The Great Revival - Interest and Recruitment :)

Started by The Dark Raven, March 01, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Sometimes all one needs is a little quiet...

Tucked away in the mountains lay the best kept secret of the region, a little town called Wailing Gap.  The locals are friendly, if a bit "odd" or "old-fashioned," and have begun to cater to the tourist crowd on a limited basis, taking a small number of reservations every season to partake in their slice of heaven.  They specialize in corporate team-building exercises, religious retreats, and a small number of vacationers (no pets or children allowed)--and there's a waiting list!

The whole valley is idyllic, in a way, if you discount its storied past, the only stopping point on a long trek to the great unknown, back when everything was frontier.  Five families stopped in the Gap to mourn their dead and never moved on, such was its beauty.  That was almost two centuries ago, and even now they hold the same values--hard work, family, and doing good will take you far.

All is not what it seems.  Too perfect, too pristine.  Or at least that's what many that look too long at the valley see.  So reservations are for a few days to a week maximum, with no repeats.  You cannot be a return customer.  What is it about seeing paradise....?

In truth, the locals are dying off, too long xenophobic and protective of their ways, the council are now talking among themselves,
    desperate to find an answer to the elderly dying off and too many of their young taking ill or leaving the community once of age.  They need new blood, and come hell or highwater, they must have them.

Wailing Gap

Character Sheet Code
    [/list][center][font=georgia][size=16pt][i][u][color=navy]Character’s Name[/color][/u][/i][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=georgia][size=14pt][i][b][color=navy]The Basics[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font][/center]
    [font=georgia][b][i]Writer’s Name:[/i][/b][/font] (Your username)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Character Name:[/i][/b][/font] (Your character's name)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Nickname:[/i][/b][/font] (Your character's nickname)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Age:[/i][/b][/font]
    [font=georgia][b][i]Gender:[/i][/b][/font] (most likely for non-cis would be Willing or Recruits)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Sexual Orientation:[/i][/b][/font]
    [font=georgia][b][i]Occupation:[/i][/b][/font] (for Gap residents)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Status:[/i][/b][/font] (N/A if resident of the Gap, Willing, or Recruit)

[center][font=georgia][size=14pt][i][b][color=navy]Physical Description[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font][/center]
    [font=georgia][b][i]Portrayed By:[/i][/b][/font] (Face claim)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Natural Hair Color:[/i][/b][/font]
    [font=georgia][b][i]Natural Eye Color:[/i][/b][/font]
    [font=georgia][b][i]Height:[/i][/b][/font] (In feet and inches, please)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Build:[/i][/b][/font] (Slim? Average? Stocky? Muscled? Wiry? Linebacker?)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Distinguishing Marks:[/i][/b][/font] (These are natural distinguishing marks like birthmarks)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Tattoos/Piercings:[/i][/b][/font] (Got em? Show em! Pics in spoiler, please)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Personality:[/i][/b][/font] (in annotated list form, please)

[font=georgia][b][i]Brief History:[/i][/b][/font] (2-3 paragraphs)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Likes:[/i][/b][/font] (Non-Sexual, at least 2)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Dislikes:[/i][/b][/font] (Non-Sexual, at least 2)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Fears:[/i][/b][/font] (at least 2)

[font=georgia][b][i]O/Os:[/i][/b][/font] (Link your own)
    [font=georgia][b][i]Character Ons:[/i][/b][/font]
    [font=georgia][b][i]Character Offs:[/i][/b][/font] (please note which offs (if any) are available for play)

[font=georgia][b][i]Goals for Play:[/i][/b][/font]

[font=georgia][b][i]Character connections:[/i][/b][/font]

[font=georgia][b][i]Pictures of Your Character:[/i][/b][/font]

[img height=200 padding=3]http://placehold.it/200x200[/img][img height=200 padding=3]http://placehold.it/200x200[/img][img height=200 padding=3]http://placehold.it/200x200[/img][img height=200 padding=3]http://placehold.it/200x200[/img]

Please PM character sheet to GM (me) if interested!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

History:  The first settlers to Wailing Gap did not even have a name to call the place when they stumbled across the idyllic setting on their way West in the 1840s.  Ultimately, only a handful of families of the larger group stopped there, impeded by the birth of a baby boy to one of women of the party who died in childbirth.  The gap was named by the settlers in her honor.  Armed with their faith and their determination to survive as winter set in around them, they helped one another to build a little community that has weathered the war waged around, within and without it.

