The New World

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 19, 2013, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

A world of darkness. The sun had been lost and now the streets are overrun by dark vile creatures of shadow and pure evil. Never had the light been seen in decades but only an organization which consist of a lost light fight and protect the people from the darkness that lurks behind their doors. This organiztions started small but as more were born holy and pure, it rose higher and eventually earned the name Sword. With their blades, they cut the darkness and free those caught in the grasp of those very shadows that tore the sun from existance.
If you read this, then please note that if you want to roleplay here, you don't have to be in Sword. You can be someone that embraced the darkness and fight against Sword. If you have suggestions then I will gladly take into suggestion and discuss the matters. If none and want to start this rp, then feel free to give the following info:
Name
Appearance (either by pic or description)
Light/Dark

That's all. Thanks for reading.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

Name: Sincere aka Sin

Description: He wears all black boots, pants , t-shirt, and a tactical vest. A chain on his neck with a ring hanging from it, from the death of a lost one. His skin lightly tanned, his eyes hazel, and hair black as night. He carries twin pistols, ammo and a machete holstered on his hip.

He walks the path of the dark side at the moment

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He sits alone shadowed by the darkness as he looks on, thinking. All the while attempting to avoid any threats that may come his way. Being that this world is so dangerous "Its a quiet night" he thinks to himself as he gazes off into the darkness of the world.

Talra Di Deliren

Oh, pleased to meet you Sin. I guess I should post mine. Thanks for replying. And I'll get us started then. There's no real destination but I like to start in Florida. Jump in anywhere you like to.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Talra

Light

Outside on the outskirts of Miami's beach a member of Sword unsheathed her blade at the arrival of three dark montsers crawling at her location. The ocean's salty scent filled the air and spashed along the sand. Though in the midst of summer, the winds chilled everything it past by. Talra threw her cap and charged, her white blade glistening with it's pure light as it thrashed at the first six legged creater that jumped obove her. Then it plunged deep into the next. As they screamed they disapated into nothingness. Straigtening Talra sheathed her blade, "Low leveled darkness...", then picked up her cap continueing her stroll along the beach.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

Faintly hearing the commotion in the distance,  he rose to his feet assuming danger was near. He made his way in the direction of the noise he had heard moments ago cautiously sticking close to shadowed areas. The cool breeze began to brush his face and he smelt the beach's salty water as he neared. He drew his pistol as he came close unsure of what to expect once he hit the corner. Thoughts raced threw his mind as he prepared, his breathing slow and calm, and then in his head a count down as he readied to step out from his hidden spot. "1..2...."

Talra Di Deliren

Though Talra was making a stroll, she still kept a good eye out for the darkness. Back at Sword headquarters, she got word of a high ranking monster in the area. This one had killed eight people in the last two weeks and needed to be taken care of. Unfortunately, Talra had been chosen to take it on herself. It was as if she was being tested. She gripped her blade tightly ready to draw and attack at any given moment. The ocean waves obscurred any sounds that past her so sight was what she relied on.

"Damn..." she murmured. "It had to choose this place..."

xSiiNx

"3..." he finishes the count in his head and turns the corner guns aimed  directly at the female. Usually his instincts would have pulled the trigger as soon as he turned that corner, but this time he hesitated. Conflicted by the evils in his heart of weather to shoot or not, he stands there staring intensely at the woman with his hazel eyes. The surrounding noises of the ocean and air as well as the thumping in his chest drain out anything else that may be near. He does not speak a single word as he waits to see what this woman will do.

Talra Di Deliren

Jumping back and almost drawing her sword as the man pointed the weapons straight at her, Talra stared back. With one holding a forbidden weapon she found herself at a loss. Swords are no match against a gun. Though with the right training, those with great speed could easily maneuver the shots of metal from making impact. She stood her ground looking him up and down. He looked human yet there was a dark aura about him. Could he be the one they spoke of in headquarters? Couldn't be with sending only her in this mission.

Yet there was something about him that intrigued her...

"Who are you...?" Her tone was demanding yet friendliness hinted at the tip.

xSiiNx

He slightly tilts his head still keeping his eyes locked on you. Choosing not to speak for a few moments longer with intentions on making you wait in suspense. Finally speaking in a calm yet sure tone "who am I? I don't think your in a position to ask anything... My guns to your swords... Plus I don"t know if your capable of dodging these bullets or not but believe me I think one shot will alert the area and it wont just be us standing here... So the question is who are you?" He smirks feeling as though he already has you beat for the moment and then proceeds to get cocky "Oh and maybe you should drop that weapon and kick it to the side... I don't feel safe."

Talra Di Deliren

Talra glared at him not wanting to be submissive to his demand. The grip on her blade only tightened as she tugged her cap down with her other hand.
"You're one to talk... You point those things that became illegal by Sword law. It does no good to the darkness..." She took another glace up and down. "Though you don't seem like the type that follows rules..."

xSiiNx

"Ooo feisty, I like that" smiles "But unfortunately we don't have time for games in a place like this wouldn't you agree? So lets start over.. I'm Sin and you are?" He lowers his weapons to his sides, but not holstering them. Clearly showing he may not be able to be trusted.

Talra Di Deliren

She carefully kept her eyes on him without waver. His tone made her feel cautious but there was still a strange air about him. Not a normal man to her standards, which only interested her some. She decided to introduce herself as he did for her.

"I'm Talra... Second Division of Sword..." Talra added her rank in order to intimidate him if at all.

xSiiNx

"Talra huh.. Second Division of Sword..." He raises his gun to the air and shoots once "We have only but a few minuets before a mob of creatures gets here now.." He holsters his guns and steps toward you "You members of sword don't get it do you? You can't win.." He takes another step "Rank means nothing to these creatures.. It means nothing to me" He takes another step in your direction "So now you ask yourself.. How do you win against the careless? The ones with no souls?  The ones that will continue to come. Even if your sun comes out there will always be nightfall" He takes his final step his body pressing against your blade "so what will you do Talra? Cut me down where I stand?.. Take me in?.. Release me?..." He grins hearing faint noises of disturbing sounds, feeling the ground slightly tremble as the air grows eerie. "You should choose quickly Talra.. We dont have all night" He chuckles

Talra Di Deliren

Her eyes did not leave his as Talra tilted her blade away from him unsheathing it. The sounds only came closer but one in particular, an ear piercing screech. That was what she was after. Talra smirked.

"Your words are futile..." she snickered. "Only a fool underestimates the light..."

Before letting him speak or make another move, she grabbed the cuff of his shirt and pulled him down. With the thrust of her sword she pierced a low leveled spider like creature that had jumped towards them. It fell squirming and beyond that one were dozens upon dozens of darkness inching closer to their point. The cries of a much larger one shown that it was now stomping angrily towards them swatting at the lesser monsters. Large spikes protruded from its backside and drool fell from its mouth hungrily.

Talra lost her smile and dropped her hand from Sin's shirt. "It's here..."

xSiiNx

A little suprised at being pulled down, but once released he stands up right and fixes himself. He would glance behind him at the approaching mob of spiders including the large one then turning back to you. He places a hand on your shoulder and he speaks in a serious manner.. "You are blinded by your goals..." He closes his eyes for a moment and lets out a sigh. "Why couldn't I kill you? What is your connection to me?.." With that said he leaps into the air with almost a superhuman like force landing in the pitch black alley behind you appearing as if he had vanished, but instead he stays close and watch's on to  see what happens.

Talra Di Deliren

After he disappeared, Talra rolled her eyes then tossed her cap down.

"Only a fool would think so..."

