not have happened if he wasn't so reckless with Naoko last night. "...So... how is your father now? Does he know where you are ?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"He's going to jail, but only for two years... Hopefully I'll be out of state, at college by then..."

LynxKitten

Evangeline yawned as she sat on a bench outside the classrooms, just looking up at the sky. The skies here were so blue...

Gavlois

(can I assume Hina has no mom in the story? if she does, disregard this post then)
(oh god now I have to act double)
Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 09, 2012, 03:09:34 AM
"He's going to jail, but only for two years... Hopefully I'll be out of state, at college by then..."

"So if your dad is behind bars for now... you'll need a place to stay. Come on, we'll swing by your place to pick up some stuff to move to my place for now." He took Hina's hand and began walking.

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 09, 2012, 03:10:15 AM
Evangeline yawned as she sat on a bench outside the classrooms, just looking up at the sky. The skies here were so blue...

Naoko silently joined Evie on the bench. "The sky looks very beautiful today doesn't it?" he said, looking up at the sky as well.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"No... Sig, I'm already staying with Naoko and Evie, if his father agrees... Thank you for the offer though." Hina lets go of Siegfried's hand. "We have something else we need to talk about..."

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 09, 2012, 03:16:06 AM
"No... Sig, I'm already staying with Naoko and Evie, if his father agrees... Thank you for the offer though." Hina lets go of Siegfried's hand. "We have something else we need to talk about..."

Sieg's expression clouded. He once again felt that pang of jealousy twist his gut, a feeling he is all too familiar with. "What... do you need to talk to me about?'
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 09, 2012, 03:13:12 AM
Naoko silently joined Evie on the bench. "The sky looks very beautiful today doesn't it?" he said, looking up at the sky as well.

Evie nodded and leaned against him, "Yes, the skies back home were never this...blue." She looked up in wonder as a smile creeped onto her lips.

Queen Elsa

Hina sighed and said, "I feel trapped with you. I asked you for some time to think, and you freaked out. I was afraid you were going to hurt yourself, which is why I said yes when I did."

Gavlois

(dis gon get reeealll messy)

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 09, 2012, 03:18:27 AM
Evie nodded and leaned against him, "Yes, the skies back home were never this...blue." She looked up in wonder as a smile creeped onto her lips.

Wrapping one arm around her, he took one of her hands in his other. "Evangeline, there is something I must tell you. I-.. i still haven't apologized... for last night."

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 09, 2012, 03:21:09 AM
Hina sighed and said, "I feel trapped with you. I asked you for some time to think, and you freaked out. I was afraid you were going to hurt yourself, which is why I said yes when I did."

(I'm sorry i dont know the personality of Sieg well enough to do this, so here goes)

Sieg took Hina's hands in his. "What? What were you thinkin- I went to the gym that night, but it was closed, so i just went for a walk. What do you mean hurt myself?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Sig, you were pacing back and forth on the bridge. What was I supposed to think, especially with your reaction right before that?"

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 09, 2012, 03:26:11 AM
"Sig, you were pacing back and forth on the bridge. What was I supposed to think, especially with your reaction right before that?"

"I already told you not to worry about that. It was mental condition, just a little spike, that's all. It had nothing to do with you... trust me." Suddenly, he dropped her hands, and stiffly said, "What are you talking about? Aren't... aren't you happy with me? We were doing so good together!" He could feel something in the back of his mind begin to take over.

(gotta sleep soon)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Ok.) "No Sig. I'm not saying that. I'm very happy with you. I just don't like feeling like I'm trapped. So if you can look me in the eyes right now and tell me that you could let me go if I wasn't happy, in full honesty, then I'll be okay."

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 09, 2012, 03:34:20 AM
(Ok.) "No Sig. I'm not saying that. I'm very happy with you. I just don't like feeling like I'm trapped. So if you can look me in the eyes right now and tell me that you could let me go if I wasn't happy, in full honesty, then I'll be okay."

