Eye for an Eye [M lf FFF, Bondage, Revenge Plot]

Started by TheVillain, March 11, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

His name is Ken Beck, a name that probably sounds familiar but damn it if you just can't quite place it. That's alright though, that just works into his plans all the better.

His name is Ken Beck and 7 years ago he was a pledge for Nu Tau Nu. Or at least that's what he thought. The truth was that they were never going to let him in, they just said he was a pledge so that they could haze him and get away with it. If you even heard of him you'd know that on the night they would have sworn in the new pledges he instead dropped off the radar, and you never heard from him again until recently.

What you weren't told was that 7 years ago Ken Beck was the victim of a hazing prank gone horribly wrong, and the frat brothers of Nu Tau Nu not only rejected Ken's membership but accidentally poked out one of Ken's eyes. You never heard about it because the school and the frat managed to reach a settlement with Ken quietly, but he transferred out and tried to live his own life elsewhere.

But funny how life throws curveballs sometimes. Between Ken's own intelligence and the money from the settlement, Ken's become a bit of a big name in software and app development. Now a young billionaire, Ken's been allowing himself to entertain revenge fantasies and he's been naughty, acting them out. He certainly never forgot about the group of brothers at Nu Tau Nu and one by one he takes his revenge in a fun way. Using his resources and some training, Ken Beck is seducing his way through the wives, sisters, and in some cases even the mothers of his old enemies - and using the camera he had installed in his fake eye to take pictures. Then, when he has pictures of all of the ones he's interested it, he "anonymously" sends the pictures to the former frat guy in question then moves on to the next.

Except of course, in some cases, the lady in question proved to be extra special...

Quote from: InfoHello!

An idea worth thinking about, the basic premise is that several years ago MC was the victim of a frat prank gone horribly wrong and after becoming extremely rich he's decided to take a little revenge. YCs would be the wive, sibling, or particularly close relative of one of the original frat guys that put out one of Ken's eyes. Except YC is particularly special, he intends to keep you as a sub. As a result there would be one thread per female character and a mass thread for RP as well.

Thoughts/Interest?

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Elven Sex Goddess

I'll play a mother of one of the frat brothers that wronged your character.    Madeline Frasier  mother to one Roger Frasier.   She is 48 years old.  Still ovulating,  so still can become pregnant. 

A brief history,  Madeline or Maddie for short.   Has been married for thirty years.   Married her high school sweetheart right out of  high school.  Known no one else in her life.   A follower of sorts.   Submissive nature, through her late husband never really took that path.   They seem a couple blessed their son  is a college graduate, married now and with children.   Grand children for Maddie.  Two to be precise a boy and girl.   

Well everything had not been fine.   Maddie, husband had been cheating on her with a younger co-worker at work.   He and the younger woman are killed in a car accident.  As she performs fellatio on him.   They find his cock in her mouth severed at the scene of the wreck as he had not been wearing his seat belt and had been ejected through the win-shield. 

Maddie had known that her husband been cheating.   Being submissive in nature, she accepted it and did not question.  He still came home to her.    But something happen,   the embarrassment of it.   As the whole town learns of his infidelity.   

With the insurance money she will move.   Now even more vulnerable and loss.   As well the shame of failing,  the embarrassment that her husband had to look elsewhere.   

Neo In Matrix

Interested. In playing either wife/sister of a frat-guy. :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Amarlo

I just have to say that this is a pretty neat and unique idea. I really like it.

I wouldn't be able to play in it but I just had to pop in and say I think it's really cool. ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

TheVillain

Thank you Amario!

Feel free to go into more detail Neo, we still need another but it's a good start so far.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

minerva7790

If you have space for one more, I'd like to play the bratty little sister of one of the frat guy! Will write a bit more background later now.

Natasha Barker is five years younger than her brother Nathan Barker. They fought a lot when they were much younger, as many siblings do. Nathan was embarrassed by his crybaby sister and hated that his parents showered so much attention on her. On the other hand, Natasha's favourite thing to do was to annoy her brother. Their father was an executive at a multinational company while their mother was a typical housewife.

Things changed when Natasha was 10 and Nathan was 15. The morning after their traditional Friday family movie night, the kids and their mother woke to find their father missing. After calling friends and relatives to see if anyone knew where he had gone, just as they were about to make a police report, they found the body of Richard Barker hanging from the ceiling of the basement.

Everything changed quickly from that day. Unable to understand or accept her husband's sudden departure, Natasha's mother took to the bottle. It fell to Nathan to care for the family. Their father left behind some money, but Nathan took up a part-time job just to make sure the family finances stayed healthy. Natasha herself had to chip in with the household chores and became the main cook of the family. During this time, the siblings grew close.

Things finally took an upward turn when, more than a year after her husband's death, Sandra Barker accepted the help of a family friend and visited a therapist. Slowly, with the support of her children, she managed to climb out of her depression. With Sandra finding a small job, her children could focus on their studies. Nathan did well enough to enter a good college. Puberty was nice to Natasha herself and she grew into a tall high school student, with long legs, attractive green eyes and a quirky dimpled smile. Too tall to be a good cheerleader, she joined the volleyball team instead. When he was home from college, Natasha's brother grudgingly chauffeured her to parties and fended off over-eager suitors.

Now, Natasha is 20 going on 21. Although she did well enough to enter college, Natasha is more interested in becoming a model. She is considering a move to a bigger city to look for more modelling and acting opportunities. Her life as an independent young woman is just beginning...
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

TheVillain

Nice, I think we can go if either Neo fills in more detail or we get another one with detail! :D

Neo In Matrix

Oh. Unfortunately i dont have access to my computer for a couole of days. Wont be able to post more details before monday. By the way, who do you all want as wife of one frat brother? Siri or Jessica Nigri or Sophie Dee orbAria Giovanni?

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Elven Sex Goddess

TheVillain

Depends on the personality, Neo. I want it to kind of fit if that makes sense.

Glad to hear this is getting off the ground though.

TheVillain

Neo In Matrix

Apologies. I'd have to withdraw. My family time needs to increase and I'd not be able to devote much time online. I couldn't even come online for a week. Sorry for the wait but RL had to be attended. :).

| a/a | RPs |