Great patriots to their own mind, in those early days they chose sides and fought in wars if they chose to venture outside the Gap, but most chose to stay within their comfort zones and learn “worthwhile trades” that would benefit their continued existence.  But war, famine, and assorted ailments began to slowly take its toll, dwindling their numbers that had once loomed large.  The perceived mortality of their community drove community leaders to begin looking into alternative methods to keep that from happening. 

Tent revivals, popular in the area and in the time, they decided to hold their own, hoping to draw converts to their community and their simple country life.  At the same time, many of the young men in the community began taking to local universities to diversify their training and bring back more skills to the Gap.

Today, the Gap has grown some, but their numbers remain controlled.  The community hosts religious and corporate retreats as well as vacationing guests.   Religious and corporate guests are housed in semi-private lodgings for 2 week increments during the summer months.  Vacationing guests are welcomed as single or double reservations, but all guests are aged 18 and above.  In addition, private guests are lodged singly in their own cabin for the best benefit of the mountain air and the natural setting as an ultimate getaway.

Mr. Bohanan, the head of the community, has recently begun a campaign to increase the population of the Gap as he is afraid their community is dying.  The recent outbreaks of disease brought by tourists and other more debilitating ailments he sees since his return concern him greatly, and sparked the idea of bringing recruits to the Gap.  Their purpose in his plan is to assure that the influx of new blood may well shore up what he sees as a deteriorating population, as well as a way to stabilize the attrition of the dying elders and the loss of young ones that leave the community in search of something different, never to return.

Definitions:

• Fellowship - A general term for the process of indoctrination in a group setting.  Can be co-ed or single sex and include things like group activities, dinners, commissions, etc.  Does not include services.
    • Solo Fellowship - A general term for the mentoring of the chosen where the mentor is one of the same sex as the individual.  Includes subtle conversion tactics, in the form of friendship, studies, and teaching of the way of life.
    • Services - Church services.
    • Missionary - A general term for a chosen’s converter, of the opposite sex.  Consensual or non.
    • Willing - Individuals who have chosen the Gap as their favored vacation spot and have some understanding of the community.  Have paid dues or monies to the Gap for their lodgings and are originally there for the retreat experience.  Males and Females are classified differently for community purposes.
    • Recruit - Individuals who have been removed from their previous situation as a potential person of interest that could benefit the community.  Unwilling kidnap victims, mostly.  Are unaware of the mission of the Gap community.

Setting: The setting is based loosely on the locale of the Smoky Mountains, Tennessee (for the view).  Wailing Gap is nearly inaccessible to the outside world, and all guests are brought in and taken out by a chartered service or Missionary.

Weather: https://www.nps.gov/grsm/planyourvisit/weather.htm

Rating: Extreme

Keywords/Possible Triggers: Bondage, Dubcon/Non-con, Torture, Rape, Incest, Stepfordization (Stepford wives), Impregnation, Kidnapping, Forced Orgasm/Orgasm Denial, Indoctrination

Inspirations:
    "Take Me To Church" - Hozier
    The Oneida Community

Community Information:
    Council of Five (one from each family/surname)

• Henry Bohanan - Community leader (TAKEN)
    • Religious Outreach - recruitment and spiritual, leads the Missionary group
    • Family Matters - family/breeding and home life, medical
    • Task master - In charge of training the young ones (education, handicrafts/skills)
    • Accountant - responsible for community finances, marketing, maintains the community’s external face