There was a rush of wind from the sea side filling the air more salty. Eyes watered slightly being chilled. The monsters now rushed after her screaming and growling for flesh. As they were low ranking in Sword status, Talra easily destroyed about a dozen or so. Realizing they couldn't win against the human with the white shining blade they pulled back to let the big spiky monster step forward. It snarled reaching a clawed hand towards her. It's size became a disadvantage for him but as for her she easily ducked the attack. Then with a upper stab she drove her blade into the wrist. The light started to spread slowly eating at the darkness. It screeched loudly as it yanked its arm away from her only to pull the sword from her hand leaving her defenseless.

"Ah, crap..."

xSiiNx

Seeing as she looses her sword he makes a quick decision to help her. Knowing in his mind a defenseless person would stand no chance against this beast, especially while it still has the smaller foes backing it up "ugh...foolish girl" Seeing as it was readying itself to strike I dashed out from the alley way drawing my machete and in one swift motion severing its front leg. Not stopping there I continue my rush toward the other leg severing that one as well. As the monster screeched in pain, it still managed to keep itself up using its other six legs. I looked down seeing your weapon by my feet. As I reach down picking it up I shoot a sharp look at you, a glare in his eyes. "Come on!" He shouts as he dashes back toward the ally way, entering it and sheathing his machete, still with your sword in hand as he hurries down the long path yelling out once more "Hurry up!"

Talra Di Deliren

"H-hey!"

Talra took after him quickly following the glow of her sword in his hand. She thought him to be gone until he jumped out and helped for some unknown reason. Though she still believed that she could've handled it on her own. Glancing over her shoulder she saw the larger monster she was to destroy pulled its legs back on instantly healing itself. Sin's weapon had no affect without being blessed in the light. Yet his effort had angered the monster. It slashed out at its own kind trying to go after Sin and Talra in a fit of vengeful rage.

"Give back my sword, you!" she called after him. "That thing can't be stopped unless I drive the light into its core!"

xSiiNx

Ignores you continuing at my pace. I glance over my shoulder to see you and the monster behind you. Running a few more feet I sharply turn a corner and open a door to a abandoned building. I wait at the entrance for you to hit the corner so that once you do I can pull you inside. Thinks in my head "hurry up for goodness sakes.. This girl has a death wish.."

Talra Di Deliren

"What the...? Damn it!" she exclaimed in anger.

Talra ran faster to catch up to him and jump him from inside. She wanted her sword back no matter the cost at the moment. Slowly the monster crept closer and did not see Sin go into a building but the red rage was set on Talra. It screeched loudly as the stomping of its feet drew closer. Talra almost tripped over her feet as she got in front of the door.

xSiiNx

He reached out catching her with one arm helping her to keep balance as he pulled her in. He held her close to him briefly then immediately brought his hand up to cover her mouth before she could make a sound "shhh" I gently kick the door shut so not to give up our location to the creatures who are just around the corner and I listen on as they pass, the larger one continuing to thrash about wildly in its fit of anger. Not before long I release you pushing you forward and off me, with your sword in my other hand I hold it up the sharp tip aiming at the back of your head so that way when you turn around you don't try any funny buisness.

Talra Di Deliren

After he grabbed her and muffled her voice with his hand, she was tempted to bite when she heard the monster rush past the building. The sounds gradually quieted then he released her only to point her own weapon at her. Embarrassment rushed to her cheeks turning red. How could she have let him get so close? She kept facing the wall so as to not let him see her defeat.

"Damn..." she breathed, still being quiet so that the monsters wouldn't overhear. "You're persistent... Wouldn't have though to be at the hands of my own sword. What do you intend to do next, Mr. Sin...?"

xSiiNx

He taps your shoulder with the sword. "Turn and face me.. Is that how you want to die? Your back turned to your enemy while you sulk in embarrassment? You may be trying to hide it by facing that wall, but one with such pride like yourself reeks of it in a situation like this" He watches you intensely, yet cautiously as he waits for you to turn and face him. Still pointing the weapon at you. His attitude a lot more serious and focused than before, his breathing calm and steady.

Talra Di Deliren

Rolling her eyes she let out an exasperated breath. Glancing over her shoulder she kept her eyes fixated on his while slowly turning to face him directly along with the white blade pointing straight at her neck. She folded her arms while keeping that angry glare above her flushed cheeks.

"Is that how you treat others...? Point the weapon and demand for whatever without even giving anything in return... Nice. Real nice..." she said in a sarcastic tone trying to rid the redness in her cheeks. "What I don't understand is why help? If you intend to kill me, why not do it...? Besides...I'd rather be surprised by Death when he comes to take my soul..."

xSiiNx

Raises the sword a bit and gently taps the side of your mouth, as if your a grown child and hes telling you that's bad "It's how I treat everyone.. No one ever gave a damn about me so why should I about anyone else?" Thinks realizing he just contradicted his actions but shakes the thoughts out of his head. Ignoring your other questions he lowers the sword and holds it out to you, the handle in reach of your hands. "Next time don't drop it.. ok.."

Talra Di Deliren

She scoffed at the mere words. He didnt intimidate her one bit yet he still confused her in ways she couldn't say. She grabs the hilt and takes it from him sheathing it from view. Just looking at him though was getting on her nerves but not in an angry or annoyed way.

"Could've handled it if you just didnt show up..." she mumbled as she turned to look out of a broken window peeking out from the side. "Besides... I can't go back until I've completed my mission."

xSiiNx

"sure you could have" he walks further into the room, leaning his back against a wall and he slowly slides himself down to the floor taking off his tactical vest and places it beside him. He removes his machete as well rendering him defenseless for the time being. "If you wanna go back out there, you have your weapon, and the door is right beside you. Nothing is stopping you" he would shake his head then lower it, closing his eyes, getting lost in thought.

Talra Di Deliren

"Except time..."

Talra quickly moved to the other side of the window. She could still see in the distance the monsters not yet dispersed. With the larger one still in a rage it would pay more attention to them than other humans. Checking her watch she already knew it was late and have a search party looking for her remains and sword. A specified time limit to the finding and destroying their target. One hour in searching for it, then one hour to kill it. It had already passed two hours when she left for the mission.

With a sigh she fell to the floor and crossed her legs watching Sin carefully and curiously. The questions still remained in her mind. Who is he? What does he fight for if not for Sword? Why didn't he just let her die or kill her himself when he had the chance?

"You really are weird..." she said breaking the long silence.

xSiiNx

Seeing papers through out the room on the floor he picked one up and balled it in his hand. ”I'm weird??” He tossed the paper at her head. ”Says the Girl running around with a glowing sword,  chasing giant spiders, and not to mention quite reckless.. What would your leaders say to you right Now? You havent completed your mission, you havent killed a possible theat to you, your misdion, and sword.. Hell you didn't even take me in considering the fact I could have useful info, and you had all those chances...” He looks up glaring at you, thoughts of curiosity still in his heaf about you and the connection we share if any.

Talra Di Deliren

She swat the crumpled ball of paper from hitting her square in the face. Her eyes blazed with anger and her cheeks flushed.

"Hey! I'm with second devision, meaning I could easily take those things down. You don't know anything of Sword by how you speak, so don't give that crap..." She took the ball of paper and threw it back at him. "What kind of information could you hold anyway? You're the reckless one if you think those guns and blade with no holy aura can even do any damage..."

xSiiNx

He catchs the ball with his right hand. ”Are you seriously bringing up weapons? Not only did you lose yours but you had it held to you as well... Is that what it means to be second division in sword? My weapons aren't for these creatures by the way... You forget im on the side of the darkness... My weapons have another purpose.. Well.. Did. But thats besides the point and why would I tell you anything? I think I've done enough for you already or we wouldn't be having this conversation.” He stands up and storms over to where you are only to look out the window. He peers out looking in both directions seeing that the mob has past completely. Instead of telling you he just continues to look out the window becoming oblivious to anything else.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra looked away from him though he stood so close it only made her more nervous. She drew up her knees to her chest and burried her face for him not to see how red she got.

