Looking for All Pairings! (Please?)

Started by Scaly, August 26, 2010, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.

Azrael Annavianna

I am not sure if you wanted a response personally through messaging or on the introduction to what you are looking for, however, I would be interested in circuit overload.  It sounds interesting.  I don't know what ideas you have, however, I have an idea that my character could be either a courier or a mercenary needing a new main computer.  He would own his own ship and move to the place you designate for the purchase of your character's system.  If this is still an active thread and you are interested please let me know.

Thank you.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Wolfrin

I will be please to try out your wedding story.
The time set is my favourite one and I did a lot of stories around that... Mostly with shapeshifter tho.

I'll put up my two characters so you can look at them and see if you are interested. They do not need to be shapeshift. They can be human. Or I can create anew.

I will start with Noah Wolfrin...
QuoteNoah Wolfrin is a business type of man... he his romantic and submissive even if he is 6'2 tall XD...  He love to tease in a relationship... it is, to him, the way he can dominate someone. He bows towards any masters, but he's equal to any other like him.... he can act as a Master, but it is not his soul who speaks... He knows all there is to know about a city.. he his sweet and doesn't go in a fight for no reason... ... . he has werewolf genes in him..

He looks a little like this(the serious face, short hair brown pulled back because he needs to be sophisticated, his eyes are gold color, his skin is about the same color as on the pic I found maybe a little darker, he have tattoo on his back, but I don't have a description of it yet, he is 6' tall, his wolf form his about the size of a horse and he's light brown):
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/Serina_Kiyamie/vampire_by_eat01234.jpg

Note: He's about the age of 27, but he was born in 1773.

The second one will be the Master of all the shapeshifters. Dark Wolfrin.
QuoteHe wasn't a master that you wanted to serve at the beginning. He was a feared man by his villagers. He was brutal and extreme with his killing. He liked blood and people to served him. He was a man at that time, until he met this one girl. He had her under his command and she was his slave. She was so sweet and innocent that she was an angel in this world of chaos... but to make it short, she reached his heart. He became sweet and knew he loved her as she loved him. It went fine, but they didn't got the time to be married because a cursed werewolf went in town in his first moon. The villagers tried to run after it to kill it and Dark went too... He got cursed from the venom in the young one teeth. He reached his home, but got his first transformation on the way... He killed his 'wife' and got the villagers on his track. He went trough the forest to run for his life... and that's when he saw his friend(to-be). A really old vampire... most likely the Master of his race..
Constantine.
In short, Constantine help him to go trough his past and that's when he became Master. Dark killed the old shapeshifters master in a war and got the title.

Dark Wolfrin isn't his real name, but he doesn't want to remember it so.
He is cold and likes pain. He likes it more on the others, but with his past, he is sort of, immunized against it. He is calm and gives the feeling that he knows a lot. He has the leadership in him. The only part of skin he shows will be his face.

He looks a little like this(the serious face, hair straight but a little everywhere, his eyes are gold color, his skin is pale for a wolf type, he is 5'10 tall, his wolf form his about the size of a horse of tray and he's black with red highlights the same as for his hair.):
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/Serina_Kiyamie/th_dark2.jpg
The drawing I made for my shop it's him.

Note: He's about the age of 25, but he was born in 1450.

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Kevben Battleheart

If you need someone for your Circuit Overload idea, I'd be willing to give it a try. I love the sci-fi genre very much.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Decrepitdan

I'd be up for trying your 'The Teacher's Pet' scenario, hit me up if you think we'd mesh well together.

The Dandy

I would also love to explore "Circuit Overload." They idea greatly interests me and I think it has the potential to be intriguing. I would love to discuss it in greater detail if you are interested in doing.

As for the other person....I shall duel to the death if necessary! jk
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Luella

For your story,'In Love and War'...is the God of Good female and will you be playing as Tatha? I'm interested in this!
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Scaly

Updated! I have mostly M/M pairings, and a fan RP that hasn't gotten any love.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

Okay, I've removed some no-longer-desired plots, and changed my more intense craving.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

Updated my craving with a link to my separate request.
Also, added the Nethack fan RP. I'm such a nerd.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

Added the Ghost in the Machine.
I'm here to try to make it work (again)
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

Further developed and updated one of my ideas, and changed my foremost craving.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

Once again, a legitimate update post of mine was deleted, and my thread bumped down.
This keeps happening to me, and I'm not sure why, since the posts are legitimately advertising updates. I realized that maybe I wasn't giving enough information about my updates, and they might have been being confused with spam.

I added two other ideas, and changed my current craving, as well as added some information regarding the ideas already up there.
I didn't delete anything this update because I'd love to still have those filled.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?