Life in the Community

• For the Gap residents - Life is idyllic almost, but full of deep-seated family values and hard-work ethics.  For those born into the Gap, reality is almost antiquated while there, like the Gap was stopped in time.  Simple life and living are key orders of being, with most of the community doing chores and skills by hand.  There are a few tradesmen that were trained outside the Gap, particularly those that have an electrician or plumber license.  Even rarer are the college educated men that sit council or provide a specific service, like medical care, to the community.  Outside contact in the form of tech is confined to the church office.
    • For the Retreaters - Life for the corporate and religious retreaters that pay to come to the Gap is a normal vacationing experience, even if that experience is more of a "roughing it" one.  They are separated from the rest of the community and rarely have contact with anyone but the elders (and usually only the accountant).
    • For the Willing Guests - Life for the willing is a bit of half and half.  They have their vacation, but they also have the experience of being heavily recruited into the Gap life, both spiritually and idealistically.  This is often a rude surprise, but the methods involved are very much a very congenial marketing scheme and their conversion is completely consensual.
    • For the Recruits - Life for the recruits begin with the trauma of removal to the Gap and descends into a darker existence from there.  Housed in the bunkhouses, there they are categorized and catalogued by asset and blooded before their indoctrination begins.  They are required to keep a schedule, maintained by the council, and severely punished if they do not keep their schedule.  Their primary domicile is the bunkhouse until they either capitulate (men) or are chosen for service (women).  From that point, the men are fostered for manual labor or studding, while the women are fostered for impregnation and domestic service or other domestic duties.

Guidelines of the Community

• All comers welcome (willing and recruits must be over the age of 18).
    • All children are required to attend school from age 6 to 16.  Assessments for best fit and interests of the growing child are in place.
        Skills assessment completed at age 16 to determine abilities and apprenticeships/further aptitude for post-secondary.
    • All females are required to report to medical upon first menses for a complete physical with a parent present.  Certificate issued for good health.
    • All males are required to report to medical upon their 16th birthday or the day after for a complete physical with a parent present.  Certificate issued for good health.
    • Sexual exploration allowed between siblings if the younger of the two is aged 18.  Exploration not limited to siblings of different genders.  If a pregnancy results, the siblings must marry, even if the female has been precontracted.
    • Marriage may take place between the two parties if they are at least 18 years old.
    • All marriages are open, meaning infidelity between spouses is allowed.  Any issue from such unions is expected to be fostered by both parents, regardless of parentage.
    • Missionaries are expected to do their due diligence to bring new members into the fold.
    • Issueless women, with the blessing of the council, are matched with recruited and willing men, for the purpose of issue.
    • Willing men and women are fostered into the community.  They may end married into the community or trained how to best benefit the community, as they so choose.  Heaviest recruiting/missionary involvement.
    • Recruit men may or may not be fostered into the community.  If issue does not result, recruit men may be fostered for necessary skills in the community.
    • Recruit women may be detained as necessary in the community.  If issue does not result, medical will be called to evaluate recruit women.  If deemed fertile, will remain with the community until issue results.  Once issue is weaned, may be retained for more issue or trained to menial tasks as may be required by the community.

Locations in the Community

• Church complex - The church building and fellowship hall (which includes the council office and accounting office).  This is where the community members meet and fellowship suppers are held regularly.  The all around meeting place for Gap residents. (Pic 1)
    • Homes - Residences of the Gap community members, these homes were mostly built around the time of the Great Depression, or are built in that style. They are located close to the church complex, but encompass their own farming land or skill area. (Pic 2 representation)
    • Cabins - The pioneer residences of the Gap community members, now used to house the Willing while they are in the Gap.  They are located in the fringes of the community in the wooded areas, to foster the retreat mentality.  Group cabins are available for religious and corporate retreats and will be housed in larger family dwellings near the pioneer cabins. (Pic 3 representation)
    • Bunkhouse - Two two-story multi-occupancy residences with single rooms and one bathing room per floor.  The is one bunkhouse for men and one for women to house the recruits that are brought to the Gap.  They are located on the south side of the church complex, side by side. (no pic available)