"Well... That's because only first division have the train skills to fight your kind of people. Those that follow darkness..." she spoke softly this time. "You could have just killed me knowing that I serve the light..."

xSiiNx

He looked at you hearing the change in your tone. Seeing that you was facing a different direction he turned back toward the window and mumbled ”I didn't want to kill you..” He then stepped away from the window and moved toward the front door opening it. ”There gone..” He steps out and begins walking away down the alley we came through, completely forgetting about his gear with so much on his mind.

Talra Di Deliren

She looked up after he had gone then let out a long sigh. "He's definitely weird..." Relaxing she began to notice something odd. She jumped to her feet and ran outside. "Hey! You forgot your stuff!" she called out but couldn't see if he was anywhere near or if he heard at all.

xSiiNx

Not hearing you or even noticing his missing items he continues moving forward. ”Crazy Girl.. Sure knows how to be a pain” Kicks a can out of his way as he babbles to himself. Once coming out of the alley he heads across the road and comes to a door covered with boxes and trash. He looks around before attempting to clear it.

Talra Di Deliren

Rolling her eyes she stepped back inside and examined his belongings. For such heavy items it was a wonder how he was so quick on his feet. "What would he be hunting that he'd carry this stuff...? So weird..." Even so, he was an interesting meet. Leaning her back against the wall she waited to be discovered by the search team.

Two females with one older male walked about the alleyways where they heard some monster cries. They cared little of what had happened but the search of some sort of remains of the Sword member. So far only the cap is what they found but concluded that it was not lost due to struggle in battle. They continued on with their white blades in hand.

xSiiNx

I remove the boxes and garbage from infront of the door and I reach for the key in my vest. Its not until then I realize I've forgotten it. ”crap...” Not wanting to go back I look for another solution but coming up with none. He sighs replacing the boxes and junk back into there previous postion. ”She better not have touched my things..” He turns and heads back toward the alley resting his hands behind his head as he walks.

Talra Di Deliren

The long continuous night started to take a toll and Talra already began to get drowsy. "Fall asleep and you're dead..." she whispered. A rule when out on a mission, either failed, succeeded, or complete. It was better knowledge to stay alive in this day and age. Though with the effort she failed to keep her tired eyes from closing into deep sleep.

xSiiNx

As he entered the alley and headed down the long path nearing the corner, he spoted the others nearing the door. He backed against the wall knowing he was wanted and couldnt get caught. He looked around for an escape route but only seen the can he had kicked not long ago. ”hmm” He kicked the can as hard and as far as he could down the opposite direction. He watched as they took the bait and dashed to the door, entering only to find you sound asleep. ”Oh come on” he whispered as he thought about leaving you there. He looked at his gear, then back at you, back to his gear and once more back to you. He shook his head as he gently sat beside you wrapping a arm around you to keep you warm. He then mumbles ”She does have a death wish” cuddling you a bit more as the cold breeze from outside creeps it's its way in..

Talra Di Deliren

The group had followed the sound only to find nothing. The can rocked with the wind giving an ominous feeling. The female of the group looked to her comrades and shook her head. They weren't about to find the girl tonight.

Talra moans in her sleep obvious that she wasnt having the best if dreams. Though strangely she felt comfortable. Something not often. Unconsciously she snuggled against the warmth next to her, nestling upon his chest. Her face looked peaceful despite the darkness surrounding them and the unhappy dreams.

xSiiNx

He watched her sleep for a few minuets. Seeing how peaceful she looked surprisingly made him feel good on the inside. He was still unclear as to why he could not harm you, the connection, or why he felt the need to keep you safe and warm right now at this moment in time. But whatever the reason was it felt right. 

After sometime had passed, he put his head back against the wall and closed his eyes, only trying to rest them as he was deep in thought. Due to the long night, the fighting and arguing, he couldn't help but be exhausted himself. Despite making comments earlier about you having a death wish for falling asleep he could not help himself nor fight temptation. With his eyes closed he eventually fell into a sleep himself.

Talra Di Deliren

The night carried on like every usual day. As the two slept in the abandon building nothing had disturbed them. Strangely with Talra's radiancy of Light coming off the blade it normally called monsters to find and attack to keep their freedom of Light. It was the man with her that blocked that signal with his dark aura. It was as though he was protecting her. But is he really...?

After a few hours of comfortable sleep Talra suddenly realized that she was still on the open where darkness roamed. She gasped then when seeing what was so comforting she literally jumped up and stumbled back.

"The Hell!? What are you doing here...?"

xSiiNx

Surprised by the way he was awakened, he jumped to his feet and put his arm out in front of you, his eyes glaring at the front door. It was only then he realized there was no one else there, just you and him. He sighed and took a deep breath as he pulled his arm in an rubbed his face with his hands.

"what the hell?.." He said in a drowsy voice, still not yet functional from the unexpected wake up. He stretched for a moment and then turned to face you. "What the hell is wrong with you!? I thought something was attacking you!" Realizing what he was saying he stopped talking and dropped back to the floor trying to calm his nerves.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra stared at him for a moment then suddenly turned red. Just earlier she used him like a pillow without knowing and liked it. Her mind was freaking out while all she could do was stare. He had though something attacked but would it most likely be him to attack? And why'd he even come back? All he did was make her head hurt with the confusion and unanswered questions.

"Why...?" is all she managed to say. She could feel the embarrassing rising and burning the tips of her reddened ears.

xSiiNx

He looked at her as she stared at him. He could tell she had so many questions and wanted to say so much. He had questions as well, and he figured maybe it was time to be civilized.. Atleast for the moment and see what happens. Maybe they would learn something about each other that would answer why through all the hate and anger they was comfortable with one another.

He rose to his feet and stood in front of you. "why what?"

Talra Di Deliren

She quickly looked away trying to hide her face when he stood towering over her. "No, I, um... Well..." She tried getting the words out though the embarrassment made her stutter. "I was just...wondering...why come back...? Why...comfort someone like me...?" She felt uncomfortable saying so thinking he might have thought differently when he did. She waited for an answer without looking at him this time.

xSiiNx

Not knowing what came over him, but he extended his hand and placed it on her chin, gently turning her head to face him. "I came back for my gear... But then I seen you asleep" He glared at her for a moment " Which was stupid by the way.. you should know better..." he shook his head "But anyway, I wanted to keep you safe.. Then I felt the draft and wanted to keep you warm.. I'm sorry okay. I don't know what came over me but it all felt right" He looked her in the eyes as he spoke letting her know he was genuine about everything he was saying.

Talra Di Deliren

Eyes widening she became even more red, if possible, and lightly touched the hand on her chin. "I wasn't meaning to...to sleep..." She paused to stand up still holding his strong hand larger than her own. Now she couldn't take her eyes off him. "Thank you..."

xSiiNx

"No need to thank me.. Besides I made the mistake of falling asleep as well" As she held his hand he subconsciously entwined fingers with her. His eyes still gazing at hers as he became lost for the moment. His tone then became a bit lower almost whisper like as he was lost in your gaze "Anything else you want to say?"

Talra Di Deliren

Her entire body heated up from the movement of his fingers in hers. His hand felt good and comforting despite what he had used those hands for. The gaze he held her stopping her breath. What did she want to say? She couldn't think. "I...I dunno..."

xSiiNx

Snapping back to reality, he realized what was going on. Although he liked it he assumed she was probably uncomfortable. "Oh, I..I'm sorry" he dropped her hand "I didn't even realize... never mind.." He sighed and turned away not knowing what to say himself. He walked over to the window and peered outside making sure we was safe and there were no threats near by.

