Belial is looking for RP

Started by Belial, November 11, 2017, 07:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belial

Current Craving:
FEMBOYS!

Hello all! I’m fairly new to Elliquiy and am looking for a partner for an RP. You can check my Ons and Offs here if you want to get to know a little more about me. And once you’ve done that, you can check out some of my RP ideas below.

Now you’ll find that most of my RPs involve a gratuitious amount of sex. In fact for some of them sex is the entire focus. If you’re looking for an epic story, this may not be the place for you >.> But if you’re craving some delicious smut then I’m your guy. I am willing to play as or against any gender and your real life gender does not matter to me one bit! What does matter is that you bring a FUN attitude! Right now I am looking for fun, light hearted RPs, with some comedy on the side! I'm not looking for dreariness or serious drama, at least not right now. We should be able to crack jokes both in and out of character and have a good 'ol time doing it. Note: As of writing this I've added a new section at the bottom of my RP ideas for less silly fun ideas with a bit of a darker tinge to them. Scroll on down if you want to check them out.

What you should be:
-Literate
-Able to post more than once a week
-Willing to play via threads
-Able to consistently write a MINIMUM of two good sized paragraphs
-Reasonably well informed of my O/Os (Ask for something in my off list and I won’t even reply back to you)
-Willing to discuss a plot and work out an idea together

What you should not be:
-Rude
-Racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic

It’s also worth noting, I’m a fairly cheery guy in real life, and all my OOC chatter tends to have that tone to it. You should be too. I like RPing with people I get along with!

So without further ado, here are my current RP ideas!

FUN Ideas!

Waifu/Husbando Roulette (Any pairing)
An entity from another plane has visited you in you in your sleep. It promises you the perfect waifu/husbando, who will appear next to you the next morning when you awaken. The downside? It seems entities from other planes have an interesting definition of “perfect”. Every single day, your waifu/husbando changes, either physically, mentally or both. After our characters go to sleep every day, I will roll on a random table <Found HERE> to determine your waifu/husbando’s new traits. This is not a serious Rp so don’t try to take it as one, but if you bring the right playful demeanour I’m sure it can be LOTS of fun ^^. Just keep in mind that I do add to the roulette table sporadically. So check frequently.

World of Femboys (M/M, public sex, dub con, Humor, femboys)
The world has changed. During the event, the overwhelming majority of earth’s population were turned into eternally youthful feminine boys. The entire female population was transformed, as well as 99% of the male population, leaving you as one of the few “men” who still populate the planet. And this of course makes you very popular. Femboys will compete for your attention and throw themselves at you in public, what’s worse is the authorities will turn a blind eye to you being harassed and molested in the streets, and if they DO help, it’s likely only because they want you for themselves. This story will need a lot of discussion to decide the particular path our story will take, so be prepared!

Intern Succubus (M/M, Femboy)
After years of online research and studying esoteric texts you’ve finally done it, finally completed the ritual to summon a succubus! Time to lose your virginity! Only… what’s this? Succubi are supposed to be sexy and voluptuous and this one is skinny and awkward and kind of boyish? Looks like you got stuck with the intern, a male succubus bought on board due to meet demonic diversity quotas, and it looks like he’ll be sticking around for a while!

Looking for something Slightly Darker?

Warhammer 40k (Space Marine x m or f)
Okay this is a bit of a weird one. I don't have a fleshed out story for this, but I've been craving a story where one of us plays a space marine and the other plays... well just about anything, guardsman/woman, Sister of Battle, Ordinary Imperial Citizen, I could even be convinced to do eldar or tau for the right writer. If you've got any ideas for this just let me know. This could go in a lot of directions, romance, smut, adventure etc...

Belial

Added a new section (With only a single idea so far) Really looking for someone to discuss a 40k RP with.