Game Information:

Game Rules

• All of Elliquiy's General Rules apply.
    • We are all adults here.  IC and OOC disputes are to be handled via PM.  If an IC dispute would have far-reaching consequences, the GM must be included into the PM to determine game-wide consequences.  If an IC dispute cannot be decided to a logical conclusion between the members involved, the GM should be contacted to give a fair conclusion.
    • This is a plot driven game that will likely contain smut.  This is not a smut only game, but it may be smut heavy, depending on the writers involved.  The pace on this game will be determined by the writers themselves, and will vary by writer.  RL comes first.  On that note, all official game plots will be at the discretion of the GM, whose pace is usually slower.
    • Regarding writers:  Your sex/gender/identity/preference does not matter.  Your literacy does.  First and foremost, respect your fellow writers.  We are here for fun.
    • Regarding characters:  All characters shall be 18 years of age or older.  Limit 2 characters per writer.
    • Regarding posts:  All posts shall include a header.  Please make your posts 2-3 good paragraphs minimum to allow your fellow writers to have information to reply to.
    • No godmoding or IC/OOC crossover.  Neither make the game fun.
    • Character killing must be pre-approved by the GM, and validated by all parties involved.  This is not a first option.
    • If you have questions, please PM the GM (The Dark Raven).

Character Creation

• Potential face claims will be held for 14 days while the player writes a character sheet and submits it to the GM.  If 14 days have passed and the GM neither has a character sheet or an extension request, the face claim will be released.
    • Face claims must be photographs of celebrities or models.  No selfies or amateur photographs.  No drawings or anime.
    • Fill out the character sheet to the best of your ability.  If you have questions or need help, PM the GM.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
    ~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
    ~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
    ~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

The Dark Raven

The Dark Raven

And there is a full assortment of threads to explore once there's enough interest. :)

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
    It always ends in a fight.
    You pulled me from the river. Why?
    I don't know.
    "Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

The Dark Raven

If y'all have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

CurvyKitten

So the Recruits are basically kidnapped from society right? And what does they will be blooded mean? What does their training entail?

hides an hopes she isn't being a pest~

The Dark Raven

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 02, 2018, 10:25:47 PM
    So the Recruits are basically kidnapped from society right? And what does they will be blooded mean? What does their training entail?

hides an hopes she isn't being a pest~

Willing are the ones that basically pay to play, "recruits" are the kidnapped ones.  Being blooded is usually erm...how you say...."encouraged to partake", usually not so nicely, if you catch my drift.  >:)

persephone325

I could find this information, but is this taking place in modern day?

Sorry if I missed it!
    I don't know.
    "Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

The Dark Raven

Quote from: persephone325 on March 02, 2018, 10:55:39 PM
    I could find this information, but is this taking place in modern day?

Sorry if I missed it!

Yes!  I think I forgot to put that in, but it will have a "dated" feel to it sometimes, since the Gap residents have been for the most part there since the 1800s.

persephone325

Quote from: The Dark Raven on March 02, 2018, 11:01:33 PM
    Yes!  I think I forgot to put that in, but it will have a "dated" feel to it sometimes, since the Gap residents have been for the most part there since the 1800s.

Awesome! Thank you. :-)
    I don't know.

The Dark Raven

persephone325

OH! I just remembered the other question I meant to ask. lol

What is the character limit?
    I don't know.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: persephone325 on March 02, 2018, 11:17:45 PM
    OH! I just remembered the other question I meant to ask. lol

What is the character limit?

Right now, 2 player characters and really unlimited NPCs if need be.  Probably will expand the # of player characters later, but I want to give folks a chance to get to know their characters first before overwhelming themselves (and me...I'm an alt-o-holic...).

persephone325

Quote from: The Dark Raven on March 02, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
    Right now, 2 player characters and really unlimited NPCs if need be.  Probably will expand the # of player characters later, but I want to give folks a chance to get to know their characters first before overwhelming themselves (and me...I'm an alt-o-holic...).

