News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules part 2

Started by Magma1519, May 16, 2011, 09:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

abandoneddolly

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

abandoneddolly

Eleanor

Plotness

abandoneddolly

Sybl

Eleanor

Plotness

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Martee

Morning?  It's almost noon...

Hello Xandi, doing well I hope.

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

derek

-195 it's mid morning here...so Good Morning...again... to the late sleepers ;)

Autumn52

I am doing good, thank you. Mid morning here too.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Eleanor

Plotness

Autumn52

Eleanor

Plotness

Autumn52

EDIT: I just have to say that I just finished reading all the beginnings to the stories from the rise and fall war pairings and I must say that I am impressed with the amount of talent that is among us. You are some talented people.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Rolo

You are an inspiration Lovely Lady!!!  It is a terrific idea that you put together.  Thank you sooooooo much!

*Huggle smooches*

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!