Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*sends a probing thought.. to seek out that naughty one and give that bottom a few taps* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

That may seem like a punishment to some, but it's a treat for me!  ;P

Mordred

Just hope you don't mind a seed or two planted in that naughty mind of yours.. I promise, no branches will grow from your ears. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Just send those seeds my way, sexy!  ;)

Mordred

Ok.. gonna bend a bit of shadow and weave a few little thoughts and.. it may, no it WILL tickle.. but then.. hehe.. don't say you weren't warned. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mmm...feels like a band of butterflies fluttering their tiny wings inside every cell of my body!!  (How do you do that??) ;)

Mordred

(ahhh yeahhh, there's my gorgeous babygirl back in those lovely threads)

*caresses his fingers, each like a magic wand, over those sweet curves..* 'Tis the power of Shadow, my beautiful one.. *grins*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

(yep, your babygirl is back..)  :-*

I want that kind of power....can you give it to me? ;)

Mordred

*to her ear, his lips went.. to whisper dark little words.. sending wisps of shadow*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

His soft whisper against her ear sent delicious shivers up and down her spine!

Mordred

This gent felt a faint ripple from those shivers.. making his senses lose themselves in the lovely waves.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

As she tip-toed up, he bent his head down, and she pressed her lips ever so softly to his, reaching into those dark shadows that tug and pull with such a heated rush.

Mordred

The shadows themselves bent so far forward at this lovely woman's close heat.. the unthinkable happened.. shadow actually gave itself a dent! And he, the creature that uses shadow.. he was wrapped inside every delicious sense and scent of this enchanting girl.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Don't you want to get more comfy?  ;) ;)

Mordred

Won't I be a crazy creature if I denied such a desire?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grins* Yeah!  ;P  I'm such a worry wort sometimes!  Come on...let's go skinny dipping in Rolo's and Lillykins pool!  :D

Mordred

That two word combo is such a sexy little thought! *snaps her bee-hind with a towel*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Owww!!  *Laughs and rubs her tush, impressed at his ability to work a towel!*  ;)

Mordred

*Blurringly displays one of his many hidden talents.. 'turning towel into sinister whip'.. which suddenly seems to live and breathe as a long, sinister, fuzzy towelled worm* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Tries to imagine a "worm towel", (laughs!) but instead her thoughts turn to one of her favorite things... a warm fuzzy towel fresh from the clothes dryer, wrapped deliciously around her body.

Mordred

*Towel suddenly dangles loose, the creature of harm no more.. as the other creature who holds it drifts along with the wrapped visual* :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Hoping to get him nekkid, they drive back to the farm to take a cool dip in the creek.

Mordred

This dude is quite firm in his agreement of this thought.. liking her nekkid very much! *plans on hiding her clothes*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Thinks she may form her own plan on how to keep both of them nekkid for a long duration!  ;)

Mordred

Every see a creature foam blue at the mouth? No.. that'd be kinda weird.. just checking. :P
*See Pillory*