Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boegiboe

Granted, men now know everything there is to know but destroy themselves to prevent that knowledge from being stolen.

I wish I had the perfect girlfriend

Belle33

Granted, but my boyfriend is probably going to hunt you down and kill you.

I wish for world peace.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

boegiboe

(ha nice)

Granted, however your wish fairy is dyslexic and instead gives you a piece of the world, a small tuft of grass with one worm and one beatle included.

I wish to be a neko

Belle33

Granted but the batteries on my magic wand are running low, so I could only manage to give you the cute ears and whiskers.

I wish my cell phone service was free.

boegiboe

Granted, but your free phone service is limited to only one model of phone, the Motorola Dynatac 8000x

I wish I was the best martial-artist in the world.

Belle33

Wish granted.  You are the best martial artist in the entire world but only for a short time.  Once you find yourself competing against KuZu Tataku (my ninja name evidently), you lose quickly and fall from the top spot.  Hey #2 not bad.

I wish I had a home sauna.

deadman12260

Wish granted but the Sauna has a mind of its own causing the heat to disappear and its seems as if you're in a freezer.

I wish to become a Professional Baseball Player.

Belle33

Wish granted, but you play for a small team in Japan you're cut after the first game.  Sorry babe.

I wish gas prices went down to $2/gallon.

Drayle

Granted, but now the Cars all run off of coal.

I wish I had a pair of wings (dark angel style)

octaviath

Granted! Unfortunately they're no bigger than a sparrows wing and they're molting horribly.

I wish for fame!

Drayle

Quote from: octaviath on May 15, 2011, 06:25:30 PM
Granted! Unfortunately they're no bigger than a sparrows wing and they're molting horribly.

I wish for fame!

Granted, now you're addicted to drugs and the media spam you

boegiboe

Granted, everything and everyone around you in a 60000 mile radius disintegrates, including everything you are wearing. You are left with nothing.

I wish i had the power of instant teleportation to whereever i want, whenever i want.

Belle33

Granted but now you're considered a threat to international security, so I'm afraid you'll have to spend the rest of your years in a lab being poked and proded.... and not in a good way. 

I wish it was Friday already.

abandoneddolly

granted, I shake my wand and we skip to friday, during the rest of the week the part we skipped your boyfriend has tried to call you repeatedly and after not getting any answer decided to break up.

I wish my oven would not turn things into black charr after leaving anything in there for just a few seconds.

boegiboe

Granted, now anything you put in the oven charrs instantaneously, in fact so instantaneously that it charrs black just before you put it in the oven.

I wish to be an explorer and travel the world forever with all expenses paid

octaviath

Granted! However, upon one of your many adventures cave exploring in Costa Rica, you fell from your support cable and broke both of your legs...no one knows you're here, so might as well make friends with the other skeletons lying next to you.

I wish for undying stamina!

boegiboe

Granted, but unfortunately you get trapped in a giant hamsterwheel. Have a good workout!

I wish for a hug

abandoneddolly

granted

I give you a hug, but then turn into a statue not being able to unhug you.

butt don't worry I have a plan

I wish not to be a statue

boegiboe

*Does not want to grant wish so can stay hugged forever*

Belle33

Hmmm... always someone skirting the rules. 

Grants your unspoken wish to always be hugged forever, but I'm going to have to make both boegiboe and abandoneddollly statues in order to do so.  Sadly, the hugging statue seems to be a favorite among pigeons in the park.   :-\

I wish to have be able to stop time whenever I like, and start it again at my whim.

boegiboe

no not pigeons!

Your wish is granted, you turn into a boy called bernard and own a watch that lets you stop time. unfortunately the effects of time manipulation have caused you to forget where you put it.

I wish for me and abandoneddolly to be no longer statues!

Belle33

lol - come on, you must admit the pigeons were brilliant...lol

Wish granted, but the pigeon droppings can only be removed from abandonedolly. 

I wish to have an eidetic memory.

ReanimateMagnus

Wish granted, but you have no long term memory.

I wish to have a new phone.

Belle33

Granted, and it only cost you $500.  Cash only please.

I wish for a painless death at the age of 101. 

boegiboe

( Yay hugs *grins* )

Granted, you get to die cuddling me. Unfortunately tomorrow is your 101st birthday. Enjoy it while you can!

I wish to never give up