Sorceress's Apprentice (M seeking F)

Started by Elf, March 13, 2011, 01:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

Ever since seeing the movie “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” I have wanting to do an RP along those lines. I would like to play the part of the reluctant apprentice to a sorceress who is willing to use any means she deems necessary to turn him into a powerful sorcerer. The setting is modern Earth as in the movie sorcerers are such because of their ability to use 100% of their brain functions but require a crystal or gem to focus their abilities to affect the real world. There are currently less than 1000 sorcerers within the entire world’s population.

Most sorcerers learn to stop the aging process and thus can live for centuries. I’m thinking that the sorceress is looking for a new apprentice as it has been at least a couple of centuries since she has found any with a high enough potential. She finds my character and refuses to let him waste his potential. I’m not looking for a save the world plot, just the training of my character to become a sorcerer. There can be other plot twists and challenges to be dealt with.

My character will be a 19 or 20 year old college student, who is very much the nerdy type. He will be intelligent, socially awkward and lacking in self confidence, and will most likely be a virgin. Part of what will need to be done in his training will be to give him the self confidence he needs and give him sexual experience even if she has to force it on him.

Elf

This is a general idea and details can be hammered out between us. I like to be a collaborative writer. We can workout details via PM or IM.

LadyFelina

I would be interested.  This would give me a chance to practice my softcore dom.  hehe  And as for the sexual experience, I think my character Anica might be able to help him with that.  She's a sorceress and a brothel owner. so, Expect lots of corsets and skimpy lingerie. ^^
"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance." ~ Oscar Wilde.

"Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild." ~Anon.

Elf

LadyFelina, that sounds absolutely delightful. I would most definitely like to see how this story can go with you.

Elf

Seeing as LadyFelina seems to have dropped off the site without word I would like to give this another try.

I see this as starting out with the Sorceress being dominant and in charge, but as my character grows in power and confidence he will take on a more dominant role.

Elunari

Sounds intriguing.  I have a sorceress I *ahem* "Recycle" for various RPs LOL  She can be rather strong minded but not exactly dominating.  Her's is a more subtle strength.  If interested let me know :)
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Elf

If you think she can push the reluctant sorcerer into achieving his true potential, then I don't see why it can't work.

Elunari

Oh I'm sure she can push ;)  She can even be downright bitchy/callous/mean if  need be to motivate him.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Elf

Okay I'll shot you a PM and we can get started.