Sieg could feel his mind drifting farther and farther away, his own thoughts drowning out Hina's voice. In fact, he did not even hear Hina finish her sentence. He could feel his arms moving to take hold of Hina's hands, and looking her in the eye, he could only say, "I... I... I don't... I can't.. I don't know..." He could feel the grip of his hands getting tighter and tighter.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Ow! Siegfried, you're hurting me!"

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 09, 2012, 03:24:03 AM
(dis gon get reeealll messy)

Wrapping one arm around her, he took one of her hands in his other. "Evangeline, there is something I must tell you. I-.. i still haven't apologized... for last night."

Evangeline tilted her head and smiled, "It is okay, Naoko. Do not dwell on what is past."

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 09, 2012, 03:40:09 AM
"Ow! Siegfried, you're hurting me!"

His mind was still distant. His thoughts swam all across his head. Could it be true? Was there someone else? If so, who could it be? She'd been with Naoko since last night, or maybe it was that transfer student Evie. He remembered the first day of school, how she looked at the other transfer student Anya.

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 09, 2012, 03:40:52 AM
Evangeline tilted her head and smiled, "It is okay, Naoko. Do not dwell on what is past."

"No I must." He firmly gripped her hand. "I know I shouldn't have brushed you off like that. I knew it was hurting you, and I couldn't think straight, and Mr. Van Droon was telling me to do something, then Miss Soujin came and stopped me..." He finished his rant and was short of breath.
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 09, 2012, 03:44:07 AM
"No I must." He firmly gripped her hand. "I know I shouldn't have brushed you off like that. I knew it was hurting you, and I couldn't think straight, and Mr. Van Droon was telling me to do something, then Miss Soujin came and stopped me..." He finished his rant and was short of breath.

Evangeline leaned up and kissed his cheek gently, "Be still, Naoko. All is forgiven." She giggled and stroked the back of his hand with her thumb.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 09, 2012, 03:44:07 AM
His mind was still distant. His thoughts swam all across his head. Could it be true? Was there someone else? If so, who could it be? She'd been with Naoko since last night, or maybe it was that transfer student Evie. He remembered the first day of school, how she looked at the other transfer student Anya.

"Siegfried, let go! Please! You're hurting me!" Hina tries to tug her hands out from Siegfried's grip, tears collect in her eyes, and she looks around for Naoko or Evie, when she spots them on a bench. "Naoko! Evie! Help!"

LynxKitten

Evie turned quickly from Naoko hearing Hina's voice, "Hina?!" She gasped and raced over to her. "Sieg! Let her go!" she cried out, setting her hands upon his.

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 09, 2012, 03:46:06 AM
Evangeline leaned up and kissed his cheek gently, "Be still, Naoko. All is forgiven." She giggled and stroked the back of his hand with her thumb.

Feeling the gentle touch of Evie's hand on his was calming him down. "There is one more thing I have to say as well." He let go of her hand and put it along her cheek. "Thank you."

Hearing the nearby call for help, Naoko quickly stood up and identified the source. He saw a strange-looking Sieg, who was standing perfectly still, clutching the hands of a stuggling Hina who was crying from what seemed to be pain. He ran over quickly. "Mr. Van Droon? Mr. Van Droon! Sieg! Can you hear me? Let go immediately! You're causing pain to Miss Soujin!

Upon feeling the hands of Evie and Naoko on his, plus the multitude of voices, his senses returned to him. He found himself holding the hands of a crying Hina, whom he let go of immediately. Seeing the bruises on the wrists and hands of Hina, he realized what he had done. "I-.. I'm very sorry Hina.... I don't know what got into me..."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina looked away, tears running down her cheeks, gently rubbing her injuries. "You... You hurt me... All I did... was ask you... if you could let me go if I wasn't happy... and you hurt me..."

LynxKitten

Evie instantly took a gentle hold of Hina's shoulders and pulled her into a hug, her gaze never leaving Sieg's face.

(bed time here, night guys! *hugs~*)

Queen Elsa

Hina hugs Evie back, her tears staining her beautiful blouse.

(Night Lynx!)