Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

353!

Night folks. Can't believe I'm saying that at 21:00! *face palm*

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on March 06, 2013, 03:10:56 PM
*Sneaks in after Wild leaves*

*Thinks it's cute that Peccavi thinks this would go undetected*
O/O

Falstaff

Watches all the sneaky ladies walking around in plain site.

352!

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Falstaff

Peccavi

Trouble1

*See Peccaci's new avi*
Yowza!
*Fans himself with hand*
O/O

Peccavi

Thank you, darlings! The snow that fell today made me desperately crave summer. :(

*Picks up a handful of the snow and dumps it down Tiberias' pants, with a wink* To help you cool down, Nemesis.

353!

Falstaff

Hey Peccavi...is really nice...though I kinda miss those eyes....
*resists the urge to push her in*

Hope you feel better.

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on March 06, 2013, 04:26:09 PM
Thank you, darlings! The snow that fell today made me desperately crave summer. :(

*Picks up a handful of the snow and dumps it down Tiberias' pants, with a wink* To help you cool down, Nemesis.

*Would be affected by the cold if he also didn't live in constant snow and ice*
O/O

Peccavi

Quote from: Falstaff on March 06, 2013, 04:26:29 PM
Hey Peccavi...is really nice...though I kinda miss those eyes....
*resists the urge to push her in*

Hope you feel better.

Thanks and thanks. The picture with the veil and the eyes has been hidden away, don't worry. I consider that my default but I needed a reminder that the beach isn't too far away. I just need to survive the rest of this winter!

Quote from: lisar on March 06, 2013, 04:27:44 PMStill no snow - or angels here *grins*

I don't think there have ever been angels in this thread. ;)

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 06, 2013, 04:29:13 PM
*Would be affected by the cold if he also didn't live in constant snow and ice*

Ahh I am glad that I am not used to this weather. We've only had maybe 4 snow storms and none of them have been bad. This one was supposed to drop up to 18 inches on us but it turned to rain and now it's just grey and cloudy outside!

Anyway... 353!

Falstaff

DOH!
Sorry Lisa...I totally forgot...DARN IT!
I promise I will try to remember...just things get so hectic...I forgot...sorry.

Peccavi...I am insulted...I am an angel  O:)
See...the little halo and all that...*points*