Feeler for feminization roleplay

Started by NileGoddess, June 25, 2016, 12:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Are there any male players who have an interest in a roleplay revolving heavily around feminization/cross dressing/female domination? I suppose I'd be open to female players playing male as well.

Ideas would be heavily explored, with an idea of a male being forced to wear female clothing (corsetry, underwear, hosiery, heels, wigs, makeup), and put through bondage and BDSM (corporal punishment, restraints, chastity, etc). I would be open for discussing potential ideas via PM, but rather than go through a whole interest check, I wanted to test the waters first. I have a few loose ideas, but nothing concrete at the moment.

Adrian999

Hi,

I have just read your request for a male partner for a feminization/femdom RP.  This is a fantasy which has fired my imagination for a long time and I would love to explore it with you.

I am a professional writer and therefore am almost constantly at my desk writing.  I can write as frequently as you wish and any length you wish - by preference I enjoy longer and regular posts.  I am generally quite content to write withing your preferred story line but I am also prepared to make suggestions and help create the theme if required.

I am happy to write in forums, PM or IM's to suit your preference - my personal preference is for PM's but that is by no means a requirement.

I hope to hear from you and write with you.

Adrian

playfullchick76

I'd be interested as well in playing a male character who gets kidnapped and feminized. I'm pretty good at playing a male character for this. I usually prefer to rp via the forums, marked private if you want privacy. Playing via PM means I have to save them all, and they just build up. i put an idea in a while back, frat boy turned sorority girl, but got no takers for it.

I'm a good writer, post regularly, and have a good imagination, having been an avid reader for most of my life.

What are your ideas for storylines. Theres bound to be something just for us.