Talra Di Deliren

It was a quiet night, no monsters were seen at the time. Though in the far distance all the way to the end of the street, the group that was looking for Talra's remains were getting further away heading back to headquarters. They must report a missing file on Talra.
Looking down at her hand she felt a twinge of disappointment. But why...? She knew nothing of him nut that he's an enemy. What could possibly be about him that she couldn't stop thinking of him. "Sin... Why do you follow the darkness...?"

xSiiNx

"I don't..." He replied. "I was banished from my group because I disobeyed orders. I work a lone now, and i follow what i choose.."  He turned away from the window and just stood there unsure of his next move. He crossed is arms and grew quiet.

Talra Di Deliren

"O-oh..." She hung her head feeling ashamed of even asking such a question. "Sorry..." Moving towards a corner she sat down crossing her legs indian style still staring at the floor. A lone wolf type. One that has the darkness surround and house in his aura. "Must be lonely..." she mumbled thinking out loud.

xSiiNx

Hearing you although he wasn't intended to he responds. "You get used to it.. the loneliness I mean" He layed down on the floor close to the wall where they had slept together. Quietly he faced the wall and just stared at it, you being on his mind.

Talra Di Deliren

She glanced up at him as he layed onto the floor. Hesitantly she slowly crawled up next to him. "Um... Sin...might I ask...what do you fight for, if not in the name of keeping all light from entering this world once more? I thought that anyone that sides with darkness prevents anything, or anyone, that may destroy it... Like me..."

xSiiNx

Without turning to face her he responded "I'm not sure what I fight for anymore... Long ago I was on the side of the light. I fought for the peoples freedom, and peace. Until the same people I fought for took my baby sister away from me.." He sighed and took a moment before he continued his story. "She was all I left and the people I worked for, the people I fought for took her away. That is when I choose to follow the darkness. As time went on I realized what good was it to take vengeance on those who hurt me.. I would be no better and that's not what my sister would have wanted." He began to play with the ring he had on his chain that belonged to her. "This is why I told you before, there will always be darkness. It doesn't matter if you or anyone else on the light side succeeded's. There will always be people who hurt each other and bring pain to on another. Think about it... That's how it was when this world had sunlight.. My heart is dark because of my pain, but my soul is kind... I guess I'm the misfit of this world we live in. Not meant to be any where"

Talra Di Deliren

"You speek of the balance..." She watched his hand cherish the ring too small for his own fingers. "This world needs both light and darkness to survive and know what it is to live... Darkness broke the balance and now pain, sadness, and evil thrive higher than the days of old. It is what Sword fights for...what I fight for..." Then she started fumble with her hands nervously. "I'm sorry about your sister though... At twelve...I was taken away from my parents. Trained to hunt and kill monsters... Maybe...your sister was taken to do the same...?"

xSiiNx

"When I said take her away, I meant by death... Im sorry about you losing your parents." He tucked the ring back into his shirt and grew quiet as he layed there just staring at the blankness of the wall a tear falling from his eyes as he thought of the past. Not wanting to show weakness he tried to hide the tear and any others that may come by closing his eyes.

Talra Di Deliren

Hanging her head she moved back to the corner drawing up her knees to her chest. "Sorry..." she whispered. She hadn't thought it was like that. Why would the light have a child die? It was against Sword to harm a human. Only first division had they ability to take out those that served the darkness. Not innocent children. Was there another light serving organization, she wondered? "My parents told me of the sun before it disappeared...I wish to see it someday..." Her arms tightened around her legs when a gust of cool wind blew in through the window sending a long chill down her spine.

xSiiNx

He layed thinking for a few minuets about the past and everything that has happened thus far. He was deep in thought until felt that chill rush through the room, it brought him back to reality for a moment and he thought about you. He turned to you and looked at you for a moment not really knowing what to say to you or what do. He didn't know if he should tell you about the ones who had looked for you, or if he should just part ways with you. He was lost. "If your cold your can come back... my arms are open to you..."

Talra Di Deliren

She blushed hard and wanted to just get up and run to hide her embarrassment at that moment. Instead she slowly released her legs and crawled back up to him. "I...um...yeah...It's cold...Just need warmth is all..." she said mainly to herself and not to mix up the strange feelings running through her veins. On her knees she stared at him shyly. "I feel stupid," she blurted out instantly.

xSiiNx

His eyes widened slightly  surprised at the comment. He looked at her face and noticed she was blushing, he thought she was cute when she did that but chose not to speak on it as of yet assuming he would only make her more uncomfortable. "Why do you feel stupid?" he asked as he let his arm drop since she stopped before enter the embrace. His eyes met hers as he waited for her reply.

Talra Di Deliren

Her eyes fell the red cheeks going redder. "Because..." She paused for quite a moment her hands beginning to fumble and twist together nervous. Thinking up the right words to say to not further deepen her embarrassment wasn't working so she just decided to let it out anyway. "Because I'm about to cuddle up with a stranger for warmth...and I'm still tired from the long day I had..." She brought her gaze back to his and instantly felt her heart beat faster.

xSiiNx

A smirk fell upon his his lips as he thought of what to say. "Well if it makes your feel any better, I'm about to hold a stranger to keep her warm which whom i shared a long day with." He opened his arm up for her again "Also that stranger argued with me for most of that long day, most likely even thought about killing me.. So I must be stupid as well" He intended to show he a bit of sense of humor to make her feel better and more comfortable, also to show that he wasn't all that bad.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra couldn't keep herself from letting out a little giggle. "Well...if you say so..." She took his arm and nestled into him feeling instantly the warmth from before. It was the most comfortable of all places that she couldn't understand as to why. She lay her head on his chest under his chin while holding his hand in hers. "We must be both stupid then..." she said smiling and closing her eyes taking in his strong scent.

xSiiNx

He smiled, not sure if she had even realized it but she was so comfortable she took it upon herself to hold his hand. He cuddled her close relaxing and actually taking the time out to enjoy her he next to him. This was the first time since they had met that they had truly got along while awake. "You know.. For two stupid people, we do pretty well for ourselves." He then begin to wonder what would happen from this point on.

Talra Di Deliren

"Hm..." She responded tiredly almost not hearing what he had said. Though laying on such old and hard flooring, with him it was really comforting. It would be quite an annoyance if something had happened any time soon. She only wished for it to remain this way. "Don't...go away..." she mumbled out of her thoughts.

xSiiNx

He knew she was out of it by her responses. He kissed her forehead gently as not to wake her. "I'll be here as long as you want me to.." He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep with you making sure to hold your body close to his"

Talra Di Deliren

Her heart jumped from the light kiss making her flush in her half sleep. His closeness was that of a gentleness she never thought to exist other than her parents when she still had them. Like a dream which would eventually end. Sad by knowing this she quickly fell asleep, no longer able to keep her consciousness. During her dreams she found herself in a strange situation. One unexplainable but very unnerving that she started to moan in her sleep.

xSiiNx

He slept silently, but not in a deep sleep. Still aware of everything he felt the change in her sleep pattern and heard the moan. He slowly opened his eyes, wanting  to make sure everything was okay. He let out a low yawn as he came to, gathering focus. He lay there cuddling you but watching you as well.

Talra Di Deliren

Her brow furrowed to a sort of frightened expression and she burried her face into his chest. Something in her dream was scarring her, but unknown as to what. Her hand clenched on a handful of his shirt. She never had this dream before except that it had a familiarity to it. A memory. One that had been erased since she had been taken from her parents. In her sleep she spoke in a muffled tone. "Derrick..."

xSiiNx

As you clung to him tighter, he figured the dream you was having wasn't a good one. He was ready to wake you with a slight shake until you spoke of a name. Hearing the name, he was curious as to who Derrick was. At the same time he felt it wasn't his business. He continued to watch you and listened to see if you said anything else, at the same time making sure to felt me near so maybe you would relax and settle down in your sleep.

