The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madriv

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 21, 2015, 06:54:28 PMwe only bite and eat the rude.

Bless you, Gnothi.

Quote from: Kokaine on April 21, 2015, 07:09:08 PMWell damn. If Mad is bringing in twins maybe I should shelve my dude then >.>

I don't want to keep anyone from making any characters they want.  :-(

Kokaine

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 21, 2015, 08:15:32 PM
I don't want to keep anyone from making any characters they want.  :-(

Heh, no worries. He's still coming. I was more concerned about making him only to have him sit there.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Kokaine on April 21, 2015, 08:20:29 PM
Heh, no worries. He's still coming. I was more concerned about making him only to have him sit there.

Given Curvy's interest and how super sexy your men are, I doubt that will be a problem. xD
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on April 21, 2015, 08:20:29 PM

And miss out on Koka rp goodness NEVER!

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Madriv

I had a thought for a male outsider but... unless a couple "adopts" him as a laborer and he seduces the wife, I don't see an outsider guy having many options.

Kokaine

I have a female True Believer who is married and might well do that >.> Her hubby is just an NPC though.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Madriv

Quote from: Kokaine on April 21, 2015, 08:48:59 PMI have a female True Believer who is married and might well do that >.> Her hubby is just an NPC though.

Well hello thar!  ;)

Depending on how much of a ruthless social climber the outsider is, NPC hubby might have to watch his back. As well as his wife's virtue.

Kokaine

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 21, 2015, 08:53:50 PM
Well hello thar!  ;)

Depending on how much of a ruthless social climber the outsider is, NPC hubby might have to watch his back. As well as his wife's virtue.

Haha. Virtue. Probably not the setup you're looking for then cuz I dunno about Genevieve's virtue. She's here. I have plans for the hubby to bite the dust at some point, just not sure when.

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

There are options for male outsiders, definitely.  Gay or straight...

-eyes Julia and Gabriel.-

CurvyKitten

And I have no plots at all for my Delilah at the moment if someone may be interested.

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

kckolbe

Nolan is free for the moment, and while he will be pursuing his sister (PC captive) he could know her from the outside.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

CurvyKitten

Quote from: kckolbe on April 21, 2015, 09:37:36 PM
Nolan is free for the moment, and while he will be pursuing his sister (PC captive) he could know her from the outside.

I don't think our characters ran in the same circles, even if they were in the same area. So knowing her from the outside probably wouldn't work.

kckolbe

Very true, unless he paid her for sex.  If so, he probably asked her to pretend to be his sister.

Intro Thread

Madriv

Quote from: Kokaine on April 21, 2015, 09:02:04 PM
Haha. Virtue. Probably not the setup you're looking for then cuz I dunno about Genevieve's virtue. She's here. I have plans for the hubby to bite the dust at some point, just not sure when.

I was using "virtue" with loosely humorous intent.  :P

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 21, 2015, 09:20:48 PM
There are options for male outsiders, definitely.  Gay or straight...

-eyes Julia and Gabriel.-

-eyes Julia-  My, my. I was unaware of such dissension in the ranks of the holy.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: kckolbe on April 21, 2015, 09:50:10 PM
Very true, unless he paid her for sex.  If so, he probably asked her to pretend to be his sister.

She looks nothing like his sister hehe

kckolbe

Very true, just him trying to find an outlet for the obsession.  But no worries if you aren't interested.

Intro Thread

CurvyKitten

Quote from: kckolbe on April 21, 2015, 10:00:15 PM
Very true, just him trying to find an outlet for the obsession.  But no worries if you aren't interested.

Just trying to think of stuff that makes sense is all :) Seems to really fulfill his fantasy he'd want someone that looked like his sister. To really make it feel real for him. Not saying Delilah hasn't ever sold it or had some sugar daddies hehe but she'd have no idea how to fulfill that need for him. Granted that is just what I was thinking Hun.

Bibliophilia

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 21, 2015, 09:57:09 PM
I was using "virtue" with loosely humorous intent.  :P

-eyes Julia-  My, my. I was unaware of such dissension in the ranks of the holy.

-snickers.-  It's all very hush-hush.  Behind closed doors, though...and out of earshot...well...all bets are off.

CurvyKitten

Oh Also I'm reserving Zachary Quinto as a face for the character I'm working on. Now if only I could get someone to write the history so I don't have to LOL

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 21, 2015, 10:13:06 PM
Oh Also I'm reserving Zachary Quinto as a face for the character I'm working on. Now if only I could get someone to write the history so I don't have to LOL

Haha...  Doesn't have to be so long, the history section.  As long as it hits the main points, and not like a short paragraph, I'm pretty laid back on history sections.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Madriv

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 21, 2015, 10:11:08 PM-snickers.-  It's all very hush-hush.  Behind closed doors, though...and out of earshot...well...all bets are off.

So would she be interested in adopting an appealing outsider and cuckolding her well-trained husband?