Its offical: Gadhafi ordered the Lockerbie bombing

Started by Revolverman, February 23, 2011, 01:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revolverman

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/02/23/gadhafi-lockerbie-swedish-minister.html

I wonder what other intresting facts we will learn when he's finally pulled from power with a rope and noose.

Jude

I appreciate the information, but a tabloid's account of an ex-minister's claim isn't anywhere near solid enough to be deemed "official."  I'd like to see the proof and/or hear an account of it from a reliable source.   Until then, this is just hearsay.  And hearsay from a person who was part of a totalitarian, oppressive regime at that.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Jude on February 23, 2011, 07:32:16 PM
I appreciate the information, but a tabloid's account of an ex-minister's claim isn't anywhere near solid enough to be deemed "official."  I'd like to see the proof and/or hear an account of it from a reliable source.   Until then, this is just hearsay.  And hearsay from a person who was part of a totalitarian, oppressive regime at that.

I agree Jude, but odds are this will be as close as we'll ever see in the way of anything 'official'.

Just like whoever organized the Kennedy assassination this would have been covered quite throughly. There will be no paperwork connecting him to it. Just word of mouth.