Talra Di Deliren

"Derrick..." she whispered once more but with a disappointed tone. Then she made jolt bumping him in the chin but not too hard. Moaning she finally calmed and released her tight hold onto his shirt though she still held onto him. The comfort he gave her assured she was safe, though not knowing of what had happened.

xSiiNx

When she repeated the name and jumped it mad him more curious. He wondered if this was someone who had hurt her in her past, or maybe a lover... He shook the thoughts out of his head for now and and brought his hand up gently rubbing her head as he felt her relax. He wasn't tired anymore and he lay there just letting the time fly by, staring at the ceiling and listening for anything threatening that may be outside. But it was quiet, it was pretty calm for a change, no eerie feelings of anything lurking near by and that was a relief.

Talra Di Deliren

When the hours had gone by there was no sign as to what time or if it was even day time. The sun being lost uder the darkened sky masked any time that was told. No one had the exact time but at least an estimate. On Talra's wrist her watch lit up and beeped to the time of ten in the morning. The sound woke her like any usual day but she was fighting it to stay in the comforable position. Then she realized she was still outside with Sin. Talra jerked up, her hair in her eyes and the watch still sounding off to the irksome ring.

"Oh! S-sorry..." She turned it off and pulled herself up on her knees. Looking at him directly in the eyes she flushed red. "I kept you here too long... I'm sorry..."

xSiiNx

He looked her back in her eyes, gazing as he brought his hand up and brushed her hair behind her ear. "No need to be sorry... I have no where to be, and honestly it was quiet nice spending the night with someone for a change... A peaceful night if I might add."  He sat up and stretched his back. "If anyone has kept anyone, it is I who has kept you I suppose.. If you wish to leave you may..." He pulled his legs up and sat with his knees bent and his legs parted, his hands folded in the middle.

Talra Di Deliren

She blushed more when he touched her so gently, and speaking of her company being nice. "Oh...I...uhm..." She didn't know whether to go or not. As a Sword member she had to, but she wanted to stay and get to know Sin more. Just that she was more than likely to be reported as killed in action. She had to report back to them. "Well...It's not that I don't want to, but I must report back to let headquarters know what happened... Though I'll have to keep in mind not to mention of you. They'll send first division immediately for your execution..." She paused figuring her words sounded a bit too caring for someone she knew so little of. Especially one that harbors the darkness in his heart. She turned her attention away from him.

xSiiNx

He sighed and stayed quiet for a moment not knowing how you would react to what he was about to say "...Um... I have to tell you something." He lowered his head some what disappointed with himself feeling he would upset you after a nice night. "Sword was already here.. After  I had left, I realized I had forgot my gear and I came back to get and I seen them. They were right at the corner... I kicked a can to lead them away and they took the bait. I'm sorry. At first it was for my own selfish reasons, so I wouldn't get caught.. But I couldn't help but feel I was protecting you as well." He kept his head low expecting the worst.

Talra Di Deliren

At first she was quiet staring at the floor then she reeled on him. Grabbing the cuff of his shirt and pushing down back against the floor, she angrily held him there fighting tears from forming in her already burning eyes. "You! How could you!? It would've been so much easier if they found me rather that you. Now I have to go back to headquarters by myself, fighting by myself! Who know what I'll run into? Most likely the one that wants to eat us for lunch!" She couldn't hold on any longer. The tears started to fall. She was starting to like him and he does this? Not telling her had gotten her in a situation to report unsuccessful, actually alive and late, and, not to mention, met a man of darkness. She tugged at his shirt burying her face sobbing. "I hate this... I just want to go home in peace..."

xSiiNx

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her  in a hugging embrace without hesitation knowing that it was his fault she was so torn up. He let her cry on him as he thought and after a few minutes he came up with a solution. The only solution to make this right.. At least for her. He gently pushed her off and dried her face with his hands. He then  rose to his feet, proceeding to hold his hands out to her to help her up. "Come on... I'm going to bring you to your Headquarters... Lets go" He knew that in doing so he was basically giving himself up. But in just a short period of time it became worth it.

Talra Di Deliren

"But..." She dried the remaining of her tears from her cheeks not yet taking his hand. "But, you'll get caught emmediately. You'll be taken for questioning, then even public execution... That's worse than dying in a battle..." She stayed on her knees sobbing to herself. Taking him wasn't right. Not after what he had done to comfort her in sleep. Even if he did run off her easy way out, she wasn't going to get him killed for it. "Just...to the fire station...then go your own way. You shouldn't get yourself mixed up in my problems, so that is the only way I'll let you help me back to Sword..."

xSiiNx

"Don't be stubborn... Plus once we get there you can say you captured me.. With my record, your sure to move up in ranks." He smiled trying to assure you it was okay. "Come on, we don't have forever" he continued to hold his hands out waiting for you to take them.

Talra Di Deliren

Instead her hands fidgeted nervously. "Why would you do that...? I told you, you'll be killed..." Getting a promotion wouldn't be easy and she'd have to train much harder afterwards. Though she cared little if she did go up. Finally she took his hands and stood up. "You'd better get the hell out of there afterwards then. I won't forgive you if you die..."

xSiiNx

They stood quite close, face to face as  she got on her feet. He noticed she had not yet let his hands go as she spoke her mind. He smirked "Has our little time together not shown you what a crafty pain in the ass I can be?" He chuckled "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine" He may have been cocky and confident but was truly unsure and had no intentions on telling her such things knowing she wouldn't go through with it.

Talra Di Deliren

Frowning she dropped his hands and lightly pushed him back, then headed out the doorway. "A pain, you are..." She didn't remark about her being worried, knowing she really was. Sword will make sure that he will be punished just for having darkness. Deep down she could tell that he wasn't completely dark, not after all the kindness he shown. "I still rather you leave at the fire station..."

xSiiNx

He sighed as he went over to his gear and only grabbed the key he had come back for. He stuck in his pants pocket and then followed her out the door. He could tell she had some concern for him by her actions and comments. As he caught up to her he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him.  "Talra... I will not leave you there... I won't lie and tell you I know the out come either.. But I must do something I'll regret not doing if the worst should happen to me" He gazed her in her eyes as emotions filled his body.. His mind said he was crazy but his heart said otherwise. His lips pressed to hers gently and things for him in that moment just felt as if the sun had briefly come back out.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra was about to retort back at him that he was being reckless in doing so when his face fell so much closer to hers and those defiant kind lips touched hers. Her eyes widened as her heart beat faster almost out of her chest and forbidden emotions sprang forward. Her hand squeezed his as a moan escaped her lips. Something about his kiss brought the light whinin her to brighten and mingle with his darkness in a balance that had been lost for so long.

xSiiNx

His fingers entwined with her as the kiss deepened. Although the kiss lasted only a minuet it felt like forever. He wished the kiss didn't have to end but he slowly pulled away, the touch of your lips lingering on his. His lips so close to yours wanting to kiss you again but instead his hand slowly dropped from yours and he moved past you ready to go.

Talra Di Deliren

Her heart really felt to have left her when he deepened his kiss, she even closed her eyes. That is, until he parted from her, leaving her utterly disappointed. She stood for quite a moment trying to gain her senses and composure. Her hands balled into fists and she stomped her way up to him silently grumbling to herself. She was obviously taking it the wrong way.

I guess I was just not good enough that he couldn't spend at least three more minutes... Damn it!

"That was...my first..." she mumbled.

xSiiNx

He stopped and turned to her quite surprised at her reaction, as she appeared upset. Lost momentarily until her heard her words and then he finished her sentence "Kiss?" He said looking at her, lust in his eyes, wanting to pull her in and kiss her again. He didn't know what to do...

