Warcraft: An Adventure Gone Wrong [MUL]

Started by Requiem, July 16, 2008, 10:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

I am honestly less worried about stats than I am rp :)

DreadD

Eh, fair enough.  Though if we're more concerned with the RP then the stats, if it's okay with the Warlock do we really need to worry about the familair type being one thing or another by the 'usual rules'?

Le RandomBloke

[4. LookingForGroup] [Morkat]: Come on guys, our group has a troll rogue. ME, you may or may not be allowed to touch me during the instance.

Almost want to play WoW again. *Slaps himself*      Much better!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Requiem

Quote from: DreadD on July 19, 2008, 08:36:31 PM
Eh, fair enough.  Though if we're more concerned with the RP then the stats, if it's okay with the Warlock do we really need to worry about the familair type being one thing or another by the 'usual rules'?

To me, it's because that's part of the setting.  I don't want to step to far away from it.  Besides, there is a lot of variety in both a succubus and an imp.

RogueJedi

So, I am assuming by this that it would fit best if I am my warlock character?  I have no problem either way.  The main thing as for someone playing the imp/voidwalker/succubus is that while they could complain, I've not yet run across one refusing to do what they are told.  I think the imp is the funniest though with his comments.

Requiem

I completely spaced the Voidwalker.  Just never see them in instances.  But yeah, the minion could rebel vocally, but they are bound to the will of the ones that summon them.  Of course, stepping away from the base mechanics, there is no reason they can't try to coerce a change in the bonds they carry :)

Le RandomBloke

Voidwalkers are great offtanks in lowbie instances you nab! *Hides*

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Xillen

Le RandomBloke

Aww, retardins are great if they have the gear and knowledge to support it. Sadly 90% is decked in greens or warrior DPS gear and have no frekkin' clue what to do bar spamming crusader strike.

Xillen

Shockadins don't have Crusader Strike. Shockadins use something like 40/0/21 and equip for spell/holy damage.

Le RandomBloke

Xillen

Requiem showed Retribution as the only Paladin DPS spec, which ain't true (Shockadin DPS is completely different from Retridin DPS). Hence me quoting that, to indicate what was missing.

Anyhow, it was meant as a joke. Don't take the above too seriously.

Le RandomBloke

Bayushi

Quote from: Requiem on July 18, 2008, 03:53:04 PMI love my troll sword rogue.  Fastest attacks in the game... just makes me giggle to have Slice n Dice, Blade Fury, and Beserking active.

You think that... until you've seen the 0.12 MH, 0.06 OH attack speeds of an Undead Rogue in Hyjal, wearing 4/5 Tier 6, Cursed Vision of Sargeras(Illidan Helm), Dragonspine Trophy, and both Warglaives.

And he had over 3000 attack power..... his white HITS were over 1000 each, as listed in the character window.

If I can dig up the SS he took at the time, I'll post it.

Laeori

So, if this idea is still going through I would be interested indeed. Just let me know.  I can play pretty much anything needed.

Bayushi

Quote from: Laeori on September 17, 2008, 01:12:57 AMSo, if this idea is still going through I would be interested indeed. Just let me know.  I can play pretty much anything needed.

Indeed.

I have played several classes to 60+, with one at 70 and another on the way to 70.

I'd love to play in this game.... we can has some [NC-E] and [Bon-E], please?

;D