Gotcha! ^^

I know what you mean. I can be an "alt-o-holic" if I find myself really enjoying a game. lol
    I don't know.

The Dark Raven

I'm hoping for some balance that way (1 guy, 1 girl) to start, so that we don't have 1 guy character and a whole basket of girls. 

persephone325

Quote from: The Dark Raven on March 02, 2018, 11:25:11 PM
    I'm hoping for some balance that way (1 guy, 1 girl) to start, so that we don't have 1 guy character and a whole basket of girls. 

That makes sense. I'm weird in that I can't play PC males, but I can NPC male characters. lol Preferably in non-sexual scenarios. Haha.
    I don't know.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: persephone325 on March 02, 2018, 11:26:51 PM
    That makes sense. I'm weird in that I can't play PC males, but I can NPC male characters. lol Preferably in non-sexual scenarios. Haha.

That can definitely work, but we'll need PCs too, so if you know anyone who might be interested. :)

persephone325

Quote from: The Dark Raven on March 02, 2018, 11:32:53 PM
    That can definitely work, but we'll need PCs too, so if you know anyone who might be interested. :)

Hmm... I'll have to see if anyone is interested in joining a group game at the moment. ^^ *fingers crossed*
    I don't know.

The Dark Raven

Always recruiting!  I gotta find that tent!  ;)

Caela

The Dark Raven

Good morning everyone!

Don't forget if you are working on a character sheet, please shoot me a PM with a faceclaim!  That way we won't have to sort out who is using who.  :D

CrownedSun

I miiiight be interested in this; will talk to you about this later Raven. XD

*pokes the Persephone for directing him in this direction*

persephone325

Quote from: CrownedSun on March 04, 2018, 12:59:45 AM
    I miiiight be interested in this; will talk to you about this later Raven. XD

*pokes the Persephone for directing him in this direction*

^^ Happy to see you here. ;)
    I don't know.

The Dark Raven

Please welcome Pipaluk to the Gap!  She has our first approved character!

;D

The Dark Raven

Welcome CrownedSun!  He's bringing in George Carlson to the mix.  ;)

persephone325

Quote from: The Dark Raven on March 06, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

*frantically scrambles to get her sheet done* lol
    I don't know.

The Dark Raven

persephone325

Quote from: The Dark Raven on March 06, 2018, 12:23:42 AM
    LOL oh believe me...

I'm working on three different character sheets for three different games. lol I couldn't resist the games! :P
    I don't know.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: persephone325 on March 06, 2018, 12:30:12 AM
    I'm working on three different character sheets for three different games. lol I couldn't resist the games! :P

I'm working on two for this one, and the only one that's talking to me in the NPC preacher. XD

CrownedSun

Quote from: The Dark Raven on March 06, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

Eeee, yaaay. XD

Quote from: persephone325 on March 06, 2018, 12:19:10 AM
    *frantically scrambles to get her sheet done* lol

You can do it! :-)

GnothiSeauton

I've got a character coming soon. Hoping to get the sheet done tonight or tomorrow.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

The Dark Raven

sweets

The Dark Raven

The Dark Raven

Gonna be popping more approvals through tomorrow (working on my own tonight).  :)

sweets

GnothiSeauton

Just sent in my character sheet.

I have another in mind, but I'll wait and see how the breakdown goes in terms of character types and all that.

Seeking New Stories

The Dark Raven

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on March 07, 2018, 12:06:33 AM
    Just sent in my character sheet.

I have another in mind, but I'll wait and see how the breakdown goes in terms of character types and all that.

I have all the ones sent so far. :)

CrownedSun

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on March 07, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

Yeah, I've been pondering a second character, but I wanna get into the game a little and see how things go before I put anything really solid in.

...besides, Georgie should be more than enough trouble to start off with, heh.

persephone325

Do recruits start the game having been captured? Or no?
    I don't know.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

The Dark Raven

Quote from: persephone325 on March 07, 2018, 12:41:05 AM
    Do recruits start the game having been captured? Or no?