Talra Di Deliren

She paused, staring at the ground gripping tightly the white sword at her side. Slowly she nodded as her cheeks flowed with warm blood. "Y-yeah... First...kiss..." With each word her voice lowered. What else could she say or do after he kissed her?

xSiiNx

She was to cute when she was nervous and blushing and he couldn't help himself. He took his hand to her chin and gently raised her head. He pressed his lips to hers passionately, then bringing his hands to her waist , pulling her body in close to his as the kiss lasted a lot longer this time. Just like the first kiss, nothing else mattered at that time. This moment was beautiful and peaceful. Then energy between the two was strong as if for once, light and dark coexisted.

Talra Di Deliren

When he touched her she flinched with surprise, not expecting him to kiss her again. Feeling the heat of his body to hers she instantly felt that heat from before but more intense. Slowly as she closed her eyes she wrapped her arms over his shoulders entertwining her fingers in his hair. If she could make a wish, it would to stay this way for eternity, never letting go. It was as though their difference at that moment did not matter.

xSiiNx

As they kissed he back her up against the wall in the darkened alley. He gently nipped her lip then kissed down to her neck and back up to her lips. He pulled away for a quick breather his lips still just inches from yours. He was at your mercy right there and then. "Talra.. What are doing to me?" He whispered as his lips brushed her erotically.

Talra Di Deliren

A moan of deep desire escaped her lips as he nibbled on her neck. When he whispered Talra breathed heavily while taking in his scent, only sending hot blood rushing all over. Lips quivered under his as she spoke softly, "I...I dunno..." Then she pulled him closer for another kiss.

xSiiNx

As he was pulled in for another kiss, he did not hesitate to return it. His tongue slipped between her lips letting her experience the full effects of a passionate kiss as he caressed her tongue with with. His hands gently ran along the curves of her body. He loved touching her, the closeness they shared, as well as the heat.

Talra Di Deliren

Another moan and she was already running her hands down from his broad shoulders to his chest feeling the strong muscles underneath. Just the feel of him touching her made the very place feel hot. His taste was sweet on her tongue, leaving her wanting more and exploring his mouth. It was an intense feeling and she loved every second of it along with every touch and taste of him.

xSiiNx

His hands slid around to her back side and cupped her ass as the kissing and touching continued. The longer they kissed and touched the more he wanted her. He brought one hand back around to the front of her pants tugging them, ready to unbutton them, but then he remembered something. They were outside, in the dark, in danger. It gave him a rush but he knew it wasn't safe for Talra. He stopped kissing her for a moment. "Maybe we should stop?" He kissed her again and then whispered " But I want you so bad..." He then bit her lip "But it's not safe out here" He expected her to stop, realizing what he said was the truth, but he was unsure of what she would do.

Talra Di Deliren

She groaned deeply in his mouth as he squeezed her buttocks and was ready to pull his shirt to get a much better feel of chest and pecks until he paused. His lips did not part from her and still held her captive, though his words were true and she wanted him in return. Just that they were not in the right place, or the right time. She pressed another kiss to his lips before taking his hand and with her other she caressed his cheek looking directly in his eyes.

"You're right..." she whispered. "We should stop. Before anything we don't want happening happens..."

xSiiNx

He smirked knowing what she said was true but to late at the same time. Everything that had just happened shouldn't have happened. But it did and he had no regrets. He gazed back in her eyes happily returning the kiss. He rested his forehead on hers for a moment just wanting to remain close to her. He let out a sigh of relief. "Let's go..." He said as he turned, her hand still in his. This time he did not let go, this was the first time he felt happy in a long time and he knew she needed this happiness as well. He was not about to let trials and tribulations ruin it just yet. He planned on holding her hand as long as he could until they reached there destination.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra smiled back filled with much joy than she could ever had imagined. Before knowing him, she had thought happiness only to be with her parents, but with Sin it was a whole new feeling. And they only knew eachother for a day. it was all to confusing though she did not complain, afterall she liked him. Squeezing his hand she quickened her pace to lead him instead, defiance in her eyes along with excitement.

They walked for quite awhile, headquarters being about six miles from where the sea splashed against the Florida shores. The air still carried that salty smell but at their distance it was now quiet as they tredded along the streets of nearest town. Houses were rundown from no one living in them and it was heard to be harboring many monsters of the dark. Except that it had been cleaned out not too long ago by Sword. Now it was just a ghost town. They only gotten down by three miles with three more to go. Talra had to make it under an hour before, but she was making sure to make their time together last.

"Sorry... It's pretty far up north hear in Florida..."

xSiiNx

"Sorry? Don't be.. It's not like I want to run to my possible death." He stepped behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder as they walked. He gently kissed her neck and then playfully nipped it. "Besides I enjoy walking with you." It was amazing how two people could be so happy under such darkness, as if there was nothing to worry about.

Talra Di Deliren

A slight giggle escaped her lips as his breath tingled her neck. She reached over behind her tangling her fingers in his hair then twisted around in his arms to kiss him lightly. "You know..." she whispered teasingly, "it's difficult to walk with you clinging onto me..." Though she said so, she rather liked him holding her so close.

xSiiNx

Once she spun around, he kept walking making her walk backwards now. He pecked her lips in return to her light kiss. "I know, but is walking like this any easier?" He smiled innocently knowing he was just trying to mess with her. Then suddenly he stopped and looked her in the eyes while bringing his hands up to her face letting them caress both cheeks. There was a long silence as he gazed at her for a minute. "...Your beautiful..."

Talra Di Deliren

The redness returned to her cheek in a full rush of her blood. His words caught in her heart making it ache it thumped so much. Slowly she placed her own hands on his gazing into his eyes. "Please..." she whispered. "I already don't want to let you go..." She was almost tempting to not return to Sword, but with her disappearance they would search everywhere for the light sword to bring it upon another candidate. Knowing what would happen as well, she couldn't decide which would be best. Her selfish desire to be with this man of darkness was killing her inside.

Talra squeezed her eyes to keep the tears from welling up in front of him taking his hands from her cheeks. "We... I must get back..."

xSiiNx

"Talra...." His hands fell to his sides as she took them away. He could see she was fighting back her tears and he didn't want to upset her more. But he thought to himself that this may be the last chance he has, to say what he wants to say. "You are the light to my darkness... Even though its been a short period of time, I can't stop my feelings. All I ask is that you be mine... Now until my final moments." He watched her hating to see her hurt like that, and he pulled her in for a cuddled hug, much like when we we're sleeping.

Talra Di Deliren

Now she couldn't hold them any longer. His words were sweet and like long lost music to her ears. The tears flowed from her eyes as she gripped his shirt tightly. "Sin... I want you more than anything... It's strange since we only known eachother for a day, but...I have this feeling. A feeling of wholeness. Like you are the other half I've been searching for..." she sobbed into his shirt. "I don't want you to give yourself up to Sword... Don't let it be your final moments just because of me..."

xSiiNx

He held her close in his arms for a few moments as she cried into is shirt. Afterwards he gently eased her back so he could wipe her face and attempt to rid her of her tears. He then kissed her forehead and gazed at her. "Everything will be okay... You have to get back, and I told you I'd help you... It's my fault you lost your chance.... Lets go." His hand grazed the side of her cheek as he brushed against her moving past her to continue walking. He did not want her to see the pain in his eyes that he felt when she hurt, or that they may lose each other for good after this, but he wanted to appear strong for her.

