Playing with the Monkey - Archermonkey's Story Ideas

Started by Archermonkey, September 16, 2009, 08:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archermonkey

Hi all.  I'm pretty new to Elliquiy, and I'd love to get started on some scenarios with you good folks.  I prefer playing with female partners, but I can be flexible on that.

Here are a few ideas that have occurred to me of late, in no particular order...

Title:  Intoxicated  Tentatively Taken
Partner's Role:  Either.  I'd be happy to play any side of this story.
Concept:  A young guy or girl (around high school or college age) uses a magical spell/charm/potion in a desperate bid to make their crush notice them.  It results in the crush starting to have regular wet dreams about the person, each of which grow darker and darker, and each of which we'd play out in between the daytime scenes as things develop.
Variations:
*  Perhaps the charm-user is really deeply (albeit desperately) in love, and would find the overt sexuality of the dreams - an the interaction they might inspire from their crush - to be disturbing when he/she really wants romance and intimacy.
*  The charm-user and the crush should be in some way difficult to get together normally, whether because of history or taboo.  In that vein, maybe one is a geek and the other incredibly popular.  Perhaps they are very close friends, and the charm-user has no idea how to shift that from platonic closeness to romantic intimacy.  Maybe they're related (siblings or cousins).  Maybe we could even play with the ages of the characters, making one the teacher/professor/priest/doctor/therapist of the other.

Title:  Dangerous Salvation  Tentatively Taken
Partner's Role:  The religious girl
Concept:  A priest hears the confession of a girl who describes her fantasies in detail - fantasies that he comes to realise that she will soon begin to act out with the wrong kind of people.  Perhaps with a boyfriend who is likely to hurt her badly, perhaps with strangers she meets online, or perhaps with other girls (religious intolerance of homosexuality ftw).  In order to prevent the girl from coming to more physical and/or spiritual harm, he takes it upon himself to fulfill her fantasies, so that she can at least get through her desires safely.

Title:  A Pharmaceutical Life
Partner's Role:  Either.  I'd be happy to play any side of this story.
Concept:  A doctor is doing research on a new medication which he/she hopes will help to cure sexually inhibitive disorders in which the patient has difficulty in becoming or remaining aroused.  As such he/she begins using it on an unwitting and otherwise withdrawn or chaste individual who happens to be their patient.
The story would of course revolve around the doctor watching the exploits of the patient, probably recording them for later use.  This would include the doctor's player acting out the roles of other people in the patient's life, with an element of voyeurism/stalking.  Bonus points if the patient finds out and the doctor is punished in some way that involves being tied down and used to sate the patient's newfound desires.
Variations: 
*  An innocent girl or guy who is saving themselves.
*  A cold type who looks down on their peers
*  A priest or nun.
*  Anything else that would strongly prevent the patient from being sexually active.

Title:  Calling Down Babalon
Partner's Role:  The Scarlet Woman
Concept:  Aleister Crowley was an... interesting individual.  He had some intriguing ideas though, one of which was the Scarlet Woman (Click here for more information).  Essentially the Scarlet Woman is someone used in sex magick, who takes on the role of the universal feminine principle, as a counterpart to the symbolic Great Beast masculine principle.  This idea would be much like the concept itself: esoteric and carnal, sacred and profane.  The core of the idea is that the Scarlet Woman is both Virgin and Whore to the Great Beast.  She accepts all his desires, submitting herself to him completely, and in so doing gaining power over him.  In principle, this absolute acceptance allows her to be purified, and perfected.  Similarly the same acceptance of the Great Beast purifies and perfects him, each being exalted by their union of opposites.  This would involve a lot of paradoxes; devotion, love, respect, lust, and degradation all entwining without shame or inhibition... or at least, there's not supposed to be shame or inhibition, ideally.  As mortals, even magicians and Scarlet Women are imperfect, though.
Variations:
*  This could be played as something fairly philosophical and esoteric, or it could be a domination game with an arcane twist.  It would depend on the characters involved.  Personally I like the idea of it shifting between both extremes.
*  It could be set in the modern era, or in Victorian England, and anywhere/when in between.
*  I like the idea of the experienced magician drawing an innocent in... though there are a wide range of possible ways that could work.
*  A vast array of kinks and dark desires can be incorporated.
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
How to make the Monkey happy
~-~  ~-~  ~-~
[/td][td]       [/td][td]*

[/td][td]         [/td][td]
My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal
The Golden Spectre of Slavery <G>
[/td][td]         [/td][/tr][/table]

Archermonkey

Two ideas gone already.  PM me or respond here if you're interested in one of the remaining two.
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
~-~  ~-~  ~-~

My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal

Doomsday

Pharmaceutical Life looks interesting. Were you more hoping for a female to play with you? I could play male or female.

Archermonkey

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on September 17, 2009, 06:11:00 AM
Pharmaceutical Life looks interesting. Were you more hoping for a female to play with you? I could play male or female.

Hi there Doomsday Jesus!  In general I prefer to (adult) RP with females.  I'm not totally averse to RPing with males in this way - particularly with good players! - but females will be my first choice  With that in mind, do you mind if I keep your interest in reserve until I see if there are any ladies who would like to take on the role?  No offense intended, of course.

As for roles, I'd be playing a male character, so I'd be looking for a female character to play off.  Whether that male is the doctor or the patient is totally open, though.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
~-~  ~-~  ~-~

My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal

Doomsday

Alright, if you can't generate any more interest just send me a PM.

Archermonkey

Excellent, thanks.  Incidentally, I love your avatar.  Dexter rocks.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
~-~  ~-~  ~-~

My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal