10 Year High School Reunion (Interest Check)

Started by Mellific, January 17, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

You know, I'm not really sure that faculty would be in attendance at a reunion, unless there was a specific reason... and even then, it seems kind of odd. Doesn't it? -- Or am I overthinking it?

O/O | A/A | MM

Crash

Mine did.  Which was why I asked.  It was actually fun to talk to them and get their real opinion on things that went down.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Mellific

I'd be willing to look a CS over, though I have to say, I don't want the population of staff to outweigh the population of students in game. So, I'll have to limit faculty numbers significantly.

However, if it's possible, can we say that she didn't specifically receive an invitation - but maybe saw the Facebook invite, instead? It's not like she'd be crashing, but she also wasn't part of the graduating class, so she wouldn't have been invited like the others. At least, that's how I think of it in my head, since a student was the one who organized it.

O/O | A/A | MM

Crash

Quote from: Mellific on January 20, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
I'd be willing to look a CS over, though I have to say, I don't want the population of staff to outweigh the population of students in game. So, I'll have to limit faculty numbers significantly.

However, if it's possible, can we say that she didn't specifically receive an invitation - but maybe saw the Facebook invite, instead? It's not like she'd be crashing, but she also wasn't part of the graduating class, so she wouldn't have been invited like the others. At least, that's how I think of it in my head, since a student was the one who organized it.

If you are uncomfortable with it, it is no big deal.  I have other ideas.  I certainly don't want to complicate things.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Mellific

Quote from: Crash on January 20, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
If you are uncomfortable with it, it is no big deal.  I have other ideas.  I certainly don't want to complicate things.

Up to you. If you want to make the CS, I'll look it over. If you'd rather go with something else, that's fine too. Either way. ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

RedPhoenix

Hi. :)

So question. Is this planned as one reunion party type scene all nice and self-contained like that? :)

It may seem like that's exactly what the op says but I like to make sure I read things right lol.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Crash

Yep the game is over two days.  That is it.  Come in, have fun and leave.  With all of the anxiety, ability to rub success in others faces and sex.  ;)

RedPhoenix

Crash

Yeah.  It has just started if you want a quick game with a defined endpoint. 

Mellific

Yep! It's designed to be a shorter group game. I wanted to try that approach out, since so many games die out after the initial spark fades. So, this is just taking place over one weekend - former students are invited to stay at the hotel where the reunion is taking place, and they are also encouraged to stay the night and enjoy a complimentary breakfast the next day, as well as plan/arrange other get-together's among themselves. (maybe some people want to head to the pool at midnight, etc.)  ^^

Like Crash said, we just got started, so walking in is no problem at this point!

O/O | A/A | MM

RedPhoenix

Sheet sent your way because I have no willpower.

God my characters get more and more ridiculous I swear lol.

Crash

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 20, 2018, 06:28:03 PM
Sheet sent your way because I have no willpower.

God my characters get more and more ridiculous I swear lol.

Dude your characters are awesome.  I don’t care how ridiculous.