Coming back after a 2 year hiatus (one shot stories for now) [MtF/F x M/MtF/F]

Started by havocowsky, December 08, 2019, 09:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

havocowsky

Hello, welcome! This is my general roleplay ideas thread. I'll obviously add other roleplay ideas if I come up with any decent ones later on. As per usual, consult my ons and offs (which you can find in this post's signature) for more info, or just PM me if you've got an idea you wanna play that's in the range of what I like. I'm really open to modyfing scenarios or brainstorming something, so feel free!

Your own gender does not matter to me whatsoever.

Pairings I generally play are:
MxF
FxF
MxTg (I can be top or bottom)
TgxTg

Contact me via PM and we'll discuss the plot, I prefer talking it out before we start, establishing the details and whatnot.

I generally prefer to play-by-post AND I only narrate the story in third person, past tense, and will write with partners who do the same.

havocowsky

Reviving the topic, I haven't roleplayed in 2 years or so (a lot happened that made me burnt out at life) but a couple of days ago I sort of remembered that this site exists, and I really wanna try to get back into RP, so here goes.

I'm thinking that a best way of getting back into the flow of things would be some one-shots/shorter roleplays that can be finished withoutwriting hundreds of posts, but we will see how it goes I guess.

The roles I want to play are in bold in every scenario, under the "CHARACTERS" line.

I do have one particular scenario in mind that is kind of easy to do in a one-shot/shorter roleplay format:

"House of Whorrors" (EXTREME, GORE, NON-CON)

CHARACTERS Young Transfemale/Female  Urban Explorer, the victim x Male/Transfemale (or a futa demon/alien, depends on what we agree upon) Rapist/Psycho/Killer
KINKS: Gore, Pain, Mutiliation, Non-con/forced sex, death
BASIC PLOT: A group of dumb teens (18+, my character will be one of those teens, the rest of them can be played by either/both of us) decide to explore an abandoned, seemingly derelict house/hotel/hospital. The place is quite far away from any town or city, it barely even has mobile signal. Think any backwoods shithole from a stupid horror movie. The inside of the place seems abandoned, there is trash on the floor, broken glass, some crack pipes and used needles, the usual, but as the teens start exploring they discover that there is a surprising amount of furniture left there, even electronics and given the obvious signs of crackhead activity it already starts to feel odd, as the junkies would most definitely sell everything not nailed down just to afford another hit. Strange things begin to happen, but the teens, being edgy and looking for a thrill continue exploring, thinking it's just some homeless guy or animals, but soon it turns out its not just weird noises or things getting displaced, as some of them start disappearing and they quickly find out they are trapped in the building, as the place they entered through is now unaccessible (the door is locked, the window is barred, the hole that was in the wall is suddenly gone etc.). You would be playing the role of the killer, be it human or a paranormal entity (monster, alien, or just some psycho-rapist) who kills the teens one by one, leaving MC for last as YC took a particular liking to MC for some reason (be it they actually are trying their best to escape or something entirely different, up to debate) and instead of killing MC swiftly YC decides to inflict as much pain and suffering on her before ending her life in a gruesome way.

As always, anything is up for discussion and modification, hit me up via PM if you are interested.

Another scenario that came in mind, in two variations this time, so I guess it's 2 scenarios? 1.5 scenarios? Anyway, here goes:

"Kidnapped by a Crazed Pharmacist" (NC, DRUGS, EXTREME, POSSIBLE INCEST)

CHARACTERS: Transfemale/Female regular customer, the Victim x Obsessed Male/Female/Transfemale pharmacist
BASIC PLOT:[/u] MC is a regular at a local pharmacy, one of the staff (YC) starts to develop an obsesion with her and kidnaps her using drugs stolen from that very pharmacy. Rape, non-con stuff, possibly also some mutiliation, even brainwashing (using drugs) ensues.
OPTIONAL VARIANT OF THE STORY: The pharmacist is actually MC's sibling/parent. Biological, that is. Maybe they are jealous of them? Maybe they hold some sort of a grudge towards them? Up for debate, as always.

Keep in mind that any scenario could be turned into a longer term roleplay, even if the scenario is your own idea or something we brainstormed together. Cheers xoxo