F seeking M

Started by ugadawgsstacy, October 17, 2010, 04:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ugadawgsstacy

I usually play high school or college type scenes, but for some  reason, I'm really fascinated by this one.  Here goes:

Braden Scott is the perfect man,  father, and husband.  He has been good at everything he's ever done - raised in a Christian home, was a model son, a star athlete in high school, and an All American baseball player in college.  Not good enough to make the majors, he entered into the business world where he became a very successful business owner at the age of 45.  He's still in great shape.  Other wives and women consider him eye candy, yet he's too naive to ever know.  He's loyal and faithful to the core.

Braden met Stacy after college when Stacy sold him software for his business.  They became great friends, started dating, and married a year later.  When Stacy met Braden, she quickly realized he wasn't the normal guy that pursued her - he was a rare catch.  She was in love from the start, and put on her best good-girl persona to lure him.  She went to church with him frequently, was always the perfect lady, and only messed around with him on the rare occasion.  When Braden confided in her that he had only been with one girl, his former college girlfriend of four years, Stacy countered with a similar story.  Stacy had always been the most beautiful and popular girl in her high school and sorority.  However, there was a reason Stacy didn't spend much time with her high school and college friends - she was fearful Braden would find out her storied past as a partier, very wild, and social girl.  There were very few weeks where Stacy didn't have 2 or 3 dates lined up.

Together, the Scott's have two children - Todd and Jennifer, both of whom are very popular in their social circles at college and high school, respectively.  Stacy is beautiful, smart and is a great mom.  She still has her college figure.

The scene:
Todd invited some of his fraternity brothers up for the weekend at their lake house.  Naturally, Jennifer invited some friends as well.  The Scott's were very hospitable people and always enjoyed meeting their children's friends.  Braden and Stacy are enjoying a bottle of wine, sitting on the deck off of the master bedroom at their luxurious lake house.  Their deck overlooks a pool, a large grass area that heads down to the lake, where they have a large dock, and boat.  They are watching their children socialize, and since Todd and his friends are old enough to drink, they have no problem with it.  They trust Jennifer and her friends not to participate.  All of that action happens on the deck, and it's often difficult to see exactly what's being consumed, so trust is huge.  There is beer in bottles and cans, and then there's the little red cups.

other notes:
the high school girls are in awe of the college guys and during the day, there's a lot of socializing together, swimming, etc.
they dont know the parents are watching from the deck, the sun falls
liquor ends up in the girls' cups, willingly and invtingly
truth or dare may happen, where the girls incrementally get with the guys, etc - starts off slow and innocent, and then....
sexual acts begin to happen, as it is assumed the parents are asleep
Stacy was a total slut in high school and college, and has no regrets deep down.  she sees her daughter following in similar footsteps and can relate.  she keeps that from braden, til now
braden is tipsy, if not drunk, when he sees what is beginning to happen.  stacy stops him, justifying their actions while satisfying braden (think rubbing, then sucking, then more...)
Braden's only weakness is when he gets tipsy and hard, which is the case....he's torn between stopping his daughter and listening to Stacy justifying their actions, playing with him, and slowly revealing her old stories (she's drunk too)
Jennifer and her friends are introduced to college life, Braden learns about Stacy's history, and has a hard on like no other...

I don't want this to turn into incest, or anything like that.  And, I'm not crazy about Braden hooking up with any of the girls.  I will let Stacy play with a few boys, though...

I'm looking for a M partner that is detailed, patient, and can play multiple characters.  (you will play Braden, and the college boys while I will play Stacy, and the girls).

We can take this beyond this storyline, but please know I'm in college and can best related to that lifestyle...I will try, however.
Msg me if interested.

cirdanf

www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)