Magic and Myth: Princess' Ideas [VAN] [Seeking M]

Started by Princess, August 22, 2009, 06:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess

The Seduction of Persephone
OPEN

After Hades spots the maiden goddess Persephone in a field of flowers, he decides he must have her as his bride, and the dark god immediately snatches her away in his chariot.  Persephone is fearful of the dark god and his underworld kingdom, but he's determined to win her over and bind her to his side by feeding her a cursed pomegranate.

Trapped on the High Seas
OPEN

A young heiress escapes an arranged marriage by dressing as a man and finding work as a sailor on the nearest departing ship. Unfortunately, her hastily-made scheme lead to her accidentally staying on a ship full of pirates! She does her best to maintain her disguise, but the rogueish captain who she's unwittingly become attracted to is suspicious, and it'll be nearly impossible to keep up this charade in the cramped quarters of a ship. Maybe if she earns the captain's favor, he could protect her from the crew...

More to be added later...

If you're interested in one of them...

PM me for more details! If there's something you'd like to add or change, I'm completely open to it. Additionally, if you have your own storyline that you think I'd be interested in, I'd like to hear it!

Allangar

i like the trap on high sea idea an would like to develop that with you, pm me for more info and are you open to fantasy roleplay or something more conventional ?"

Princess

I'm definitely a fan of fantasy roleplay - to see what I like, please check my O&Os!

Allangar

i look at it and i am really interested in making you play the story, but i must warn you i am a french base player so it happen sometime that my reply might look at little wierd so if you dont mind that we could work on something.

Philosoraptor

Just letting you know that I'm keepin' my eye on ya.  I'm in a bit of a time crunch at the moment, but looking at your O/O's, I think we can definitely get along.  It may be a few weeks before I come back with a story idea, but I'll likely be peeking in your stories, if that's ok.

Princess

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond!

Allangar, I'm a little hesitant. You seem nice, but you don't have an O&O post up, and your grammar and spelling is really off. I'm assuming it's mostly due to the language barrier, but I'm afraid you'd be hard for me to understand, and I don't know if our styles would mesh very well...

I noticed that you're looking for French RP though, and I hope you're able to find some! Unfortunately, I only had a couple years of high school French, so I'm really terrible at it, haha. None of it sunk in.

Princess

Philosoraptor, I appreciate your interest! I looked at your O&Os, and we certainly share a common ground. I'd love to consider plotting something with you when you have more time.

Allangar

The Dark Seeker

I'd be interested in playing in Trapped as the captain. But the character I had in mind wouldn't be your typical rough, gruff, 40 year old pirate captain. I was thinking more along the lines of a 23-28 year old, clean cut, intelligent, nobleman gone rogue kind of character. If you want, I can write up a character sheet of some kind and let you decide if it is a character you'd like to play with.

Also, what setting/time period did you have in mind? Medieval, 1800s, even futuristic(i.e. space pirates).
The Ons/The Offs
A chill runs up your spine
And crawls into your brain
A freezing touch of fear
It's driving me insane
Although you try to fight
Dragged from the silence
Where you hide

'Til you scream
'Til you scream

I can't wait to hear you,
I can't wait to hear you!
Scream

-Misfits

Princess

The Dark Seeker, that sounds perfect. I'd love more information!

I had the 1800s in mind, but I think a sci-fi setting could be fun too. What are your thoughts?