Mass Effect: Retribution (Interest closed)

Started by Wargtass, March 19, 2013, 07:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

The mindset behind barrier and tech armor was that as one ran out, the other could then be brought up.  Also, I wanted a power breakdown of two skill (first aid and medicine), one tech (tech armor) and one biotic (barrier).  I just thought that ratio fit him well.  I could change Barrier to Throw, which still gives him 1 biotic power that can be used defensively, and has more flexibility.  I'm open to other suggestions regarding anything about the character.  For example, if his "brightness" bothers anyone, I can look for another image.  What I mainly liked about the image was his facial expression, because I didn't want a dark, brooding character.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

xPeachyPuff

Oh, his brightness doesn't both me! Sorry if you thought I was taking the piss, I wasn't. I like the look of him, it just wasn't what I expected from a Drell is all (: Sorry, kckolbe. ♥

kckolbe

~smiles~  Oh, sweetie, I wasn't worried.  I just threw it out there in case someone didn't like it.  Also, I like hearing ideas and feedback while creating a character.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Prosak

Well I have no qualms with how cheeky or happy he is. As for throw, it would be a good idea. Shockwave is another good one. Compared to throw shockwave has a better radius, while throw has a better range. Shockwave can get in and around cover, knocking those with Shields out of it, or on their ass. While, throw does the same. The difference is. With throw you do more damage. Where as, with shockwave... Imagine being a pro bowler, knocking down aaaaaalll the pins. ;D lol, and that's Shockwave. Well, I do think you may know this already, but was only dissecting my own opinion.

Rainbow: Hey would it be better for me if I got a happier Salarian. :P lol, it's hard since they are all broody, intelligent beings. All emo cuss they can only live an average of 40-50 years.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Prosak on March 22, 2013, 11:21:43 AM

Rainbow: Hey would it be better for me if I got a happier Salarian. :P lol, it's hard since they are all broody, intelligent beings. All emo cuss they can only live an average of 40-50 years.

It's up to you, haha :P Whatever you think suits the race better I think. Ledra is very, very curious about...everything. So whatever you want. But if I'm honest, who doesn't like a broody character? XD

Wargtass

Tech Armor doesn't really wear down unless someone overloads it. It's a rather slim chance to meet an enemy who does that, even if I'm an evil asshole of a GM. I'd say Throw would be a better choice as it gives a non-(overly)-lethal means of defense.

As for the picture, I'm sorry, but that is a clown-faced serial-killer right there. John Drell Gacy.  :P
O/O

kckolbe

John Drell Gacy...damn that's tempting.  I'll shop around for more images.

Intro Thread

Prosak

Rainbow: Lol, agreed. Well, as long as that broody character has either an interesting background. Or, goes by his broody personality in an interesting way. If either of the two is not accomplished, you end up with a cliche cut and paste character. Which, I don't want lol. I do like his picture, and was only kidding. But ya, he will be interesting if I have anything to do about it.

Wargtass: Ya, lol. Overloading your armor or barrier, can bold for some useful gaps in enemy defenses. Any way, I say Shockwave, but it's his character. If I had to chose, I would. But I am a Salarian. And, Salarians with biotic capability, would NEVER be allowed to leave their home world. They would be too much of an asset to be sent off as canon fodder.

Lol, that is funny. Even thogh, I would rather we keep the references to evil serial killers to a minimum. I am dark, and enjoy horror, but as a fantasy medium. RL just... Ugh.

kckolbe: Well, if you feel you must.

Wargtass

Put together the cast list for first and second wave respectively. I kept within my initial boundaries of eight players in first wave and extending that to twelve in total after second wave. The second wave will be added at a certain point in the plot has been reached, so if you have the patience I would love to have you then.

ACCEPTED FOR FIRST WAVE
Ledra Valene
Raven Hart
Alice Hackett
Stephen Grayson
Nel’Taan vas Nomdae
Veyle Holden
Iliarya Maveptis
Callius Thyron

ACCEPTED FOR SECOND WAVE
Solak Delatress
Ceren Hyas

Along with the remaining veterans

By the way OHWceta, you could make Raven a Vanguard now, seeing as she should be legible for "ezoo therapy".
O/O

kckolbe

I'll be on the bench, then.  Are you going to send out PMs once our time has come?

Intro Thread

Wargtass

Quote from: kckolbe on March 22, 2013, 02:28:42 PM
I'll be on the bench, then.  Are you going to send out PMs once our time has come?

Of course, how else will you know?  ;D

Updated the first post with links to IC, OOC and Character Thread. IC will be updated with the first post as soon as all accepted characters have been posted in the Character Thread after which it's free for all.
O/O

OHWceta

I wont have full computer acess until tomorrow. just a heads up. Posting even short posts via phone is s hassle
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Galanthor

wow...i really have a way to jump in right before the door closes, don't i?

eternalnight

I believe Latooni's the last person needed for their CS? -pokes her-

Latooni Subota

Sorry for the delay, had a BUSY week or so. I'll get on it immediately. :3
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.