what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

Black Sweatpants, black V-neck, black and grey fleece v-neck sweater, and my favourite black cordeuroy slippers. Oh.... and my black Jordan baseball cap, backwards(it's keeping my hair out of my eyes... hair is acting up today, badly).

Almost everything I own is black. Some red.... they're really the only colours I wear, as they look best with my pale skin. *shrugs*

Lindra

Black v-neck t-shirt & a Black lace&Velvet skirt. :)
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

thewhiterabbit

My vintage multicolored robe- Thursdays are spa nights! ^___^

BaronS

Dark blue dress shirt over a grey and black T shirt, black suit pants and bare feet.
I only just got home from dinner with friends and my shoes are the first thing to come off, I just couldnt be bothered taking the rest off yet.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Josietta

blue "champion" Tshirt and pale pink boyshorts

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mordred

brown fleece (zipped for it is cold!) and black shorts
*See Pillory*

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Josietta

Dark blue track pants with a white stripe down the sides and a long sleeved heather grey tshirt, and *gasp* white socks! (I don't like socks.. but im freeezing)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

whiteflame

A smile...

Blue jeans and a maroon pull over shirt.  Comfortable wear

Bliss

White and gold starts on blue tank top. Black panties with white lace edging. A bracelet made of a black leather 1/8 inch wide strip tied around my left wrist to keep my Ka inside.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WyldRanger

....not enough (Is freaking FREEZING!!!)

leelan

Agreed Xana lol. I'm purposely sitting in the sun hoping to warm up. I'm wearing my black and red addidah's sweat pants and my Motorcops for kids shirt and stupidly barefoot in freezing temperatures.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bliss

Maroon long-sleeve stretch rayon fitted top with a v-neck wrap top that's pulled into a brown faux-wood buckle, showing nice cleavage, which in turn nicely cradles the key necklace I'm wearing which is wrapped with silver wire and a few tiny gears in it. Black leather strip on my left wrist. Grey a-line grey-and-blue thinline plaid skirt, ankle length, and some sassy new shoes - black, slightly pointed toe, four inch heel, wingtip design.

Picture this shoe without the shiny parts; no bow. Instead of shiny, it's the same matte black leather, edged with eyelet overlay and a jagged edge like pinking shears would do. And instead of being a smooth curve across the toe, the patterning comes into a point toward the top of the foot.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Tankou

At the moment... socks... I just got out of the shower, and don't feel the need to put on anything but foot coverings since my feet get cold easily., but I dislike wearings clothes when I am still wet XP

Kroduk

Ripped up blue jeans, dog tags, cowboy hat. I should wear my hat more often.
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Kroduk on March 05, 2009, 11:34:44 AM
Ripped up blue jeans, dog tags, cowboy hat. I should wear my hat more often.
I notice a lack of shirt.

Cool.

Bliss

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on March 05, 2009, 03:37:17 PM
I notice a lack of shirt.

Cool.

Indeed. The good thoughts, I has them.

Also, I has a brown pinstriped suitcoat with a slightly puffed collar and broad lapels, hip-length, open over a brown empire-waist eyelet shirt that I think I need to take in because it makes me look pregnant, and olive khaki pants over brown ballet-style sneakers that somehow manage to look good enough to get away with in corporate. Black socks.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

saturnschild

Slightly baggy blue jeans that back of legs are ripped because of the constant walking on. Black Snoopy music T-shirt. And some Hans socks. Oh and a belt didn't really feel like constantly pulling my pants up today.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Stattick

All black. Jeans and a T-Shirt. Glasses, black framed. There's a giant rubber purple Decepticon logo on the shirt that stands thickly out from the shirt... A couple of days stubble from not shaving on my days off. I'll have to shave and trim it back to the short and slender jawline beard and goatee before I go to work tonigh... I like the facial hair in this style. It makes me look evil.
O/O   A/A

saturnschild

Purple pajama pants, white anime t-shirt, white sox.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

ShrowdedPoet

Black knee high socks, dark blue almost black lei jeans, white bikini panties, black bra, yellow and black Skillet tee from their first CD, silver link necklace I got my husband for his 22 birthday, thin black ponytail holder, light green size 2 glass plugs, silver engagement ring, titanium wedding band, stainless steal twist dragon and pheonix ring, metal pentacle ring, silver class ring.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Mordred

Black shorts, beige buttoned (not fully) shirt, dark green fleece (for it's... brrrr...)... and slippers. Does facial hair count? I need a shave. :P
*See Pillory*

Pixilicious

Grey and pink Pink Panther Sweat pants and a mint green top.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Belladonna

Even though it is the afternoon, I am still wearing pajamas which consist of the following: a white t-shirt and blue boxers with multicolored flower prints.