Talra Di Deliren

She stared at the ground forcing the tears to stop then rushed for him grabbing the sleeve of his shirt. "Then..." He was strong in her eyes but she still believed Sword would destroy him. She had to make it that they don't. "Then, if you want to help me,...you mustn't venture towards Sword. I wont't allow it... It's not okay with me that you're are willing to do this for me..." She peered up at him pleading but also demanding. "So you are not to go further than the fire station like I said before. Promise me you will do everything to stay alive so we can be together again..."

xSiiNx

He pressed his lips to her passionately kissing her  briefly. "If that is what you wish, so be it. I promise to do everything i can to stay alive.." Sincere, being sincere was a man of his word but also clever. He had every intention on keeping his promise to stay alive, but he never promised to stay away. He agreed with her but he was going to see her through and make sure she was safe even if he had to do it from a distance. "To the fire station it is" He said as he pecked her lips once more, then took her hand and once more began to walk.

Talra Di Deliren

That seemed to cheer her up some. Gladly holding onto his hand with the slight pink in her cheeks, Talra matched along with his steps once again heading to their destination. In past times they'd be seen as quite a pair in the public, but in this world where no light shown and humans on the brink of destruction it was different. They were different although shared something more. Talra saw this as they neared the fire station only a half mile in the distance. Deep down she could feel her stomach churning just thinking of having to part ways with Sin. She squeezed his hand for assurance thay still having time.

If only it would stop and we don't have to part...

xSiiNx

As they walked he thought about what was to happen. He hated the idea of not knowing. Although he intended on following her he didn't like the idea of being so far away. He felt the squeeze from her hand and knew she wasn't feeling good about this. To make her feel alittle better he brought her hand up to his lips and placed a kiss on the back of her hand, then looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile. He continued to walk spotting the fire station in the distance.

Talra Di Deliren

The blood rushed to her cheeks reddening them from his touch. Looking up at his smile she began to feel safe and the idea that nothing was about to happen came to her. Though just seeing that smile was enough. As they neared the station she stopped him, reaching up a shaky hand to his cheek and bringing his face closer she placed her lips to his in a light kiss before gazing up into his eyes. "Thank you...Sin..." Then she pulled back taking up her sword and ran in a rapid speed past the station, disappearing into the darkness. A tear she tried so hard not to let fall, fell from her cheek to the ground.

From them seperating at that point there was a rumbling noise behind a toppled fire truck in front of the station. Then a dark claw grasped the front end.

xSiiNx

He returned the kiss and nodded as she thanked him. He made sure to take in and savor this moment, the kiss, her presence, her beauty.  As she took off running into the darkness he readied himself to follow her until he heard a noise coming from behind the near by fire truck. He sighed ”You would choose now to attack...” He said directing fustration at the creature. As its claw gripped the truck he knew this one was big. He reached for his weapons only to find none, being that he left them back in the abandoned building. ”Well.. This isn't good..” Thoughts of Talra flashed through his mind as he waited for the creature to fully expose itself. This is one battle he did not have the answer for as of yet and it was do or die.

Talra Di Deliren

A reptilian head lifted from behind and just kept getting taller till it stood four stories high. A wipping tail spiked at the end and angry red eyes fixed on the human male nearby. With a flick of its black lizard tongue it stomped up to him. It was already drooling with hunger at Sin giving an ear splitting cry heard all the way to headquarters. Talra had reached the pathway to the building when she heard and abruptly stopped and turned. "Oh no... Sin..." She felt him to be in trouble but wasnt sure as to what she was to do.

xSiiNx

As the monster roared he knew that the sound traveled miles. His eyes stared up at the monster and he knew there was nothing he could do. If he tried to fight it off he probably wouldn't even scratch it being weaponless. If sword got here before the monster finished him off they would end up killing him. Either way it was impossible for any one to get here to prevent what was about to happen. It was a lose, lose situation. He took the chain off his neck and placed it on the ground knowing Talra would get it when she arrived. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "Only one day together... Talra... I love you.." he whispered as he waited for the blow from the monster.

Talra Di Deliren

Emmediately Talra felt an ominous aura and instantly knew something was wrong. "Damn it!" She ground her teeth and started back towards the fire station. "Sin..."

The monster reared its head opening it sharp jagged jaws. Drool fell from its mouth onto the floor in front of his feet. "You look delicious...", it hissed in the air. Whipping its tail around it snatched Sin by the feet digging the spikes into his flesh as he dangled upside down in the air.

xSiiNx

A painful groan escaped his lips as he was swept into the air and the spike sank deep into his flesh. Blood immediately started t o spill out of him. He did not fight back or struggle, he just gasped for air as he felt himself slowly slipping away feeling that this was his end.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra was starting to see the fire station in the distance, but not Sin or the monster making all the noise. The reptilian creature holding Sin above its nose. "Smell absolutely delicious...", it said making an eery grin. Without another second of hesitation, the creature uncoiled its tail letting Sin drop down to its mouth and throat. Slowly the creature swallowed him with a delighted groan.

xSiiNx

By the time the creature had had swallowed him he had passed out and was helpless. He ended up in the stomach floating in the large creatures stomach. He only had so much time left.

Talra Di Deliren

Upon seeing the creature finally, Talra screamed when it dropped Sin into its mouth. "No! Sin!" She unsheathed her sword and charged for it. It reared on her tail lashing out, but she jumped over it and slashed the bloodied spikes. It screeched loudly as the light dissipated its tail tip, though the loudness had already caught Sword's attention which a team of five were on their way. Claws as long as her height and sharp as needles flew at her and smacked her up against the truck. Feeling the wind knocked out of her she coughed up crimson. Something just got broke inside by the hit though Talra still fought with the rage boiling within her. "Bastard!" she spat angrily driving her blade through the wrist. With so much anger she kept going for it. Taking out the ends of its feet the jumping onto it back to go for the most vital place as it fell onto the ground roaring that it couldn't reach her on its back.

Minutes passed and the group were gaining on the battle as Talra drove her white blade straight through its neck letting the light take over slowly destroying the darkness. Dying it fell limp to the ground halfway gone. Talra could see some form of Sin's unconscious silhouette caked in dark juices. She jumped from the creature's disappearing body and stepped on something. Picking it up it was a chain she'd seen him wearing. Did he drop it in the attack or...left it for her to find? Either way she made it back wishing she had just stayed with him anyway, blaming herself that this had happened. Taking to his side after sheathing her blade she nudged him on the shoulder. "Sin... I'm so sorry..."

By then Sword made it only late to the show, and saw Talra alive and kneeling by a human with the darkest aura not only by the monsters bowels but his own. This they saw a mission to take upon first division and rid of him. Either way, it didn't seem to be going to well for Sin. Or for Talra.

xSiiNx

Being rocked back and forth inside the belly of the monster Sincere slowly regained consciousness. He had lost a lot of blood so he struggle to hold himself up. Surprised he had not been digested yet, he took a moment and could hear noises. It sounded like the monster was in pain. He wondered what was going on and tried to think of a way he could help. He looked around being that this creature was so large and to his surprise he seen a sword.. It must have belong to some one who was previously eaten. He made his way over to the sword and began slashing at the insides of the monster.

Talra Di Deliren

Gasping Talra was caught surprised he still had a fighting spirit after what had happened. The monster fell in half from his constant thrashes and now gurgled as it disapated in the darkness. Talra ignored the group of Sword members and took Sin's arm. "Sin! It's dead... Calm yourself..." She pulled him over onto his back wiping away at the dark juices from his face. "It's a good thing I made it on time... When a monster of that size, it usually takes half the day to digest... Damn thing was noisy..." She smiled as though it were a joke.