Depends on the writer's preference. :)

persephone325

Quote from: The Dark Raven on March 07, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
    Depends on the writer's preference. :)

Hmm... *ponders* I'll have to think on this. *gets her thinking cap on*
    I don't know.

sweets

Containing myself to one submission for now.  :-)

The Dark Raven

It's been a messed up work week so I'm going to pop approvals up tomorrow am.  Right now i'm going to veg a little and get my head on straight. ;)

sweets

Watch your favorite movie and have some hot tea. My favorite way to veg at least.

The Dark Raven

CSes added for PierceScion, Gnothi and sweets!  Welcome, y'all!

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

CurvyKitten

I haven't forgotten about this game just been brainstorming on what I want to do.  I can't decide lol

Anouk Daae

This looks so interesting. Are you still recruiting/accepting?

Edit: on second thought, maybe I'll hang back until the gender pool is more balanced? This seems so cool and well thought-out, so I'll bookmark it for sure.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Anouk Daae on March 08, 2018, 02:37:31 PM
    This looks so interesting. Are you still recruiting/accepting?

Edit: on second thought, maybe I'll hang back until the gender pool is more balanced? This seems so cool and well thought-out, so I'll bookmark it for sure.

We are still recruiting!

The Dark Raven

Dbl post:  Added an IC for the Gap workers' office stuff to be done.

CurvyKitten

I keep bouncing between two ideas, remaking katie or making someone having been brought in from the outside. Mrr, fickle muse can't make up its mind!!!!

The Dark Raven

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 08, 2018, 06:18:02 PM
    I keep bouncing between two ideas, remaking katie or making someone having been brought in from the outside. Mrr, fickle muse can't make up its mind!!!!

*giggles*

CrownedSun

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 08, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
    Don't you giggle at me missy, this is your fault! :P

I doubt that will stop the giggles. XD

The Dark Raven

I need giggles rn, the youngest munchkin is being a terror.... XD

Kaia

okay I think I want to make someone from the outside.  xD

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 08, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
    okay I think I want to make someone from the outside.  xD

:D

I have an outsider coming in as soon as i get her done....and i need to get Preacher going too.

persephone325

I don't know.

The Dark Raven

CrownedSun

The Dark Raven

Okay, working on Sarah belle right now....

Sarah's up!

persephone325

Quote from: CrownedSun on March 09, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
    *wanders off to look, mildly curious...*

<.<

I looked at your sheet after I had done mine, and was like "Well, damn do they have some things in common!" lol
    I don't know.

Kaia

okay a character for you is one of today's goals.

Tokyorose627

Interesting idea! I was in a game similar this when I first started writing in here, though it didn’t get that much in before it died. I’m certainly interested!

How does the community feel about races of individuals? Do they simply not care as long as they can have a new population for their town? Simply curious! D:

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 13, 2018, 12:37:45 AM
    Interesting idea! I was in a game similar this when I first started writing in here, though it didn’t get that much in before it died. I’m certainly interested!

How does the community feel about races of individuals? Do they simply not care as long as they can have a new population for their town? Simply curious! D:

Doesn't really matter, I'd say. :)

Wolfling72

I love this idea but it seems to me that women would be forced into positions of weakness (unless I am reading it incorrectly, which may be the case)  and I am not good at writing that sort of thing...*sighs* However this will be yet another game that I read through once it gets going.
    O/O's
    Snippets
    A/A's
    Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
    Keep it vampirated and melanated.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Wolfling72 on March 13, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
    I love this idea but it seems to me that women would be forced into positions of weakness (unless I am reading it incorrectly, which may be the case)  and I am not good at writing that sort of thing...*sighs* However this will be yet another game that I read through once it gets going.

Not always.  If you have an idea burning your mind, poke me in a PM, we'll figure it out. :D

The Dark Raven

We are still looking for new members!  It's been a slow first month due to RL, but we are persistent!  Come by and check us out! :)