Then one of the members stepped up and looked to Talra, which upon his approach hid the chain in her pocket, questioningly. "What has happened here, Talra? This man...and the darkness creature..."

xSiiNx

As he fell out of the creature only to be met by Talra,  he stopped his slashing and looked at. His breathing was heavy, he was tired and pale from blood loss. He looked at her and smirked at her comment then passed out again. He didnt even notice the other members of sword standing there and he was to weak to speak, or stand, his wounds were still bsd enough for him to die.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra looked up from him to the Sword member standing over her. "He's wounded, sir. We must get him to the infirmary immediately before..."
She was quickly interupted by his grunt of displeasure. "You do realize this man is of darkness, do you not? We do not help their kind nor do we show such concern.
"It is not concern, sir, but thoughtfullness." She tried thinking as way to secretly save him while fooling her comrades and superiors. "We seek to publicly execute those that do not comply with the new law of light, am I wrong...? Just leaving this man to die would only satisfy him. It's not helping him but to break him. When he is fully healed and awake to witness his death at the hands of Sword, do we then prove to anyone even thinking of betraying light."
This he seemed to consider it. "Alright... He's your responsibility then, but be careful. I can see he's a dangerous one..."

With that they carried the man all the way back to headquarters, a large mansion with what looked to be a school behind it and a fenced in football field. Then she found out to have a broken rib from the crush to the truck. It wasn't much except she needed to see the doctor as well. Talra exlpained her failed mission of the monster at the beach but was able to take out a closer one while capturing a man of darkness. They were baffled by all of this knowing nothing of what really happened, just as she wanted. They didn't further question and took Sin, as well as Talra, in the infirmary. He was was patched with twenty three stitches in one leg and thirty on the other. Then they extinsively helped Talra.

The next day, in the infirmary they set a bared cage around Sin's bed with two first division guards at the door. Talra was able to convince them to leave her alone with him cleaning him and taking most of his clothing off to clean and help his breathing. She didn't dare go so far as the underpants for fear of him waking. With a damp sponge she swept over his chest. "I'm sorry... I had hoped to meet you again but not like this right after parting..."

xSiiNx

His eyes opened slowly as he was still a little weak and in pain. He looked up at Talra and whispered "Meeting you here or out will always be something to treasure as long as I get to see your beautiful face" He reached up and took her hand bringing it to his lips and kissed it "Thank you" He closed his eyes again going back to sleep as he was still heavily medicated. He needed the rest anyway, and he looked so peaceful with you at his side.

Talra Di Deliren

Blushing she looked around to make sure no soul saw or heard what just happened. Then as she was sure, she leaned down brushing her lips against his. "You really do pick those moments..." After cleaning all the sludge and blood from him she took his clothing to clean and returned the next day. She hardly slep the last two days worried that he really would get killed. And it would be all because of her. Her sunken eyes indicated the lack of rest though no one said anything. They were too busy setting the football stadium fo a public execution to be held as soon as the man himself was well enough. Her visitation this time was to check his wound and give him clean bandages. All the while spending all her time with him as he rested. She had to point out that it was for the healing process along with keeping an eye of any suspiciousness, when intsead she stared at him, head propped on her lap, and stroking his hair. "At least I can be alone with you like this...without prying eyes of scorn..."

xSiiNx

He opened his eyes as he felt her presence "Hey" He said with a smile on his face.  "I'm not dead yet, why look so down?" He said with his sarcastic sense of humor even though he knew his execution was right around the corner. He gazed in her eyes and grabbed her hand holding it in his. "You know.. I was going to follow you.. But that creature came, and I knew I had no chance.. But I gave myself up willingly and satisfied because I was truly happy to have spent my last moments with you... I said something back there, something I regretted not being able to look you in the eyes and say.. But now being that again where in a position to face out last moments again at least I'll be able to rest in peace knowing that I was able to tell you.. I love you" He took a deep breath and kissed her hand once more as he did before. "My darkened heart has found a little light and it is you Talra.. Always remember this."

Talra Di Deliren

Tears welled up in her eyes by his words, being the most precious words she'll cherish. "Sin..." She tried not to sound so saddened at the moment but her voice cracked with her quivering lips. "Sin... I found balance and feel whole when I'm with you... I...I love you as well, Sin. And I can't bare to let you die..."

xSiiNx

He caressed her cheek as he seen her eyes water. "There is nothing you can do.. You should go now.. I'd rather you not seem me like this, or how I am to end up." He fought through the pain and sat up to kiss her lips one more time "Go.. Before you get caught with me"

Talra Di Deliren

"No..." She shook her head after he kissed her fighting the tears. "They don't know you are awake, yet. I'm responsible in reporting your well being... If you are awake, they expect me to come to them emmediately, but... I had specifically told them to leave me alone with you..." Lightly she placed a hand to his chest feeling the skin and muscle back at work. "They don't have to know..."

xSiiNx

He kissed her again once more passionately, and pulled her into the bed to lay beside him. He winced at the pain but it was worth it. As he lay facing her her and gazed into her eyes he pecked her lips "Well, you know.. It wont be a secret for ever" He pecked her lips again. "So what are we to do?" He moved lower and kissed her neck.

Talra Di Deliren

"Hm..." She couldn't keep the slight moan from escaping her lips when his lips made contact to her skin. While feeling his breath tickled her neck so lightly she tried to gain her thoughts. "W-well...why do you think they cage you...in the infirmary...?"

xSiiNx

"So not to escape.. Hurt anyone... Be with you?" He kissed your neck and moved back up to your lips.. His hand roaming your back caressingly and moving lower.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra drew in a sharp breath that slightly hurt her broken rib mending itslelf. Though she ignored it and spread her hands exploring his chest and abb work to his sides. "Yes...but there's a window... You can escape there freely..." From his lips she pressed hers to his jaw line nipping him lightly.

xSiiNx

He stopped kissing her. "I couldn't do that... If I escape I put you at risk since I'm your responsibility" He sighed and hugged her. "Do you have my chain?.. I left it for you to have when the monster attacked.." He looked at her neck not seeing it on her.

Talra Di Deliren

"I have it..." She slipped her hand into her bicker and pulled out the chain showing it to him. "And worry not what would happen to me... They'll probably think you forced your way out taking advantage that I'm hurt..." She lifted her shirt slightly to show the bandaging.

xSiiNx

He gently touched her side "Are you okay?" He hated seeing her hurt  and wished he had that injury instead of her to go along with his others. He took the chain from her and put it around her neck. "I want you to have it... Even if I got out that window I wouldn't get far.. Not with these wounds"

Talra Di Deliren

"Oh..." She gazed at the chain then wrapped her arms over his shoulders. "I'm fine...but I won't allow them to take you...not as long as I live..." She had been through worse battle and injuries, except this is worse.

xSiiNx

He smiled at her and kissed her lips again. "Your so cute when your determined" He gently pulled her on top of him so she was now straddling him. He began planting kisses on her neck and lips again, his hand roamed lower and tugged at the front waist area of her pants gently.

Talra Di Deliren

"Oh, shut up..." She giggled as she kissed him in return. "I meant it..." Her face reddened at the touch of his hand wanting to explore. "Sin..." She paused to cup his face in her hands gazing into his eyes. "I must say...I don't know how it happened but...I really do love you..." Then she kissed him deeply and passionately.

xSiiNx

He grinned before he was kissed passionately. In between the the kiss he managed to get out "I... Love... You.. To"  The kiss was deep enough to make its way in between each word.  He undid the button on her pants and his hand moved lower unzipping the zipper. He pants were now loose enough for his hands to explore further and he brought both hands to her back and let them wander down her back into her pants on to her ass. He continued to kiss her passionately in return wanting wanting it to feel as it did when they shared there first kiss.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra gasped under his lips when he cupped her ass cheeks making every touch he made send heat all over. As they deepened their bond at that very moment it seemed that everything had stopped but them. Excitement flowed through her and she pushed him flat on his back pressing her body against him while kissing him. She wanted to do something but was unsure of what, forgetting completely the fact she was in an infirmary of Sword headquarters.